What's new

Uniformed stripper making dare-devil drills at Khuwaja Ghulam Fareed Shrine... What a shame...

Status
Not open for further replies.
and then people ask me why is Pakistan the greatest country in the world

and then people ask me why is Pakistan the greatest country in the world
Enough firangi maskharay!!

And

Umm

Lol

On the topic:

Shameful
Disrespectful, and completely contrary to the original aspects of the shrine. These were supposed to be mosques and centeres of learning where the teaching was to be carried on.

Duuuude

Have you been to mazars? You have any ideas why hippies keep coming there.

Its like Bob Marley Rasta Man Buffalo soldiers boot camp. Food orgies. Betting. What goes in there stays in there.

This is my peoples answer to the burning man concerts.

Let them enjoy.

But seriously Pakistan should tax this business.
A shame to what they were originally intended for; but as such there is no yahoodi majoosi kanjoosi panjoosi ding dong bubble conspiracy as alleged.

TV anchor is secretly jealous and wants to do something like this herself.
She even not sure the clip from Shrine:lol:
Everyone afte for ratings the dancer girl the anchor, why didn’t she talk about Shrik and Mushriq Awam going there. Hypocrites

She even not sure the clip from Shrine:lol:
Everyone afte for ratings the dancer girl the anchor, why didn’t she talk about Shrik and Mushriq Awam going there. Hypocrites
I wont comment since at least those people are going motivated as Muslims(shirk or otherwise is between them and Allah) and havent killed anyone or blown up or beaten or prosecuted anyone comapred to the so called “correct” ones

Just curious. Maybe having bikini beaches is too much of an ask...but are there any Zumba classes offered in Pakistan in this day of age? Zumba with female participation....

Slavery for one.

And blackwidow ancient astronauts theory.

The quest is on.

I know a little bit about the Ancient Astronauts theory, but where does the blackwidow comes in?

In regards to slavery, are you aware about the "MGTOW" by any chance? They have some very interesting perspective on genders and life.

Just curious. Maybe having bikini beaches is too much of an ask...but are there any Zumba classes offered in Pakistan in this day of age? Zumba with female participation....
FO
It’s Pakistan not Nakedistan go to European or western beaches for your lust.

FO
It’s Pakistan not Nakedistan go to European or western beaches for your lust.
Word is MBS is gonna create nakedstan in Red Sea as part of vision 2030. A whole island chain bigger then Hawaii. Smart guy I wish pakistan had a leader like MBS. Maybe once that is created Pak will mimic and create a bigger one on our shores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom