What's new

UNGA speech: Nawaz proposes 4-point peace initiative with India

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to talk to Hindus! In kii zaat hi gandi hai..

"Baghal mein churri, mun mein ram ram" term was coined for them for a reason.

These gandey paleed log should not be allowed to live in the world.

Aadhi duniya k masley in ki wajah sey hein :lol:

We got to highlight Kashmir in front of the world in the PM speech.

if we had shared the dossier then it would have been followed by refutation by india and sticking to our guns by us. and Kashmir cause would have been altogether ignored.

So yes Kashmir is the main issue. everything bad in south asia is due to the root cause of Kashmir being disputed.

well said i must say, very tactfully delivered and done. the very first time he has acted as a true leader of the nation... bravo Mr PM

We got to highlight Kashmir in front of the world in the PM speech.

if we had shared the dossier then it would have been followed by refutation by india and sticking to our guns by us. and Kashmir cause would have been altogether ignored.

So yes Kashmir is the main issue. everything bad in south asia is due to the root cause of Kashmir being disputed.

By doing this, not only your kashmir claim was refuted by India, but also lost the opportunity to "Expose" the so called "Indian Involvement".......

From where i see, i see a dossier which has a cover page featuring RAW's logo in it and blank pages inside......

There are better ways to show your disagreement, and no need to bring religion in it ( you are not a newbie either)... Rated negative, Edit it and get it reversed....

Divert whose attention? C'mon man, you are better than that. No one cares - not for Pakistani protestations about Kashmir nor for any dossier given by Pakistan. Nobody buys Pakistani allegations.

dossiers are not bought by anyone. be it indian or Pakistani. the world couldn't care less

so it is better to rephrase that no one buys "south asian" allegations

i m ashamed to call you a pakistani...kush hoooosh karo bahi..... you have no idea what your saying. if you really knew you would be ashamed of your self. :(

By doing this, not only your kashmir claim was refuted by India, but also lost the opportunity to "Expose" the so called "Indian Involvement".......

From where i see, i see a dossier which has a cover page featuring RAW's logo in it and blank pages inside......

There are better ways to show your disagreement, and no need to bring religion in it ( you are not a newbie either)... Rated negative, Edit it and get it reversed....

time will tell.. what you see doesnt matter..!

well if they are wanted then just get an interpol warrant issued Pakistan would have to comply right?

BUT interpol requires proof to be authentic which India lacks.

Pakistan doesn't comply. It has nothing to do with proof. Pakistan created a fictitious story of how Hafiz Saeed was arrested but then released by Pakistani courts but on closer inspection, it was on some domestic issue completely unconnected to terrorism charges. Such is the lengths that Pakistan will go to.

Hafiz Saeed is under UN sanctions as a terrorist.. Does that make a difference to how Pakistan behaves?

Update:
Mumbai attack suspect Lakhvi released on bail in Pakistan - BBC News

Pakistan doesn't comply. It has nothing to do with proof. Pakistan created a fictitious story of how Hafiz Saeed was arrested but then released by Pakistani courts but on closer inspection, it was on some domestic issue completely unconnected to terrorism charges. Such is the lengths that Pakistan will go to.

Hafiz Saeed is under UN sanctions as a terrorist.. Does that make a difference to how Pakistan behaves?

an Interpol arrest warrant shouldn't be difficult to obtain if proof does exist.

US bounty on Hafiz Saeed: Pakistan demands proof supporting allegations - The Express Tribune

to be honest and all rants aside PAKISTAN doesn't care about hafiz however, a proof would be needed to put him behind bars and keep him there indefinitely.

but everyone knows where he resides including the Americans however, this is what hafiz said:

India Today - Error 404 - Page Not Found

US bounty on Hafiz Saeed: Pakistan demands proof supporting allegations - The Express Tribune

shouldn't be that difficult right? to provide so called proof

What proofs your Supreme court treats proof like used TP, sadly the justice system is a joke

Online News

Here where they reinstated a MLA who confessed on video to rigging the election.

And I am sure you know about Lakhvi the great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom