What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

The question is the same.. If she does, Will you be able to forget her?

Frankly speaking: you should have sent his *** to moon.. khali slang say kya hona tha bhai... do char lagata usay... sipari day deta uski to :angry:
Yaar aik 'teray naam' movie wala scene kerna tha :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

DUDE WE AINT LIVIN IN MUMBAI... :rofl:

Frankly speaking: you should have sent his *** to moon.. khali slang say kya hona tha bhai... do char lagata usay... sipari day deta uski to :angry:

Nai to mughe batein.:whistle:

Suspect elimination.:tdown:

Slang language manai apni fiancee jo k ab ex hogaye ha uskey liye use ki thi jab usne ph pick kiya tau woh bhi hurt ma,agar meri jagah koi bhi hota tau hurt ma bolta ulta kuch

aray yar woh saray eik sath mil gaye thay ex ki family bhi ma akela kiya karta woh mujhe pta nahi kis kis k refrence day rahay thay .pahle pta hota tau ma bhi imran bhai ka refrence de det:rofl:

@Pakistani nationalist

bhai tu kiya cheaz ha ,apni nakamiyoun pe parda dalnay k liye dosron ki prominent kar raha ha haha

You know guys.. take my words as first hand experience. Never go for a Merriage which is JUST LOVE MERRIAGE. Every merriage.. let it be Love or Arranged one will seem the same in less than 1 years time.. but in Love merriage you are going to exhaust yourself trying to be the friend of your wife you aren't anymore. Husband-Wife should be Husband-Wife before being friends but if you go for Love Merrige, you die yourself off trying to prove yourself the same friend that you once were to her but while faking you will end up hurting her.

I honesty believe what Islam suggested is the best approach to live a peaceful life, in every respect and in Islam, there is no concept of hanging out with GFs and then making them friends and later ending up at marriage. Simply go and find somebody you like, find if he/she is good enough, take connect and opinion from family and bang bang bang.

Last edited:
You know guys.. take my words as first hand experience. Never go for a Merrile which is JUST LOVE MERRIAGE. Every merriage.. let it be Love or Arranged one will seem the same in less than 1 year.. but in Love merriage you are going to exhaust yourself trying to be the friend you aren't anymore. Husband-Wife should be Husband-Wife before being friends but if you go for Love Merrige, you die yourself off trying to prove yourself the same friend that you once were to her but while faking you will end up hurting her.

Something similar one of my professors said,"Asal pyar to bacha shadi ke baad hota hae....."
You reminded me that.:tup:

haha ma tau ab arrange marriage hi karonga.S.U.R.B koi larki dhond yar

@Pakistani nationalist

bhai tu kiya cheaz ha ,apni nakamiyoun pe parda dalnay k liye dosron ki prominent kar raha ha haha

Yaar meinay tou kuch bhi nahin chupaya! infact i told u guys everything!......... 2wice heart broken!
1 was my own chavli and 2nd was 1 way traffic (never even opened my heart in front of the girl i liked).... but still im COOLLLLLL:lol:

:devil:

chalo mitti pao yaar kya rakha hai chalo namaz per chaly ab

Yaar meinay tou kuch bhi nahin chupaya! infact i told u guys everything!......... 2wice heart broken!
1 was my own chavli and 2nd was 1 way traffic (never even opened my heart in front of the girl i liked).... but still im COOLLLLLL:lol:

:devil:
Isn't that even more painful?

Isn't that even more painful?

So wat can i do now man? she was my first love!

The real one.... i saw her when i was in 4th class.
Now shes engaged to some jerk off from swabi her native city!

But yaar ab kya pashtana jab chidya chug gai kheet!

Sabar kar rahien haien jee rahien haien.:cheers:

So wat can i do now man? she was my first love!

The real one.... i saw her when i was in 4th class.
Now shes engaged to some jerk off from swabi her native city!

But yaar ab kya pashtana jab chidya chug gai kheet!

Sabar kar rahien haien jee rahien haien.:cheers:

:rofl:

BTW i don't think love of teenage is a true love its just more of an infatuation ,thats what i have learnt from my experience .your's can be exception :what:

Sir, i want to know about serious break ups with some one whom you could marry, were willing to spend your whole life with, more generally you hoped to have kids with, wished you grow old together.

Hey, what happened mate?
You in some trouble in a relationship?

Back
Top Bottom