What's new

United Muslim League: Musharraf to pit ‘third force’ against ruling party

He supported MQM and now our Agencies r arresting MQM target killers and Raw agents within MQM.He know every thing about MQM yet he supported then and let them enjoy the power for 8 years.That shows he was serving his personal interest.He is a traitor by any law.He must be hanged.

How is he a traitor or a coward? Please share your views with all of us, we must have missed the meeting, where he was declared traitor or coward.
He break the law and become a Ferone.Fell down to Americas one call.Gave air bases to America without consulting anybody.Destroyed Kashmir cause by declaring Kashmiri mujahideen a terrorists.He is such a coward he cannot face a court of law and went to hospital.Their is no difference in Gen Niazi and Gen Musharraf.Just for his personal interest he supported MQM while having a knowledge that their r people in MQM who r trained from Indian Raw.He never took exception to it and supported them throughout his rule.Fan u tell me what is a difference between Gen Niazi and Gen Musharraf?? Both protect their personal interest!!

Your brave man fell down on one call from America.Almost sold Kashmir.He declare Kashmiri mujahideen terrorists while talking to Indian media in India
wrong again. . as member of UN and signatory to the UN resolution against Al Qaeda he was obliged to support America...the TTP was not going to play nice with you if we didnt start operations in FATA or didnt provide support to America. as for pressure, wrong he refused access to Dr Qadir even when they were demanding it. first they wanted to take him to America, he refused, then they wanted to interview him inside Pakistan , he refused, then they said at least let them participate or observe his debrief.. he refused that too. had it been one of your democratic leaders... they would have sold the guy for a property in Europe or America and a bank payment in Swiss accounts.

the democratic governments after him did x10 more than the "selling" you are upset about.. whats more the democratic party leaders told Americans that they continue their drone strikes we will just condemn you in parliament.

he confronted them there and here as well saying its a difference of perspective, we call them freedom fighters, you call them terrorists. he justifies Kargil as well just like Indians justify their Siachin incursions.

Musharraf Almost sold Kashmir? by fighting with Indians?
well look and listen to what Nawaz was saying when he visited India during Modi' inauguration he sold the entire concept of Pakistan and questioned why India was divided when we are so similar to Indians.

sorry you missed out his one traitor example.. his participation in Grand Mosque operation against the fore fathers of TTP kharjites in Saudi Arabia where the Pakistani SSG troops joined in the operation against the scumbags who had taken over grand Mosque and their supporters in Jamat Harami now think that fighting TTP is treason.

How many PML are their in Pakistan,
Coz Jinnah , only founded one

And Isn't Pakistan Muslim League, the Ruling party with Noora as its leader

Last edited by a moderator:
wrong again. . as member of UN and signatory to the UN resolution against Al Qaeda he was obliged to support America...the TTP was not going to play nice with you if we didnt start operations in FATA or didnt provide support to America. as for pressure, wrong he refused access to Dr Qadir even when they were demanding it. first they wanted to take him to America, he refused, then they wanted to interview him inside Pakistan , he refused, then they said at least let them participate or observe his debrief.. he refused that too. had it been one of your democratic leaders... they would have sold the guy for a property in Europe or America and a bank payment in Swiss accounts.

the democratic governments after him did x10 more than the "selling" you are upset about.. whats more the democratic party leaders told Americans that they continue their drone strikes we will just condemn you in parliament.

he confronted them there and here as well saying its a difference of perspective, we call them freedom fighters, you call them terrorists. he justifies Kargil as well just like Indians justify their Siachin incursions.

Musharraf Almost sold Kashmir? by fighting with Indians?
well look and listen to what Nawaz was saying when he visited India during Modi' inauguration he sold the entire concept of Pakistan and questioned why India was divided when we are so similar to Indians.

sorry you missed out his one traitor example.. his participation in Grand Mosque operation against the fore fathers of TTP kharjites in Saudi Arabia where the Pakistani SSG troops joined in the operation against the scumbags who had taken over grand Mosque and their supporters in Jamat Harami now think that fighting TTP is treason.
Our democratic leaders made nuclear bomb if u remember.ZA Bhutto.A democratic leader bring back Gen Niazi and Co who lay down their arms.So Democratic leader never humiliate Pakistan the way Militery generals did.Keep that is mind and never forget that Please.He justified Kargil in india?But what he did after he take over the country and kick out elected PM??Did he fought against india??Or he start begging?Remember Saarc??He was a dictator thats why he gave lot of things to americans very easily.Drone attacks.Who allowd drones americans to carry out drones attack in Pakistan,Musharraf.He allowed Cia to establish its network in tribal area.he fully supported Raw agents in MQM by leting MQM rule Sindh.is it for Pakistan??Or for his personal interest.Brave man cannot arrest raw agents within MQM at that time?Now they find agents every where in MQM.please enlighten?Political leader did not bend down when american and UK leader were threathning them not to test nuclear bomb.But u know what democretically elected leader tested the bomb.Here we have Commando who run into the hospital while going to court.Man who break his oath that he will not participate in politics.A compulsive lier.U want me to bleieve that he was a brave?Please tell me the difference between Gen Niazi and Gen Musharraf??

Our democratic leaders made nuclear bomb if u remember.ZA Bhutto.A democratic leader bring back Gen Niazi and Co who lay down their arms.So Democratic leader never humiliate Pakistan the way Militery generals did.Keep that is mind and never forget that Please.He justified Kargil in india?But what he did after he take over the country and kick out elected PM??Did he fought against india??Or he start begging?Remember Saarc??He was a dictator thats why he gave lot of things to americans very easily.Drone attacks.Who allowd drones americans to carry out drones attack in Pakistan,Musharraf.He allowed Cia to establish its network in tribal area.he fully supported Raw agents in MQM by leting MQM rule Sindh.is it for Pakistan??Or for his personal interest.Brave man cannot arrest raw agents within MQM at that time?Now they find agents every where in MQM.please enlighten?Political leader did not bend down when american and UK leader were threathning them not to test nuclear bomb.But u know what democretically elected leader tested the bomb.Here we have Commando who run into the hospital while going to court.Man who break his oath that he will not participate in politics.A compulsive lier.U want me to bleieve that he was a brave?Please tell me the difference between Gen Niazi and Gen Musharraf??
thanks for the detail
you are very smart and handsome. your post is so cute that I feel like becoming your BFF.

I will save my commentary on nuclear program for now because we are in the process of publishing very good for PDF readers. Nawaz was thinking of going for monetary favours from America and ditch the tests.. update your records.. he was forced to change his stance.

yes MQM has militant elements but still millions of people vote for this party. do you dispute that?
here we have nawaz league and jamat Islami that calls TTP its brothers and declares osama as syed As Shuhada (Munawar hassan said it). what about that ey?

Karachi has militant wings of PPP, jamat islami and ANP as well as Lej as well.. its not just MQM.. lets be fair. Nawaz sherif approached to BLA terrorists who kill all Pakistanis (whether Baloch or not) march them out of buses and execute them.. even ran a train in the name fo a terrorist who ordered blowing up of our infrastructure.. is it less bad than allowing MQM its political space? drone strikes? 4 or 5 in his time compared to multiple every day during PPP and still happening today. why democracy is allowing it? hmmm.

everything you are saying against Musharraf is causing you an own goal.

Hi

I have edited your post for you this time the word you used after Jinnah. but maybe next time you will get infraction without warning. please avoid trolling

as for your question.. there are as many Muslim leagues as one can care to count. they are in double digits

He's surrounded by idiots.
Same goes to IMRAN ?

Because he let MQM terrorize Karachi and PTI is taking the fight to London?
Wasn't MQM was in Karachi before him ?
The violence in Karachi was much less then any other govt in Pakistan ,check the data ?

thanks for the detail
you are very smart and handsome. your post is so cute that I feel like becoming your BFF.

I will save my commentary on nuclear program for now because we are in the process of publishing very good for PDF readers. Nawaz was thinking of going for monetary favours from America and ditch the tests.. update your records.. he was forced to change his stance.

yes MQM has militant elements but still millions of people vote for this party. do you dispute that?
here we have nawaz league and jamat Islami that calls TTP its brothers and declares osama as syed As Shuhada (Munawar hassan said it). what about that ey?

Karachi has militant wings of PPP, jamat islami and ANP as well as Lej as well.. its not just MQM.. lets be fair. Nawaz sherif approached to BLA terrorists who kill all Pakistanis (whether Baloch or not) march them out of buses and execute them.. even ran a train in the name fo a terrorist who ordered blowing up of our infrastructure.. is it less bad than allowing MQM its political space? drone strikes? 4 or 5 in his time compared to multiple every day during PPP and still happening today. why democracy is allowing it? hmmm.

everything you are saying against Musharraf is causing you an own goal.

Hi

I have edited your post for you this time the word you used after Jinnah. but maybe next time you will get infraction without warning. please avoid trolling

as for your question.. there are as many Muslim leagues as one can care to count. they are in double digits
Give me the ball captain , wanna throw some nasty bouncers ?
Let me lose for this thread ?

Same goes to IMRAN ?

Wasn't MQM was in Karachi before him ?
The violence in Karachi was much less then any other govt in Pakistan ,check the data ?

Give me the ball captain , wanna throw some nasty bouncers ?
Let me lose for this thread ?
no need. why go down a dirty route.
Musharraf is criticised for "favouring" MQM as if it was a crime of the century.
and those whoa re criticising him are ones who consider TTP as best Muslims and want to beg for forgiveness from India and Bangladesh over 71. they forget the terror groups of other political parties as well which is amazing.

I can make a long list of criticism against our Urdu speaking community and Musharraf but they will be objective and reasonable. whatever is posted against Mohajir community is basically obnoxious and pathetic... I feel bad for these haters who do such a bad job that even Mohajir community feels bad for them.

if Musharraf must be punished then it should be because he allowed Ch iftikhar to work. allowed Benazir and Nawaz to come back and believed in the political leadership of Pakistan and didnt dismantle Lal masjid.

MQM and militant wings? yes it has.. its very bad.. those people must be punished but not the entire community and the entire party. I wont write excuses for Altaf's speeches or the violence of MQM.. Musharraf brought it back on the main fold just like ANP was brought back during Nawaz time back into national fold. it used to be a communist terrorist outfit which was openly anti Pakistan and hosted RAW , KGB and Khad agents.

He's surrounded by idiots.
this is true, the people around him are those who will jump ship and would join the cabinet of the ruling party. I only see him as Nawabzadah Nasrullah Khan.. keeping himself busy in the news.

best bit is that he returns to international lecture's circuit and defend Pakistan like he has done during his years in Europe (provided the ban is lifted on him)

Only those who attacked him or threatened his rule. And that's beside selling out nation's defense equipment and installations to all sorts of high bidders. Your knowledge is extremely limited in counterterrorism. Lal masjid fasadies are still sitting next door to ISI. Boys haven't still been able to gather enough balls to enter the premises once again.

he was the leader of Pakistan so he confronted everyone who was against Pakistan.
as for high bidders .. there were none.. NATO wanted space and right of passage and they got that for money. even after he had left. the Pakistani state continued with its international obligation. try to understand that

bold part I agree with.. we must dismantle that place like masjid Zarar.. its occupants should be dealt with the same way like Saudis deal with their opponents (grand mosque operation is one example)

Because he let MQM terrorize Karachi and PTI is taking the fight to London?
Did you bother to read beyond Underlined Part Troll????
Bhai the peoples he is getting along, you better know the future, it is more a tea party then political party.
Lotacracy is rampant here so dont worry just one phone Call is enough to gather people just like what happened to PTI.

Jinnah never founded AIML/PML he joined later leaving Congress.

As for PMLs in Pakistan its more like Republicans having lots of candidates but the front runner gets all the support in the end.

he was the leader of Pakistan so he confronted everyone who was against Pakistan.
as for high bidders .. there were none.. NATO wanted space and right of passage and they got that for money. even after he had left. the Pakistani state continued with its international obligation. try to understand that

bold part I agree with.. we must dismantle that place like masjid Zarar.. its occupants should be dealt with the same way like Saudis deal with their opponents (grand mosque operation is one example)
Hi,

You're the only person here in this thread who knows what he's talking about, unlik typical close minded nonsense from flagless posters

Did you bother to read beyond Underlined Part Troll????
Lotacracy is rampant here so dont worry just one phone Call is enough to gather people just like what happened to PTI.

Jinnah never founded AIML/PML he joined later leaving Congress.

As for PMLs in Pakistan its more like Republicans having lots of candidates but the front runner gets all the support in the end.

I don't think that anyone recieved a call for PTI. After Lahore Jalsa and the publicity Khan recieved from Media, It was obvious that people are going to Jump on PTI bus,

Most of them are already left the party due to the attitude of PTI workers towards them, lets see when the remaining *Moqa Parast* politician are leaving.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom