What's new

UNGA speech: Nawaz proposes 4-point peace initiative with India

Status
Not open for further replies.
The non-state actors are a myth that the Indian government sustains because it makes encounter in IOK so much easier. Kill a couple of people and just say they crossed over from the other side of the border, done and dusted, time to go home and have tea with the wife and kids.

The word "Non State Actors" is a term found by Pakistani leadership, We call them "Terrorists"

Negative

I am not referring to J&K alone - even Kasab & Co , Red Fort, Parliament et all was executed by NSAs while a ' hapless' Pak administration looked on.

These days not all guys get killed, they live to sing & spill the beans .

Well if we're going to be the broken couple here and bring up the past, I don't think there's ever going to be much progress forward. Which means that status quo stands which in turn validates my first post.

Yes, the ones that were declared Pakistani before even being caught. Mythical indeed.
Do you know Kasab's confessions was on video, one of your media channels even proved he was from Pakistan.
And all those 2 mythical characters have also confessed they are from Pakistan along with some extra juicy details about your training camps etc. etc.
And if you people are so sure they are not Pakistani, go send your NSA to meet those 2 mythical characters:haha:

Well if we're going to be the broken couple here and bring up the past, I don't think there's ever going to be much progress forward. Which means that status quo stands which in turn validates my first post.

Moving forwards how ?.. and with what to offer ?

All Pak brings to the table are suggestions about areas it does not have nor ever will.

Do you know Kasab's confessions was on video, one of your media channels even proved he was from Pakistan.
And all those 2 mythical characters have also confessed they are from Pakistan along with some extra juicy details about your training camps etc. etc.
And if you people are so sure they are not Pakistani, go send your NSA to meet those 2 mythical characters:haha:

Yeah sure, we kept asking to meet Kasab, record his statement and use it to get Hafiz Saeed but guess who did not allow that to happen, yes, you guessed right, India.

Moving forwards how ?.. and with what to offer ?

All Pak brings to the table are suggestions about areas it does not have nor ever will.

I don't see India making any strides for establishing peace.

Yeah sure, we kept asking to meet Kasab, record his statement and use it to get Hafiz Saeed but guess who did not allow that to happen, yes, you guessed right, India..

Are you suggesting he wasn't Pakistani?

What do you suggest India should do ?

Bring its terms to the table for a start, so far all we've had from their side is rhetoric.

*Stop border crossers (Sure, just highlight where they're crossing from)
*Shut down camps in Azad Kashmir (Will do, coordinates or pictures from your satellite maybe?)
*Stop sponsoring terrorist (We're locked in a decade long war with terrorists, that policy is long dead)

Yeah sure, we kept asking to meet Kasab, record his statement and use it to get Hafiz Saeed but guess who did not allow that to happen, yes, you guessed right, India.

Until the time Kashmir is alive between India and Pakistan, I don't see there will ever be peace. Pakistan has made the relations between India and Pakistan hostage to Kashmir. Now that is very big price India to pay for peace with Pakistan. Hence you see India's 'intransigence', but in reality it is Pakistan's intransigence to keep everything hostage to Kashmir that has resulted in sad state of affairs between India and Pakistan

Until the time Kashmir is alive between India and Pakistan, I don't see there will ever be peace. Pakistan has made the relations between India and Pakistan hostage to Kashmir. Now that is very big price India to pay for peace with Pakistan. Hence you see India's 'intransigence', but in reality it is Pakistan's intransigence to keep everything hostage to Kashmir that has resulted in sad state of affairs between India and Pakistan

Well here is NS, offering for the first time to accept a compromise on Kashmir WITHOUT mentioning the plebiscite, giving him more room to maneuver and offering India the chance to recognize this concession from Pakistan's side. Practical or not, its a massive show of commitment to the cause of peace from his side and an attempt to work out a workable solution by creating some room for compromise.

Ok Let us discuss the latest attempt (not only by India, but also by Pak)...... In UFA, there was an agreement made, where in the peace process was supposed to go forward in structured manner..... and Both PM's agreed up on the following.

1) Meeting of NSA's to discuss terrorism
2) Meeting of DGMO's to Loc firing......

Now we all know the uproar happened once NS returned from UFA..... The NSA meeting was cancelled because "Kashmir" was not discussed....... Conveniently gone back from the agreement, and wanted to discuss Kashmir, God knows what out come Pakistan was expecting from the discussion of NSA???? Our take was , it was a cover up by NS who forgot to mention kashmir in UFA...... Now If you were so serious on peace process, you could have had this meeting, and had a suggestion to put forward plan for discussion on "Kashmir" after the meeting..... Right???

Tell me Why would India try something extra ordinary to bring peace with Pakistan???? Whom will they talk to??? NS???? He has no control on foreign policy in last one year and he has to get the permission from rawalpindi????

I guess the best chances of dialogues would be if you throw NS away and put martial law and make your COAS as president.... By doing that India can talk to some one who really has the power to discuss issues.... We were very close to resolving our issues when the "Commando" was in power in Islamabad.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom