What's new

United Muslim League: Musharraf to pit ‘third force’ against ruling party

traitor? how... oh wait he opened the fight against the terrorists
coward? how oh I see by going across the border into India in 1965 war as a Capt and also into Kargil as a COAS?

what have you managed my brave friend apart from bravely typing this posts?
hmm?

MQM, NRO , Army image....... he failed to bring any remarkable change when he was in absolute power and he was energetic. Now he is retired.

Last edited:
there should just be one muslim league
based on the principles of the original muslim league
that same one that got us an independant pakistan

great man but he needs to get rid of all the parasites around him, the same problem is with IK both of them are surrounding by blood sucking parasites who are only there for personal power nothing more nothing less

Go Zardari GO and Go Nawaz Go

15974195958_367eabd76c_b.jpg

15539287404_6330b17eb0_z.jpg

I welcome anyone who will help getrid of these corrupt politicians but please no NRO this time.
This time these should be in Jail.

New Pakistan

15842997998_4e7380dbb4_h.jpg

He is probably getting excited by this new establishment but has very slim chance of coming back to power,

He did many good things, much more than takla fart and madari put together. But just like any other dictator, the first thing on his mind was keeping his own *** in power, screwing up the country in the process.

So him coming back? I will pass.

coward? how oh I see by going across the border into India in 1965 war as a Capt and also into Kargil as a COAS?

hmm?
Only those who attacked him or threatened his rule. And that's beside selling out nation's defense equipment and installations to all sorts of high bidders. Your knowledge is extremely limited in counterterrorism. Lal masjid fasadies are still sitting next door to ISI. Boys haven't still been able to gather enough balls to enter the premises once again.

hmm?
Your brave man fell down on one call from America.Almost sold Kashmir.He declare Kashmiri mujahideen terrorists while talking to Indian media in India.What happen to your "brave" man when he visited Agra.Why he did not fight when he take over the country and become Ferone.This brave man went to Indian pm for shake hand in saarc.Where was the reef respect and bravery gone at that time?Your brave man gave air bases to America when his own corp commanders did not know about that.For me he is same like Gen Niazi.Shameless Coward who only protect himself and his personal interests.

He's surrounded by idiots.
He himself is an idiot and a coward who can not have a guts to face the court of law and went to hospital.What a shame.He is just like Gen Niazi for me.

Cant say much about futue of his Party though but if Gen. Raheel Sharif started raising his Danda towards Govt. then he has the best Outlook available in the country. For me he is much much better option then PTI because he knows how Governance actually works and also have experience of dealing with the Govt. as well which comes handy at this stage rather then trusting someone who is just talk and present nothing in front of us.

Bhai the peoples he is getting along, you better know the future, it is more a tea party then political party.

Cant say much about futue of his Party though but if Gen. Raheel Sharif started raising his Danda towards Govt. then he has the best Outlook available in the country. For me he is much much better option then PTI because he knows how Governance actually works and also have experience of dealing with the Govt. as well which comes handy at this stage rather then trusting someone who is just talk and present nothing in front of us.
Because he let MQM terrorize Karachi and PTI is taking the fight to London?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom