What's new

United Muslim League: Musharraf to pit ‘third force’ against ruling party

thanks for the detail
you are very smart and handsome. your post is so cute that I feel like becoming your BFF.

I will save my commentary on nuclear program for now because we are in the process of publishing very good for PDF readers. Nawaz was thinking of going for monetary favours from America and ditch the tests.. update your records.. he was forced to change his stance.

yes MQM has militant elements but still millions of people vote for this party. do you dispute that?
here we have nawaz league and jamat Islami that calls TTP its brothers and declares osama as syed As Shuhada (Munawar hassan said it). what about that ey?

Karachi has militant wings of PPP, jamat islami and ANP as well as Lej as well.. its not just MQM.. lets be fair. Nawaz sherif approached to BLA terrorists who kill all Pakistanis (whether Baloch or not) march them out of buses and execute them.. even ran a train in the name fo a terrorist who ordered blowing up of our infrastructure.. is it less bad than allowing MQM its political space? drone strikes? 4 or 5 in his time compared to multiple every day during PPP and still happening today. why democracy is allowing it? hmmm.

everything you are saying against Musharraf is causing you an own goal.

Hi

I have edited your post for you this time the word you used after Jinnah. but maybe next time you will get infraction without warning. please avoid trolling

as for your question.. there are as many Muslim leagues as one can care to count. they are in double digits
Who told u about nuclear test?Please stop lying.the Fact is Nuclear program was started by the politician ZA Bhutto and it is tested by Nawaz sharif.Come out of the hole please and have some life.i am sick of your conspiracy theories.I am waiting the time u will contradict me about ZA Bhutto being the founder of Pakistan nuclear program.Kind of logic and theories you r telling me it's seems you will share some "inside story" about who was r "real" founder of Nuclear Program.Who made MQM?was it a Militery general or a democratic elected leader?Who allow and encourage them to do the killings with impunity?And why they were allowed?Please shad some light??Militery General ruled Pakistan for 30 years and their tenure were big,what they gave to Pakistan other then humiliation??Musharraf goes against his oath and came in politics.Do u think he is a honest man?Amazing part of your stories is that you justifying Musharraf by giving Reference to Balouchistan.balouchistan situation is improving now MasAllah in a democratically elected CM.I wonder why Balouchistan was in constant turmoil in Militery dictators rule.Its easy for the world powers to put Militery dictator under their bouts.Elected PM has so many ways to stand against the world powers.I ask u the simple question what is the difference between GEn Niazi and Musharraf??

Who told u about nuclear test?Please stop lying.the Fact is Nuclear program was started by the politician ZA Bhutto and it is tested by Nawaz sharif.Come out of the hole please and have some life
Ok I am out.
need a hand to come out too?

by the way the nuclear porgram was an all round effort started by ZA and continued by military during its rule and till today although there were some threats during Benazir time when she made some promises to the west and thus was shut out of the program (about whcih she complained a lot)

as for who told me about nuclear test re uncle Nawaz? well its the intel reports on our Buryani loving PM by his own associates and his assistants. I am not going to tell you more,, like I said wait.

and by the way you are good in your heart. you dont know it yet but you really are

no need. why go down a dirty route.
Musharraf is criticised for "favouring" MQM as if it was a crime of the century.
and those whoa re criticising him are ones who consider TTP as best Muslims and want to beg for forgiveness from India and Bangladesh over 71. they forget the terror groups of other political parties as well which is amazing.

I can make a long list of criticism against our Urdu speaking community and Musharraf but they will be objective and reasonable. whatever is posted against Mohajir community is basically obnoxious and pathetic... I feel bad for these haters who do such a bad job that even Mohajir community feels bad for them.

if Musharraf must be punished then it should be because he allowed Ch iftikhar to work. allowed Benazir and Nawaz to come back and believed in the political leadership of Pakistan and didnt dismantle Lal masjid.

MQM and militant wings? yes it has.. its very bad.. those people must be punished but not the entire community and the entire party. I wont write excuses for Altaf's speeches or the violence of MQM.. Musharraf brought it back on the main fold just like ANP was brought back during Nawaz time back into national fold. it used to be a communist terrorist outfit which was openly anti Pakistan and hosted RAW , KGB and Khad agents.

this is true, the people around him are those who will jump ship and would join the cabinet of the ruling party. I only see him as Nawabzadah Nasrullah Khan.. keeping himself busy in the news.

best bit is that he returns to international lecture's circuit and defend Pakistan like he has done during his years in Europe (provided the ban is lifted on him)
Lemme ,lemme take these hot shots head on for god sake ?
These fools don't even know the man ?

Who told u about nuclear test?Please stop lying.the Fact is Nuclear program was started by the politician ZA Bhutto and it is tested by Nawaz sharif.Come out of the hole please and have some life.i am sick of your conspiracy theories.I am waiting the time u will contradict me about ZA Bhutto being the founder of Pakistan nuclear program.Kind of logic and theories you r telling me it's seems you will share some "inside story" about who was r "real" founder of Nuclear Program.Who made MQM?was it a Militery general or a democratic elected leader?Who allow and encourage them to do the killings with impunity?And why they were allowed?Please shad some light??Militery General ruled Pakistan for 30 years and their tenure were big,what they gave to Pakistan other then humiliation??Musharraf goes against his oath and came in politics.Do u think he is a honest man?Amazing part of your stories is that you justifying Musharraf by giving Reference to Balouchistan.balouchistan situation is improving now MasAllah in a democratically elected CM.I wonder why Balouchistan was in constant turmoil in Militery dictators rule.Its easy for the world powers to put Militery dictator under their bouts.Elected PM has so many ways to stand against the world powers.I ask u the simple question what is the difference between GEn Niazi and Musharraf??
Dam on you , who was the dam elected leader ?
Z,a b who use to call dady to ayub khan ?
Or dam Nawaz Sharif the offspring of the boots of general Zia ?
Demo crazy my foot ?

I don't think that anyone recieved a call for PTI. After Lahore Jalsa and the publicity Khan recieved from Media, It was obvious that people are going to Jump on PTI bus,
Do you think Minar-e-Pakistan Jalsa was all PTI and nothing else???It happened in 2009 when PTI received a huge Blowback for supporting Peace Agreement in Swat and Supporting Taliban so pulling something like that isnt a possibility unless some of those who joined Later had pulled their supporters out.
Most of them are already left the party due to the attitude of PTI workers towards them, lets see when the remaining *Moqa Parast* politician are leaving.
That isnt true as most of them were Electables and got elected on PTI Ticket especially from South Punjab where PPP suffered heavily.

Supporters of dictator like mushi have no right to bark on civilian leaders like ZA bhutto, benazir, NS, IK.

Unlike ayub khan, zia, ayub and mushi. All civilian leaders are voted and elected by people of Pakistan.

Demo crazy my foot ?
Lol that is top post. it was a sniper shot.
sums it all well. there is that marvi memon who used to called Musharraf as her Rohai father and now she is under nawaz.

and about nawaz, Indian RAW claims that they used Hima Malini' to seduce him for their ends. it was again Hima Malini's meeting during Modi's oath ceremony which made Nawaz say.. why we (India and Pakistan) are separate when we have so many things in common?

In short, mushi era is gone.
He is history now.
Dont waste time on mushi.
In short he will be back ?
He won't be a ruler of Pakistan , any more but his expertise will be used for the betterment of Pakistan ?

Supporters of dictator like mushi have no right to bark on civilian leaders like ZA bhutto, benazir, NS, IK.

Unlike ayub khan, zia, ayub and mushi. All civilian leaders are voted and elected by people of Pakistan.
Don't you bring IK into that ,he is the only geniun politicain who , was not the product of any military dictator or general?
The dogs which military feesed up like Nawaz or ZAB always ended biting their hands ?

Lol that is top post. it was a sniper shot.
sums it all well. there is that marvi memon who used to called Musharraf as her Rohai father and now she is under nawaz.

and about nawaz, Indian RAW claims that they used Hima Malini' to seduce him for their ends. it was again Hima Malini's meeting during Modi's oath ceremony which made Nawaz say.. why we (India and Pakistan) are separate when we have so many things in common?
Head on ,musharf zinda bad !

Do you think Minar-e-Pakistan Jalsa was all PTI and nothing else???It happened in 2009 when PTI received a huge Blowback for supporting Peace Agreement in Swat and Supporting Taliban so pulling something like that isnt a possibility unless some of those who joined Later had pulled their supporters out.
That isnt true as most of them were Electables and got elected on PTI Ticket especially from South Punjab where PPP suffered heavily.
Who says PTI is the best party in Pakistan ?
It has wrongs & rights like all the other political parties in Pakistan ?
But fact of th matter is PTI wasn't was made by military ?
Also who made them.elected , who made the elections ?
Military ?
Don't fool Pakistanis with that fake drama of damocrazy any more ,we knew that caus suffred from that ?

Last edited:
thanks for the detail
you are very smart and handsome. your post is so cute that I feel like becoming your BFF.

I will save my commentary on nuclear program for now because we are in the process of publishing very good for PDF readers. Nawaz was thinking of going for monetary favours from America and ditch the tests.. update your records.. he was forced to change his stance.

yes MQM has militant elements but still millions of people vote for this party. do you dispute that?
here we have nawaz league and jamat Islami that calls TTP its brothers and declares osama as syed As Shuhada (Munawar hassan said it). what about that ey?

Karachi has militant wings of PPP, jamat islami and ANP as well as Lej as well.. its not just MQM.. lets be fair. Nawaz sherif approached to BLA terrorists who kill all Pakistanis (whether Baloch or not) march them out of buses and execute them.. even ran a train in the name fo a terrorist who ordered blowing up of our infrastructure.. is it less bad than allowing MQM its political space? drone strikes? 4 or 5 in his time compared to multiple every day during PPP and still happening today. why democracy is allowing it? hmmm.

everything you are saying against Musharraf is causing you an own goal.

Hi

I have edited your post for you this time the word you used after Jinnah. but maybe next time you will get infraction without warning. please avoid trolling

as for your question.. there are as many Muslim leagues as one can care to count. they are in double digits
Ok I am out.
need a hand to come out too?

by the way the nuclear porgram was an all round effort started by ZA and continued by military during its rule and till today although there were some threats during Benazir time when she made some promises to the west and thus was shut out of the program (about whcih she complained a lot)

as for who told me about nuclear test re uncle Nawaz? well its the intel reports on our Buryani loving PM by his own associates and his assistants. I am not going to tell you more,, like I said wait.

and by the way you are good in your heart. you dont know it yet but you really are
International reports??International reports says so many things about our Army and our ISI.Do u believe it?? Remember on thing my friend.. "A Militery General alone can Break the Country but He can never Run the country".This is our history.For God sake when r u going to learn from your mistakes.Do u remember the day when GHQ ordered the solders not to move around in Military Uniform during Musharraf rule??

So u

Demo crazy my foot ?
So u think NS and ZA Bhutto r raised by Military dictators??If it's true then why u r against them?Because Military dictator r Angels and they have done every thing for the betterment for Pakistan.

.............................................................................................................
948313-cartoon-1442939488-909-640x480.JPG

International reports??International reports says so many things about our Army and our ISI.Do u believe it?? Remember on thing my friend.. "A Militery General alone can Break the Country but He can never Run the country".This is our history.For God sake when r u going to learn from your mistakes.Do u remember the day when GHQ ordered the solders not to move around in Military Uniform during Musharraf rule??

So u
So u think NS and ZA Bhutto r raised by Military dictators??If it's true then why u r against them?Because Military dictator r Angels and they have done every thing for the betterment for Pakistan.
Yes military did every thing good for the better ment of Pakistan including taking care of these dogs , what they never knew is a dog can never become a lion , that's the fatal mistake of their part ?
They should have took this nation on the path of Chinese type revolution , which they thought would be brutal ?
But the reality is this nation just deserves that ?
In Bangladesh or about Bangladesh who was the politician telling the united Pakistan "idhar hum udhar tum " none other then your super Bhutto ? Rigtt ?
Stop lying ?
And of the worst kind, Yes Man ones.
All of the top political leadership of all parties are surrounded by the same class of peoples be it , PPP, PTI , PMLn but the difference is MUSHARAF WAS & IS THE ONLY FIGHTING MAN EVER AS THE TRUE LEADER OF PAKITAN ?

Musharraf is the man!!!!

And....what makes you say that outside of your direct or indirect loyalty to the Pak military? Only in Pakistan, people who blatantly break the constitution and are forcefully sent home and are currently facing treason like cases, who didn't produce a 10 rupee worth of sweet candy for the nation (let alone grow the country)....are considered "The Man"!!!

Yes military did every thing good for the better ment of Pakistan including taking care of these dogs , what they never knew is a dog can never become a lion , that's the fatal mistake of their part ?
They should have took this nation on the path of Chinese type revolution , which they thought would be brutal ?
But the reality is this nation just deserves that ?
In Bangladesh or about Bangladesh who was the politician telling the united Pakistan "idhar hum udhar tum " none other then your super Bhutto ? Rigtt ?
Stop lying ?

All of the top political leadership of all parties are surrounded by the same class of peoples be it , PPP, PTI , PMLn but the difference is MUSHARAF WAS & IS THE ONLY FIGHTING MAN EVER AS THE TRUE LEADER OF PAKITAN ?
Regarding Bangladesh"idher hum udher fm"Can u please tell me who was the ruler of Pakistan at that time??Who started military operation in east Pakistan?? U r telling me that because of bhatto's words East Pakistan was separated?R u serious?Your beloved Brave Gen Niazi said"yeah Bengali haramzaday Mai in ki nasal badal doun ga".And then he surrendered.Our Great Army Generals buried him with Pakistan Flag.What a shame.Army general humiliate us in front of the whole world and u r honoring him.If Politician commit a mistake they become Ghadar.When I look at my history I found army generals R Ghadar not our elected PMs.Army generals r absolute idiots they don't know how to run the country.thats why they failed even after 30 years of rule.

Back
Top Bottom