What's new

UNGA speech: Nawaz proposes 4-point peace initiative with India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan doesn't comply. It has nothing to do with proof. Pakistan created a fictitious story of how Hafiz Saeed was arrested but then released by Pakistani courts but on closer inspection, it was on some domestic issue completely unconnected to terrorism charges. Such is the lengths that Pakistan will go to.

Hafiz Saeed is under UN sanctions as a terrorist.. Does that make a difference to how Pakistan behaves?

Update:
Mumbai attack suspect Lakhvi released on bail in Pakistan - BBC News

Zakiur Rahman Lakhvi's trial in the Mumbai attacks case still continues, but his release on bail suggests the legal evidence presented in court by prosecutors may not be enough for a conviction.

from your BBC post.

an INTERPOL RED WARRANT shouldn't be too difficult if all evidence is in place.

dossiers are not bought by anyone. be it indian or Pakistani. the world couldn't care less

so it is better to rephrase that no one buys "south asian" allegations

I'm sure you would like to think so but the U.S. and most western countries has supported all of India's claims. It's why David Headley is in jail, it's why there are sanctions on the LeT & many of your terrorists including Hafiz Saeed.

So, no, there is no equivalence in the matter. How ever much you might wish for there to be.

I know what i see doesnt matter, but the point being discussed is, "It is not presented to those who matters"

The last i heard he was out on bail......and while he was on jail, he miraculously fathered a baby .....

he fathered a boy come on Nair let's not get too lost in NDTV and ZEE NEWS propaganda that we are too far gone.

Pakistan doesn't comply. It has nothing to do with proof. Pakistan created a fictitious story of how Hafiz Saeed was arrested but then released by Pakistani courts but on closer inspection, it was on some domestic issue completely unconnected to terrorism charges. Such is the lengths that Pakistan will go to.

Hafiz Saeed is under UN sanctions as a terrorist.. Does that make a difference to how Pakistan behaves?

Update:
Mumbai attack suspect Lakhvi released on bail in Pakistan - BBC News

it would be really great if you can stop deviating from the core issue of Kashmir and tell us why cant you demilitarize kashimir....the truth is you too dont consider it a part of india and you want to keep your clutches on this heaven on earth. mard kaay bachay hoo tu call back you army and we will also call back our army and call it quits on war an anarchy. let the people of the valley decide for them selves whether they want to be left independent or part of some country.

he fathered a boy come on Nair let's not get too lost in NDTV and ZEE NEWS propaganda that we are too far gone.

Well I have no problem if that is allowed in Pakistan..... Believe me i have read it from Pakistan sources as well...... any way that is not the matter being discussed and we have gone too far from the topic.....

I'm sure you would like to think so but the U.S. and most western countries has supported all of India's claims. It's why David Headley is in jail, it's why there are sanctions on the LeT & many of your terrorists including Hafiz Saeed.

So, no, there is no equivalence in the matter. How ever much you might wish for there to be.

and yet no sanctions against Pakistan infact

Why Pakistan will remain a key US ally | Asia | DW.COM | 14.01.2015

we are a key ally.

so yes david headley was a bounty hunter

Well I have no problem if that is allowed in Pakistan..... Believe me i have read it from Pakistan sources as well...... any way that is not the matter being discussed and we have gone too far from the topic.....

i agree to far from the topic

hence Kashmir on the UN forum was the sensible thing to do.

Dossiers would have lead to Hafizsaeed and Lkahvi topics and rants by both governments

and KASHMIR would have been ignored.

so smart statesmanship i would say.

Zakiur Rahman Lakhvi's trial in the Mumbai attacks case still continues, but his release on bail suggests the legal evidence presented in court by prosecutors may not be enough for a conviction.

from your BBC post.

an INTERPOL RED WARRANT shouldn't be too difficult if all evidence is in place.

That warrant will only help if he steps out of Pakistan. Pakistan is non-cooperative. The trial is a farce. Otherwise there is enough evidence according to your former FIA chief. Please go through this article if you haven't already.

Mumbai attacks trial - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

it would be really great if you can stop deviating from the core issue of Kashmir and tell us why cant you demilitarize kashimir....the truth is you too dont consider it a part of india and you want to keep your clutches on this heaven on earth. mard kaay bachay hoo tu call back you army and we will also call back our army and call it quits on war an anarchy. let the people of the valley decide for them selves whether they want to be left independent or part of some country.

Why should we? It's part of our country & it is being threatened by a hostile neighbour. It will remain militarised as much as we think it needs to be. Any talk of demilitarisation will follow only after the threat of terrorism & Pakistani incursions has abated. When & if we see that & Pakistan works with India to defuse the situation, we may consider such a plan. Musharraf came close but both Kayani & your civilian leaders back tracked from Musharraf's positions. What was then on offer won't be anymore, there is no trust in India on the Pakistani establishment after reneging.

Your PM can make any statement he wants as can your CoAS. Makes no difference. What could not be wrested from India by force is not about to be handed to you on a platter. When you stop believing in fairy tales & genuinely want peace, maybe we can work on something acceptable. Otherwise, the status quo suits us fine.

That warrant will only help if he steps out of Pakistan. Pakistan is non-cooperative. The trial is a farce. Otherwise there is enough evidence according to your former FIA chief. Please go through this article if you haven't already.

Mumbai attacks trial - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

from your link

The Mumbai case is quite unique: one incident with two jurisdictions and two trials. While the Indians managed to nab Ajmal Kasab and were able to obtain his confession to close the trial, proving conspiracy in a different jurisdiction is more complex and requires a far superior quality of evidence. Therefore, the legal experts from both sides need to sit together rather than sulk and point fingers.

Indian interlocutors, engaged during the talks between the then prime ministers of India and Pakistan in Egypt in 2009, had conceded that the Pakistani investigators had done a professional job in the indictment of seven perpetrators of the attack. However, the Pakistani authorities should not forget that the FIA declared various other facilitators and operatives as fugitives in the case. The trial will not be over with the disposal of those under arrest or on bail. Other missing links need to be uncovered after the absconders’ arrest.

but then again all this is an opinion of a man. India Pakistan joint investigation would never take place. no proof would be provided against Hafiz Saeed by the USA.

hence in a way the case is over. the issue has reached a deadlock.

now coming back to the topic:

the smart thing to do was discuss Kashmir rather than discuss dossiers.

statesmanship on Part of our PM to avoid mud slinging contest and highlight core issues.

I know what i see doesnt matter, but the point being discussed is, "It is not presented to those who matters"...

we presented the evidence to PM Manmohan Singh and have been doing so since. but no avail its now time to take india to International court

now coming back to the topic:

the smart thing to do was discuss Kashmir rather than discuss dossiers.

statesmanship on Part of our PM to avoid mud slinging contest and highlight core issues.

So no dossier on offer & live on hope that something Pakistan has been whining on for the last 67 years will somehow be different. No such luck. Nawaz Sharif can try again next year...around the same time.

Actually, for Indians it does not matter what the Pak POV is .

Pak does not want to stop its ' non state' actors , what other option does it leave India with ?

The non-state actors are a myth that the Indian government sustains because it makes encounter in IOK so much easier. Kill a couple of people and just say they crossed over from the other side of the border, done and dusted, time to go home and have tea with the wife and kids.

The non-state actors are a myth that the Indian government sustains because it makes encounter in IOK so much easier. Kill a couple of people and just say they crossed over from the other side of the border, done and dusted, time to go home and have tea with the wife and kids.
:lol::lol: We still have 2 recently caught mythical characters in our jails.

Negative

I am not referring to J&K alone - even Kasab & Co , Red Fort, Parliament et all was executed by NSAs while a ' hapless' Pak administration looked on.

These days not all guys get killed, they live to sing & spill the beans .

:lol::lol: We still have 2 recently caught mythical characters in our jails.

Yes, the ones that were declared Pakistani before even being caught. Mythical indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom