What's new

United Muslim League: Musharraf to pit ‘third force’ against ruling party

Regarding Bangladesh"idher hum udher fm"Can u please tell me who was the ruler of Pakistan at that time??Who started military operation in east Pakistan?? U r telling me that because of bhatto's words East Pakistan was separated?R u serious?Your beloved Brave Gen Niazi said"yeah Bengali haramzaday Mai in ki nasal badal doun ga".And then he surrendered.Our Great Army Generals buried him with Pakistan Flag.What a shame.Army general humiliate us in front of the whole world and u r honoring him.If Politician commit a mistake they become Ghadar.When I look at my history I found army generals R Ghadar not our elected PMs.Army generals r absolute idiots they don't know how to run the country.thats why they failed even after 30 years of rule.
In practical ZAB was the blue eyed boy of the general yahya ?
& later was awarded by the same dictator , first ever civil Marshall law admistrator of Pakistan was that his sacrifice for the damocrazy or rejecting the majority of the Pakistanis living & voting for sheikh mujeeb or rehman ?
Telling him clearly , that he can part away from.united Pakistan ?wow
That's called damocrazy ?
In one hand Mr ,Bhutto was putting fuel on the fire by telling a unexpreinced military dictator to smash , the will & the votes of peoples of united Pakistan & on other hand telling winning political leadership that they can go to hell ?
Yes our beloved genrl Niazi said those words because it was told him to do so by none other then our dear dam Bhutto ?
This conspiracy went into open ,later in HAMMUD UR REHMAN COMMISION , which was stashed by Bhutto himself ?
Laterwhen military found out that all, you know we proudly hung the our beloved dog in front of whole world ?

PTI and Musharraf league should form a grand alliance, only then can they mount a serious challenge against the N league.

PTI and Musharraf league should form a grand alliance, only then can they mount a serious challenge against the N league.

Why all these losers from decades have to YET form another party and come back to power to ruin Pakistan's progress? I say two party system like the US is better. NS is obviously the first one, you pick the second one, seems like all corrupt people from Zardari went to IK, so that makes IK (unfortunately) the second but a lower end party?

Why all these losers from decades have to YET form another party and come back to power to ruin Pakistan's progress? I say two party system like the US is better. NS is obviously the first one, you pick the second one, seems like all corrupt people from Zardari went to IK, so that makes IK (unfortunately) the second but a lower end party?

the "losers" are the real winners.. they jump ship as they see the winds of change... Nawaz Sherif has many people that were part of Musharraf's cabinet by the way.
I cant comment on the ones that left Zardari for PTI because I dont know them much but maybe same rule applies (guilty until proven otherwise George Bush Jr).

and yes I do add the word unfortunately for IK looking at the typical people from famous family in his front row

the "losers" are the real winners.. they jump ship as they see the winds of change... Nawaz Sherif has many people that were part of Musharraf's cabinet by the way.
I cant comment on the ones that left Zardari for PTI because I dont know them much but maybe same rule applies (guilty until proven otherwise George Bush Jr).

and yes I do add the word unfortunately for IK looking at the typical people from famous family in his front row

Let us not forget that Nawaz Sharif himself is General Zia's political creation.

& later was awarded by the same dictator , first ever civil Marshall law admistrator of Pakistan was that his sacrifice for the damocrazy or rejecting the majority of the Pakistanis living & voting for sheikh mujeeb or rehman ?

he was a truly ruthless and an authoritarian which is commonly known as dictator. he had members of assembly beaten up who disagreed .. we do mention Zia's lashing regime but we miss out what ZAB's thugs (FSF) used to do when it raided people's homes at night.
problem with us people is that we suffer from selective memory and it catches us out when we blame the military rulers for things that are also done by the so called democratically elected Monarchs. I also see a hint of racist hatred towards our Urdu speaking community. it seems that the jealousy against this resilient and resourceful community translates into cursing Musharraf and MQM which seems very desperate to me. I have visited South Punjab and the interior Sindh and I dont want to recount how the democratically elected Sindhi leaders treat their people compared to them MQM and Musharraf would seem like Edhi trust.

time and again Musharraf is confronted by people for accommodating MQM but these same people have no qualms calling TTP butchers as their angry brothers. and when that argument is lost they now curse him for NRO deal and coming of Zardari .. again a brain dead argument because he didnt force people of Pakistan to give PPP majority and neither he forced Senators and MNA's to elect Zardari as their unopposed President either.

its like these people want to sit in crap and eat it and then blame a passer-by .. that why he didnt pull them out of it so they will continue to sit in it and continue to eat it and whatever happens to them is the responsibility of someone else

my biggest criticism is.. why he didnt level Red Mosque and why dint he order mass executions of terrorists that were caught in the Red Mosque operation and second one is why did he step down as COAS and president.

Let us not forget that Nawaz Sharif himself is General Zia's political creation.
agreed sir, already discussed that bit.

people say Musharraf "sold us" out by complying to American demands after UN resolution on 911 and being a signatory to it. he should have allowd the angry brothers to form their state in Sawat and tribal areas and nothing bad would have happened.

Musharraf is worst example of misuse of power...... innocent until proven guilty is something irrelevant in this case....... his whole autobiography and fact that he was self proclaimed president of Pakistan is the proof that he misused his power.

agreed sir, already discussed that bit.

people say Musharraf "sold us" out by complying to American demands after UN resolution on 911 and being a signatory to it. he should have allowd the angry brothers to form their state in Sawat and tribal areas and nothing bad would have happened.

General Musharraf received an offer "he couldn't refuse". :D

Regarding Bangladesh"idher hum udher fm"Can u please tell me who was the ruler of Pakistan at that time??Who started military operation in east Pakistan?? U r telling me that because of bhatto's words East Pakistan was separated?R u serious?Your beloved Brave Gen Niazi said"yeah Bengali haramzaday Mai in ki nasal badal doun ga".And then he surrendered.Our Great Army Generals buried him with Pakistan Flag.What a shame.Army general humiliate us in front of the whole world and u r honoring him.If Politician commit a mistake they become Ghadar.When I look at my history I found army generals R Ghadar not our elected PMs.Army generals r absolute idiots they don't know how to run the country.thats why they failed even after 30 years of rule.
Telling him clearly , that he can part away from.united Pakistan ?wow
That's called damocrazy ?
In one hand Mr ,Bhutto was putting fuel on the fire by telling a unexpreinced military dictator to smash , the will & the votes of peoples of united Pakistan & on other hand telling winning political leadership that they can go to hell ?
Yes our beloved genrl Niazi said those words because it was told him to do so by none other then our dear dam Bhutto ?
This conspiracy went into open ,later in HAMMUD UR REHMAN COMMISION , which was stashed by Bhutto himself ?
Laterwhen military found out that all, you know we proudly hung the our beloved dog in front of whole world ?
& if the same offer was offered to our political elites they would have agreed in much much less ?

Musharraf is worst example of misuse of power...... innocent until proven guilty is something irrelevant in this case....... his whole autobiography and fact that he was self proclaimed president of Pakistan is the proof that he misused his power.
Self pro claimed ?wow
When all the so called super judiciary of one eyed former CJ iftikhar chodri was giving him unlimited athourity to do what ever he likes with constitution ?
So the ones who gave him unlimited powers were naive in 1999 & were so justifyed in 2007 ?
Joke of the century ?lolzz

In these next elections, the competition will be between PMLN & PTI, while PPP will be the third party and Musharaf's united muslim league will be nowhere...

yes a very "friendly" phone call. but then again he didn't need much convincing as the opposing side didn't even bother making an offer. and today we have Zerb e Azb and regular army in the land where no army set foot for centuries. the arrogant lawlessness has been broken after all.

That's 40 years ago......what's the course for Pakistan for the near future? Keep looking back or forward? Here are some material facts, in the US courts, the term is used as "Ultimate Facts", which are undeniable.

Whether NS was given birth by a dictator or a Zoo-keeper.....he, at this time, in the past three years, has done wonders for Pakistan. Unless some really eff'd up politician comes up on the ladder and just blatantly abuses the country like Zardari did, the bases of a REAL new Pakistan have been set.

The work that he's been doing, is more than ALL work done combined in the past 70 years (many cry corruption without a proof while the investigations continue). So why not give credit to where its due and respect that someone is doing something for the country and they deserve to complete their course. It doesn't matter who gave birth to who.

I can say that I invented the supercomputer 60 years ago, but is it relevant today? No, as today's tech surpasses the first generation of super computers by 1000% faster, cheaper and more advanced processing. So even it it may be true that I was the founder of the Super Computer, it may be just an honor or dishonor at this point, part of the history. So Pakistanis need to go beyond the past at this point, otherwise, you can never look at the future, that is very bright should you chose to march towards it.

Who would you pick to invest your money or your kids future tuition funds, or your own retirement money with? 10 feel good institutes, who, till date can't produce jack but negative management, losses, corruption, wrong alliance and really no insight into how the market and investments work!!! OR, one credible institute who may have had reputation issues 20-30 years ago, but now you've seen it work, it provides results and consistently and its trusted by majority of the people??? I'd take the later over the other 10 feel good institutes.

Similarly, for Pakistan, what is it that the Pakistanis look for? Internal Stability, Advancement, Personal Growth, Economy's Growth, which then strengthens Defense, Foreign Relationships, Trade and all? Then you have the right people in the power seats. WHETHER you personally like them or not.

Its not always about personal love for someone. You as a nation has to see beyond the personal love and for the benefit of your country, and move on from the past. Past is always a dark hole anyone can use as an escape goat!!

I am often confused as a NS supporter and all. Reality is, that's not true. I am measuring the scale by how heavy the weight is. And the damn weight based on the work being done across the country is pretty damn heavy.

I'll leave my post with some "food for your thoughts", take a few minutes off, close your eyes and think, where Pakistan is today (CPEC being built, Stock Market 2.5* Up, US, Russia and China all working with Pakistan, EU's GSP Plus, JUST to name a few items), and the future prospects that Pakistan now holds since the past 2-3 years, do you honestly think there is ANYONE out there who could bring in the Relationship Building, Salesman Ship, Investments, Normalization of Relationships, Diplomacy and Economic Growth in as little time as less than 3 years? This magnitude of a change that the "failed state Pakistan" and the "terrorist supporting Pakistan" is now being mentioned in Bloomberg as one of the top five Stock Markets, NADAQ inviting Pakistan to showcase their government's policies so the Western investors can start to invest into Pakistan. Pakistan is listed as BRICS+P. All these didn't happen by magic, someone did a LOT of work behind the scene to normalize stuff with the US, the Media and all. And then eventually everyone started to work with Pakistan.

You've seen ALL the jokers mentioned in this article and thread, at play for decades, do you truly and honestly name anyone who would've taken a Bankrupt country (within 3 months of NS taking power) to where it is today, in JUST three months? And work on solving 70 years of problems, aka, the electric issues and all?

And does it really matter today who gave birth to who, who drank, did gambling, drugs,women and all? Is it relevant to Pakistan's growth prospects today?

Last edited:
yes a very "friendly" phone call. but then again he didn't need much convincing as the opposing side didn't even bother making an offer. and today we have Zerb e Azb and regular army in the land where no army set foot for centuries. the arrogant lawlessness has been broken after all.

Ermmm, wasn't the "opposing side" a clandestine part of the good General's own side at that point in time?

Ermmm, wasn't the "opposing side" a clandestine part of the good General's own side at that point in time?
explain

wait do you mean the Afghan Taliban born during the Democractic government of Benazir? duly certified by CIA and blessed by hallal Dolalrs of KSA? as of that time... that "project" had a life of its own and was no longer reporting to its originator (erm...originators in Langley & Ryadh). the ties were pretty much severed when Prince Turki Al Faisel and Pakistani ISI chief paid a last visit to Mullah Omar and told the clueless one eye'd (now late) Amir that he had lost support of his most important allies due to his refusal to handover OBL.

the opposite side I was refering too is one that has been born out of sectarian terrorism and has never been involved in any fight outside Pakistan. urge you to give one example of Mullah fazlullah or BaithUllah Mehsood engaging NATO or Indian army (instead their hosts have been caught out by no other but the ISAAF forces inside Afghanistan when Latif Ullah Mehsood was nabbed from Afghan intelligence making Karzai rant at NATO forces in one day equal to what he had ranted against Pakistan in a month (ok make it a week).

oh sorry you were saying?

Back
Top Bottom