What's new

Umayyad invasion of Sindh and the arrival of Islam

Please provide those sources, because they are not accurate in Wikipedia.

Also the genetic test which is conducted or listed on wiki has a weak sample. Only 12 people were tested, and two of them were in fact traced to outside of Sindh.

Anyways to me it does not matter as much as it does to you. I consider myself Punjabi, not Arab.

Means Arains having foreign ancestry is rare of rarest cases.

Means Arains having foreign ancestry is rare of rarest cases.

Do you now the total population of Arains?

And the sample was tested among only 12 people.

You are a hilarious character indeed.

Do you now the total population of Arains?

And the sample was tested among only 12 people.

You are a hilarious character indeed.

Then why those 10 people have no foreign ancestry when each and every Arain has that.

Then why those 10 people have no foreign ancestry when each and every Arain has that.

I have no clue why you are so interested in this, but it really is a banned topic here.

I suggest you read a book called Tehreek-E-Arain. Also the claim is inconclusive. So it can't be proven either way.

Hadiths are absolutely illegal and are no authority in Islam whatsoever. They are nothing more than a tool of extremist Mullahs to keep masses sedated or in control. This also makes them a favourite among extremist non Muslims who seek to vilify Islam.

I dare you to support your argument using the Koran. Hint: you wouldn't be able to.

Many Muslims don't have the same view -

The word "Sunni" comes from the term Sunnah (Arabic: سنة‎), which refers to the sayings and actions of Muhammad that are recorded in hadiths (collections of narrations regarding Muhammad).

Sunni Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We have good relations with all Muslim nations outside South Asia, and there is no need for such debates with them.

However, for Pakistanis, being fellow South-Asians, we have to address the misunderstandings.

Hadiths are absolutely illegal and are no authority in Islam whatsoever. They are nothing more than a tool of extremist Mullahs to keep masses sedated or in control. This also makes them a favourite among extremist non Muslims who seek to vilify Islam.

I dare you to support your argument using the Koran. Hint: you wouldn't be able to.

Bukhari's Sahih Hadith is the most authentic collection of Hadith. It was completed in 846 AD. If you have a source dating from before 1200 AD say, claiming that the Hadith quoted is "weak", we will consider it. You also have to consider the possibility that Muslims started calling it "weak" only recently, to hide their embarrassment and save their faith.

Yes, it is a recent phenomenon and that to by a very few.

For obvious reasons.

Very few ever doubted the authenticity of the Sahih hadhiths at least for over a thousand years and the religion has been practiced accordingly.

India rejected separate Sikh Marriage Act which Pak enacted 4 yrs ago - Indian Express

oops all sikh marriages are "illegal" in india till date?????? damn and sikhs are talking about being proud when for 65 years all their ancestors are thought to be illegally married? in rising shining HINDU controlled india?

First class fanstastic democracy..I thought India was champion of minority rights...

Pakistan had passed Sikh Anand Marriage Act 2007 to validate the marriage ceremony but in India they are registered under the Hindu Marriage Act.

So strong is the law to register marriages in Pakistan that a Sikh from anywhere in the world can register his or her marriage there, though the marriage ceremony has to be conducted in the country as it extends the provisions of the law applicable to any Sikh irrespective of his nationality. There had been instances when Sikhs from various countries had got their marriages registered in Pakistan.

May be Indian sikhs can see light across the border...

India rejected separate Sikh Marriage Act which Pak enacted 4 yrs ago - Indian Express

oops all sikh marriages are "illegal" in india till date?????? damn and sikhs are talking about being proud when for 65 years all their ancestors are thought to be illegally married? in rising shining HINDU controlled india?

Sikh Marriage act in Islamic Republic of Pakistan or shall I use the word subordinate laws for minorities who are considered second class citizens in Pakistan. :cheesy:

Anyway, Hindus, Jains, Buddhist and Sikhs have common marriage act which incorporates unique beliefs of each religion because Indian religions have majority of same marriage customs, the discussion is dividing it separate for Sikhs. Anyway, it is religious rituals which considers marriage as legal in India, not the paper work majority people don't even bother to register their marriage.

Sikh Marriage act in Islamic Republic of Pakistan or shall I use the word subordinate laws for minorities who are considered second class citizens in Pakistan. :cheesy:

Anyway, Hindus and Sikhs have common marriage act the discussion is dividing it separate for Hindus and Sikhs. Anyway, it is religious rituals which considers marriage as legal in India, not the paper work majority people don't even bother to register their marriage.

make excuses as many as you want. but i am sure the sikh wish to feel they are LEGALLY MARRIED after all isn't india a "secular" country? then why no religious law for sikhs? technically all sikh marriages are illegal in india. you can't say hey i am hindu i will marry under a muslim marriage law would you?

You are confusing with what I said.

Nazis did not have a religious angle to killing Jews. The Nazis were motivated by racial superiority **** than any thing else, least of all religion. Something vastly different from the jihadis who use Islam to rationalize,sanctify and glorify their acts. Now you can say , but that is not what true Islam says..but to non-Muslims, Islam is what we experience..what it is on ground...not what it is supposed to be in books.

Actually you are confused.

All waht i am saying is don't judge religion by its followers judge it by its preachings.

Because folllowers do many things which are not included in actual preachings. Examples are given previous posts.

make excuses as many as you want. but i am sure the sikh wish to feel they are LEGALLY MARRIED after all isn't india a "secular" country? then why no religious law for sikhs? technically all sikh marriages are illegal in india. you can't say hey i am hindu i will marry under a muslim marriage law would you?

Really, will a non-Muslim believe in a law framed by an Islamized Constitution?? I will never do it.

you can't say hey i am hindu i will marry under a muslim marriage law would you?

That act is for 4 Indian religions, not for Hindus.

Really, will a non-Muslim believe in a law framed by an Islamized Constitution?? I will never do it.

That act is for 4 Indian religions, not for Hindus.

indian religion you say eh? then why can't sikhs get married according to their religious customs & law? poor sikhs first get attacked in golden temple then get denied the legal process of marrying hence making them all illegally married! and yet india claims to be a secular country.

& sikhs claim to be proud indians! :disagree:

indian religion you say eh? then why can't sikhs get married according to their religious customs & law? poor sikhs first get attacked in golden temple then get denied the legal process of marrying hence making them all illegally married! and yet india claims to be a secular country.

& sikhs claim to be proud indians! :disagree:

You are really an high IQ idiot ;) who said they can't marry according to their religious customs and law, their customs are incorporated in that law. Even Shias and Sunnis have same marriage act in India even though their is wide difference between marriage laws of Shias and Sunnis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom