What's new

United Muslim League: Musharraf to pit ‘third force’ against ruling party

explain

wait do you mean the Afghan Taliban born during the Democractic government of Benazir? duly certified by CIA and blessed by hallal Dolalrs of KSA? as of that time... that "project" had a life of its own and was no longer reporting to its originator (erm...originators in Langley & Ryadh). the ties were pretty much severed when Prince Turki Al Faisel and Pakistani ISI chief paid a last visit to Mullah Omar and told the clueless one eye'd (now late) Amir that he had lost support of his most important allies due to his refusal to handover OBL.

the opposite side I was refering too is one that has been born out of sectarian terrorism and has never been involved in any fight outside Pakistan. urge you to give one example of Mullah fazlullah or BaithUllah Mehsood engaging NATO or Indian army (instead their hosts have been caught out by no other but the ISAAF forces inside Afghanistan when Latif Ullah Mehsood was nabbed from Afghan intelligence making Karzai rant at NATO forces in one day equal to what he had ranted against Pakistan in a month (ok make it a week).

oh sorry you were saying?

A detailed answer would take this thread off track. Besides, a lot of water has passed under this particular bridge already, so what's the point? It's not as if Pindi was not involved in all of it right besides Langley.

A detailed answer would take this thread off track. Besides, a lot of water has passed under this particular bridge already, so what's the point? It's not as if Pindi was not involved in all of it right besides Langley.

Please provide a detailed answer. No, seriously, about time you spoke your mind out. Two, three liners are not enough.

I already confessed to that honourable judge sahib

you see you are decent, polite, nice, attractive, smart, accomplished, famous and handy person so I dont really mind when you throw a question to us mere mortals.

but I feel compelled to correct when someone else makes selective judgements so I have to explain the whole relationship of the three... you see we Asians come with the whole package.. I mean it will be harsh and unfair to omit the contributions of the "other" two partners and this normally satisfies the "ill informed" and innocent lot on the web

I already confessed to that honourable judge sahib

you see you are decent, polite, nice, attractive, smart, accomplished, famous and handy person so I dont really mind when you throw a question to us mere mortals.

but I feel compelled to correct when someone else makes selective judgements so I have to explain the whole relationship of the three... you see we Asians come with the whole package.. I mean it will be harsh and unfair to omit the contributions of the "other" two partners and this normally satisfies the "ill informed" and innocent lot on the web

Sir, I am on record saying very clearly that "iss hamaam mein sab nangey hein" on multiple occasions, so I guess we agree. :D

Sir, I am on record saying very clearly that "iss hamaam mein sab nangey hein" on multiple occasions, so I guess we agree. :D
we are nangey for our interests.. which is fine by me as long as its not at the expense of someone else. but then again this might be hard to achieve.

by the way did you see that Musharraf at multiple platforms and places has never ever regretted his decision to join WOT? I dont see that fear was the only driving force.. time was up to take AQ head on. TTP (as the Indian security advisor also explains) are opportunists and came into being as a by-product
by the way do you recall Nawabzadah Nasr ullah Khan? poor man never won but always headed the grand alliances against the ruling party.. Musharraf might become one of them although he is really wasting his time here.. his international lectures are really interesting but he is bound due to ECL

we are nangey for our interests.. which is fine by me as long as its not at the expense of someone else. but then again this might be hard to achieve.

by the way did you see that Musharraf at multiple platforms and places has never ever regretted his decision to join WOT? I dont see that fear was the only driving force.. time was up to take AQ head on. TTP (as the Indian security advisor also explains) are opportunists and came into being as a by-product
by the way do you recall Nawabzadah Nasr ullah Khan? poor man never won but always headed the grand alliances against the ruling party.. Musharraf might become one of them although he is really wasting his time here.. his international lectures are really interesting but he is bound due to ECL

Of course, Sir. The pursuit of national interests is relentless for all sovereign nations, equally. It is just that some are better at it than others, clothed or unclothed.

The only thing that Gen Musharraf regretted was the dismissal of the judges, other than that he played his inning quite well, I will hand him that.

What ever the political pundits here on PDF are emerging from a fighting man like musharaf,s quietness , his brave righteous , & accepting his faults personality , they can't just deny the fact that , he is the only living premier Pakistani, who has seen wars , who has done beautiful governence , &has given lot of pride to pakistani flag & the nation ?
His experiences sucssesfull in , military , in forghien relationships , & his failure in ruthless & shame full politics has made him the most demanded person for at least military establishment , who are not pushing him to make him a president or PM of Pakistan , but to define as the next real patriot , political leader of Pakistan , who knows the demands of Pakistan politically , financially , & militarily ?
Yes there is a desk , some where in some military safe house , who are looking at his security & his future ?
Cause they all love him , as the real fighting man fighting all odds ?

Of course, Sir. The pursuit of national interests is relentless for all sovereign nations, equally. It is just that some are better at it than others, clothed or unclothed.

The only thing that Gen Musharraf regretted was the dismissal of the judges, other than that he played his inning quite well, I will hand him that.
I think he waited to long to kick this stupid croupt CJ , till CIA took that bastrd in their wings ?
He should been brutal , that's His fatal mistake ?
After NRO the special prapoganda project started against him but ,
Isn't that's ironic that even his wrost enemies in power from judiciary to govt none of them are able to any dam crouption case against him till now ?

Last edited:
Why all these losers from decades have to YET form another party and come back to power to ruin Pakistan's progress? I say two party system like the US is better. NS is obviously the first one, you pick the second one, seems like all corrupt people from Zardari went to IK, so that makes IK (unfortunately) the second but a lower end party?

I certainly don't consider IK or Musharraf loosers, IK for all his failings on terrorism is an Honest incorruptable man and his views on Education, Justice, devolution of power are miles ahead of what NS has to offer. Sure building Metro buses is good but thats not what builds a nation, how about educating your people first. Lets teach our people to stand in a line first before they get on a bus.

Tainted people joining his party is the reality of pakistani politics, don't blame the man if his nation(specially rural areas) votes for donkeys(lack of education/tribalism again). The good thing about PTI is that there are plenty of Honest and competent people coming up from the cities. With NS you just get the family brand. if PTI and Musharraf join hand they can very least form a very capable opposition (not the joke of an opposition we call PPP). Musharraf is a statesmen and still has plenty to offer, the economy grew tremendously on his watch.

he was the leader of Pakistan so he confronted everyone who was against Pakistan.
as for high bidders .. there were none.. NATO wanted space and right of passage and they got that for money. even after he had left. the Pakistani state continued with its international obligation. try to understand that

bold part I agree with.. we must dismantle that place like masjid Zarar.. its occupants should be dealt with the same way like Saudis deal with their opponents (grand mosque operation is one example)
1-NATO wasn't operating in Afghanistan but rather ISAF.
2-US drones were using Pakistani airfields.
3-Heck even UAE was allowed a airfield.
4-He didn't confront anybody but those who posed a threat to his life and his life alone.

1-NATO wasn't operating in Afghanistan but rather ISAF.
2-US drones were using Pakistani airfields.
3-Heck even UAE was allowed a airfield.
4-He didn't confront anybody but those who posed a threat to his life and his life alone.
Why he would have confronted the killer drones which were & still is killing the stupid TTp terrorists killing 80,000 innocent Pakistanis ?
he gave airfield , because then at least he can know when a target flight is in the air ?
Unlike ,damocrazy time ,Americans comes into Pakistan aerospace killed OBL in your garrison city & went back ?
What you & your damocrazy has done to stop it ?
He confronted everyone who was & is against Pakistan & its citizens , instead he was the first Pakistani army chief who send the troops to the afghan Pakistan borders , which at that time were seen as the support base ,of the terrorists ?

Why he would have confronted the killer drones which were & still is killing the stupid TTp terrorists killing 80,000 innocent Pakistanis ?
he gave airfield , because then at least he can know when a target flight is in the air ?
Unlike ,damocrazy time ,Americans comes into Pakistan aerospace killed OBL in your garrison city & went back ?
What you & your damocrazy has done to stop it ?
He confronted everyone who was & is against Pakistan & its citizens , instead he was the first Pakistani army chief who send the troops to the afghan Pakistan borders , which at that time were seen as the support base ,of the terrorists ?
I'm happy if a drone send few dogs to the hell no mater it's fly from anywhere and clean our land from dirty devils.
Anti Mushraff mainly are League and Bhuto slaves don't forget indian too.
He was right about allying USA
He was right about sent Nawaz to jail
He was right to kick out manhoos Judge
He was right to kick asses of Lal mosque scums. He was right on economic development. What was his mistake give NRO to looters give them chance to loot again, but this is how we human being do mistakes over all he is visionary leader that what I observe when he was ruling. Long live Gen Mushraff.

I'm happy if a drone send few dogs to the hell no mater it's fly from anywhere and clean our land from dirty devils.
Anti Mushraff mainly are League and Bhuto slaves don't forget indian too.
He was right about allying USA
He was right about sent Nawaz to jail
He was right to kick out manhoos Judge
He was right to kick asses of Lal mosque scums. He was right on economic development. What was his mistake give NRO to looters give them chance to loot again, but this is how we human being do mistakes over all he is visionary leader that what I observe when he was ruling. Long live Gen Mushraff.
& then top of everything , he made NRO because whole dam nation was suffering from the CIA back prapoganda of damocrazy , prapogated by the criminal Democrats theivs to the nation with dam fake promises ?
For me he should have promoted himself as the FIELD MARSHAL & the keep running president & could must be more brutal , in justice ?
Initiating a council , of defence & justice with retired patriotic , professors , generals , judges , police men's , engineers for purposing new development plans & the watch dog over & above all same as china ?
He tried to become a real democrat giving the way to the demands of the thieves of damocrazy ?
Who were sent by CIA ?
Again its still astonishing , CIA never tried to go after OBL in his times ?

Last edited:
& then top of everything , he made NRO because whole dam nation was suffering from the CIA back prapoganda of damocrazy , prapogated by the criminal Democrats theivs to the nation with dam fake promises ?
For me he should have promoted himself as the FIELD MARSHAL & the keep running president & could must be more brutal , in justice ?
Initiating a council , of defence & justice with retired patriotic , professors , generals , judges , police men's , engineers for purposing new development plans & the watch dog over & above all same as china ?
He tried to become a real democrat giving the way to the demands of the thieves of damocrazy ?
Who were sent by CIA ?
Again its still astonishing , CIA never tried to go after OBL in his times ?
Establishment bro:tup: fall and rise

Why all these losers from decades have to YET form another party and come back to power to ruin Pakistan's progress? I say two party system like the US is better. NS is obviously the first one, you pick the second one, seems like all corrupt people from Zardari went to IK, so that makes IK (unfortunately) the second but a lower end party?

Are you sure? I think the USA is VERY under-served because of the 2 party system. From the Republican side, anyone who takes a less than extreme position on social issues is unable to make an impact. From the Democratic side, anyone who takes a pragmatic position on economic issues is sent to the gallows! So the country is always running twice as fast to stay exactly where they were. The press, lobbyists and lawyers end up looting the public while threatening politicians, medicine men and business people.

If on the other hand there were one or two additional parties, I think a couple of them could represent the fringe of extremists while the core in the middle can find support from the majority of moderate republican and democratic leading public and thus get things done!

Back
Top Bottom