What's new

Uniformed stripper making dare-devil drills at Khuwaja Ghulam Fareed Shrine... What a shame...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Janab I will be the one getting crucified for daring to speak against the "holy V".

Actually its my deepest obsevation.

Let me rephrase it in V fashion. God spoke to men because only men are naughty. Women did not need enlightenment.

There is a conspiracy against men and i am gonna find it out

I want to more of this. :)

Go to the next celebration of Saint Patrick.

Your self-pity is equally pathetic and deplorable.
Oh yeah kidoo,posting a 6 months old video,which a hungry channel on aired for TRP,against which even inquiry has been closed makes you are truly a champion of notability.
She is so honest and hard working that to entertain poor awam she is doing mujra for them
hats off to brave girl
#womenEmpowerment
Well she was doing it for another Lady Constable,who filmed it and later shared it in group and someone else did posted it with a song,there are different song in different video.I got access to whole video with some other song.
yhan per ramzan ke morning show veen malik or lodhi waghera kerti hain ye ladies hypocrite hain bus . media wali koni haji sana ki beti hai yaar .log ji bher ke **** dekh ker phir is dance per comment kareen gay .
Yeh Media waley Duley hain,bloody pimps.
police wali apni gf hoti to bottle bhi excise waloon se mufti la deti .
Aik tou har waqat bottle bottle luga rehta hai.

Oh yeah kidoo,posting a 6 months old video,which a hungry channel on aired for TRP,against which even inquiry has been closed makes you are truly a champion of notability.

Well she was doing it for another Lady Constable,who filmed it and later shared it in group and someone else did posted it with a song,there are different song in different video.I got access to whole video with some other song.

Yeh Media waley Duley hain,bloody pimps.

Aik tou har waqat bottle bottle luga rehta hai.

Please post the process how punjab police recruits.

You seem quite informed.

And what were the charges on the lady for which she was investigated.

Thank you

POOR gal will Go to hell bcoz she was dancing on a filmi song & all those who dance on other musical instruments will be Janati, rite .... :coffee:
bus is ne pakistan ka sab se bar agunnah ker diya ab iska awami hisab hoga her koi judge hoga

I want to see beaches in Pakistan where women can wear bikinis. inshalllah ;) lets hope it happens in our generation.
kiyoo tu ne apny sath humy bhi maan behen ki galiyaan khilaani hain awam se chup ker ja bus dil main rakh ye bat .:lol:

Please post the process how punjab police recruits.

You seem quite informed.

And what were the charges on the lady for which she was investigated.

Thank you
I would inshallah post everything soon in a separate thread and would tag you.

Last edited:
bus is ne pakistan ka sab se bar agunnah ker diya ab iska awami hisab hoga her koi judge hoga

kiyoo tu ne apny sath humy bhi maan behen ki galiyaan khilaani hain awam se chup ker ja bus dil main rakh ye bat .:lol:
Yar imagine ker rooh kitni Russian Piyari larkhiya ayaghay humari mulk Kay under. We are so fcukin regressive. They go to India because it’s allowed. Have you heard of European whales? Look it up.

She may not be from Police - but wearing a Police shirt from a Police tamashbeen. She looks a pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom