What's new

United against Iran

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the headline a misrepresentation of the words of the high commissioner?

But the war will never happen. It is just a psychological pressure on Iran, kind of like good cop, bad cop.
It's gone beyond that. For a limited time just two choices exist for the mullahs: to surrender their nuclear program for dismantlement or accept that the U.S. or Israel will exert a full range of forceful options to stop it, each with the full support of the other.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the headline a misrepresentation of the words of the high commissioner?

It's gone beyond that. For a limited time just two choices exist for the mullahs: to surrender their nuclear program for dismantlement or accept that the U.S. or Israel will exert a full range of forceful options to stop it, each with the full support of the other.

it is nonsense ! plz speak about your country , 99% !

And who are you to define the options?We are NOT giving up the nuclear program.What the hell are you going to do?Maybe you,Obama and Netan-yahoo can hug each other and cry until you dry out.

image003.png

image005.png

So pakistanis are supporting iran more than any other one. :)

they think we are idiots !!! :rolleyes:

It is actually them who are idiots. They have bankrupted themselves fighting troglodytes in Afghanistan and still after 11 years have not been able to defeat them in their caves and are now signing their surrender agreement document in Saudi Arabia and talking to Taliban, they can not even defeat a couple of cave men. Iran is at fore front of science and technology. First they should defeat Taliban and then talk big here:

Taliban-fighter.jpg

taliban-twitter.jpg

It is actually them who are idiots. They have bankrupted themselves fighting troglodytes in Afghanistan and still after 11 years have not been able to defeat them in their caves and are now signing their surrender agreement document in Saudi Arabia and talking to Taliban, they can not even defeat a couple of cave men. Iran is at fore front of science and technology. First they should defeat Taliban and then talk big here:

Taliban-fighter.jpg

taliban-twitter.jpg

where is the troll ??? :lol:

Taliban-fighter.jpg

taliban-twitter.jpg

nice one ;)

These are just raw numbers.

This kind of polls are too superficial to be of any serious use, imo. Every person is represented by a “1”. That's not how the real world works.
People are not equal in how much they can influence their environment when it comes to taking serious actions.

1000 anti-war people can have a very loud “voice”, while 1 M pro-war might just sit at home and just drink (vodka, total brain fart that they are).

Most anti-Iran people I have seen are liberals which will hide in a hole as soon as war starts. Some other, are so weak (or are busy elsewhere) that I don't consider them a threat, for now.

For example, %33 of Egyptions are pro-Iran. That's actually a very good number ~27 million. These are mostly the groups that will have a sound when something serious happens. Much louder then the %65 anti-Iran. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom