What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

o yaar koi pain main nhi hota tum pendaol kha liya kero . ye sab jawani ke chonchly hai admi jab 30 se opper jata hai apni ya sab himakty yaad ker ke hansta hai. life is gift from god hansi khushi jeo jo mil gya shuker kero jo na mila us ko bhool jao. wakt sab bhula deta hai:tup:

jis ke sath guzarti hee usse hee pata hota hae bhai..........pain main ka.

@Mani bhai
Time is the biggest healer.
If not today in any part in her life she will feel about you.And will regret the mistake of rejecting a true love.

usually when break up happens, one thinks, what was that 'thing' that she wanted and i didn't had it in me :undecided:
Later you start to blame her, for asking too much.

But the pain of all this, its really hard to bear.
Some move along with their lives, some simply just could not.

to be honest after the break ups, it is not unusual for every side to blame the other one, not many people will think what was his fault for the break down of relationship-blaming the other party is a norm. It is all in our minds that drives us to this point, our mentality, our behaviour, how much in common we got with each other and so on. it is also important to have patience and understanding in relationships. we shouldnt forget that intimacy between the couple also play a very big role that some people try to avoid talking about it. if couples got any issues with regards to intimacy, they need to sort it out fast before things get out of hand, but sadly among us muslims talk about intimacy and problems aobut is a no go area, and in absolute majority of cases there is no communication between man and woman at all.

or ye mery favorite hai isi bottle ko akela peeny ki koshish main main dunya se ghayeb ho gya tha is liye save ker rakhi hai hahaahaa

156831_1757398692454_1163594658_32046279_7599321_n.jpg

her cousin lives in Pakistan ,so she never met him apart from her childhood when she was like 3-4 years old ,she basically was living abroad ,in her senses she met her cousin first time when she came to Pakistan 4 months ago .but she used to talk to him through msn and fcbk stuff and i never had any problem coz i though its jst cozn like thing

wese bhi kehte hain na ghar ki murghi daal brabar,and she took me like daal haha

Its a childhood Love..
May be it was their Destiny...
May be Asman per unki jori likh di gai thi :angel:
Ap gher ki murgi daal baraber nahi, shayad kabab mein hadi banay they :P j/k

Dosra pehlo to yehi banta hai na, is angel say bhi socho shayad solace mil jaye apko, qudrat k agay koi kuch nahi ker sakta :undecided:

or ye mery favorite hai isi bottle ko akela peeny ki koshish main main dunya se ghayeb ho gya tha is liye save ker rakhi hai hahaahaa

156831_1757398692454_1163594658_32046279_7599321_n.jpg

Kaun kambakh ghayab honay k liye peeta ha,hum tau peetay hain k defence forum pe aa k bongiyan mar sakain aur chaklala airbase ki pics laga sakein ,kyoun imran bhai:rofl:

lol tau tum bhi apne bhai ho haha yar gusa charhta ha na :rofl:

BTW how long was your relationship with your gf ?:azn:

1 year..... then i kinda started smokin secretly ( i thought the filmy thing helps) but after 2 weeks i realized tht cigs dont do crap.... then i realized....... and told myself to be a man.... and just forget tht crap.........so here i am.... happy (though today im despresed....fall of dhakka).............................anyways ....i was 17 at tht time.

And since tht im Lonely lol.

Ah nowshehra.:frown:

Kaun kambakh ghayab honay k liye peeta ha,hum tau peetay hain k defence forum pe aa k bongiyan mar sakain aur chaklala airbase ki pics laga sakein ,kyoun imran bhai:rofl:

oyeee tum itni chooty rank se a ker aik genral ki beizati kharab ker rahy ho lagta hai bachy ka court marshal kerna pary ga:mod:

wesy main ab nhi peeta:undecided:

Its a childhood Love..
May be it was their Destiny...
May be Asman per unki jori likh di gai thi :angel:
Ap gher ki murgi daal baraber nahi, shayad kabab mein hadi banay they :P j/k

Dosra pehlo to yehi banta hai na, is angel say bhi socho shayad solace mil jaye apko, qudrat k agay koi kuch nahi ker sakta :undecided:

nahi yara tum puri story hi ghalat ley rahay ho real ma kuch aur hi chakar ha yar .ab tumhe kesey btaon log kahain gay mani2020 ne thread ko hijack kar liya

yar they never loved eachother neither it was any kind of thing ,she always called and thought off him as her brother .she propsed me and everyone knew that her mom and family etc.but that cousin of her is you can say "game player" as soon she arrived he started to flirt around ,use to say things like "you are more beautiful than i thought " blah blah and use to tell her weird kinda stories.she told me couple of times that her cousin message and call her after every minute and she hate it but as he use to live near her house so he took the advantage and started to visit her daily and she was also darn stupid and then it turned against me and suddenly bangggggggggg haha i tried for 2 weeks to recover everything,called her tried to talk to her and she refused to pick my call as a result got angry and use slang language in hurt

1 year..... then i kinda started smokin secretly ( i thought the filmy thing helps) but after 2 weeks i realized tht cigs dont do crap.... then i realized....... and told myself to be a man.... and just forget tht crap.........so here i am.... happy (though today im despresed....fall of dhakka).............................anyways ....i was 17 at tht time.

And since tht im Lonely lol.

Ah nowshehra.:frown:

That's it...........no one can give you better support than yourself.

Well haven't got any such sort of experiences yet.........but do listen though people talking about and ultimately it's the person him/herself that makes his/her way out.

to be honest after the break ups, it is not unusual for every side to blame the other one, not many people will think what was his fault for the break down of relationship-blaming the other party is a norm. It is all in our minds that drives us to this point, our mentality, our behaviour, how much in common we got with each other and so on. it is also important to have patience and understanding in relationships. we shouldnt forget that intimacy between the couple also play a very big role that some people try to avoid talking about it. if couples got any issues with regards to intimacy, they need to sort it out fast before things get out of hand, but sadly among us muslims talk about intimacy and problems aobut is a no go area, and in absolute majority of cases there is no communication between man and woman at all.

Now a days talking about intimacy is favorite subject amongst couples.. some make it their priority..
There is Love and then there is just Affection.. If its Love, then we have stories of heer and ranjha, romeo and juliet.. If its later we usually have breakups..

its really amazing.. no matter how much Epic stories they are, a person in true love always believes in these stories as truth. or may be its their Love for the other person that blinds them.

Back
Top Bottom