What's new

Ukrainian Neo Nazis murder 43 Russians in Odessa

Nato bombed Bosnia and Herzegovina and yugoslavia. Yes this is historical fact.

Afghanistan? Osama was in Pakistan being protected by Pakistani isi. What have you been smoking? Is that an excuse to destroy Pakistan? Ask the Pakistanis on this forum if they think it's okay to do to Pakistan what was done to afghanistan because osama was being protected in Pakistan.

Libya? The wealthiest most secular Muslim country in the world. The country had the highest living standards in Africa. That nato propaganda nobody believes. Just like Saddam had wmds right? Or they threw babies from incubators.

An excuse to kill millions

You cared so much about 15 year old girls getting raped? What the hell do you think all Qaeda is doing to them now.

Cheap western nato propaganda. Doesn't hold up to historical scrutiny. Nato will pay for what its doing to the world. All your lies and propaganda are unraveling before the worlds eyes. Bit by bit day by day. And one day very soon they will feel the worlds wrath. We will have justice for the millions killed by nato fascists. In this life and the next.

NATO bombed what ?.By 1999 Slovenia,Croatia,Macedonia,Bosnia allready broke off with Yougoslavia and NATO didn't come into the picture.By 1999 Yougoslavia was just Serbia (with Kos) +Montenegro.Now i know for sure you're pulling stuff put of your ***.

Afghanistan=harbor the no1 terrorist ? oh well.....plus,i hope you remember Russia in A'stan,burning villages with women and children and all,never compare NATO soldiers with those muscovite rapists.

Libya=ruled by a mad man who was raping 15 year old girls at will...yeah,let's cry for that fool.

Your the one peddling fairy tales here. People are not as stupid as you think. The pro-Junta thugs were armed and ready and they were inserted into Odessa for this very purpose, i-e to kill and maim.

Ok,let's stop wasting each others time here and cut to the facts.I provided a video with russians wielding AK's and there are countless videos from Odessa showing them fIring at pro Ukr potestors.What is wrong with you,really ? Next you're going to tell me that the Earth is flat because the Kremlin says so.

Georgia tried to gain control of its national territory.Russia flattened Grozi in a much more savage way.War crime right there from the genocidal russians.
South Ossetia was an Autonomous republic.
If Georgia can decide and secede from Russia at the time of the break up of the SU. The Ossetians should have been given that chance as well.
But to restate (since it seems quite difficult for you to understand things). Tskhinvali was a war crime and Sakashvili paid for it.
If the Ukies did something similar they will get the same results.

South Ossetia was an Autonomous republic.
If Georgia can decide and secede from Russia at the time of the break up of the SU. The Ossetians should have been given that chance as well.
But to restate (since it seems quite difficult for you to understand things). Tskhinvali was a war crime and Sakashvili paid for it.
If the Ukies did something similar they will get the same results.

Like the Chechens were given,or Dagestanis ? Don't make me laugh......No...South Ossetia is just a puppet recognised by Russia,nobody else sees it as some legitimate autonomous republic.

Ok,let's stop wasting each others time here and cut to the facts.I provided a video with russians wielding AK's and there are countless videos from Odessa showing them fIring at pro Ukr potestors.What is wrong with you,really ? Next you're going to tell me that the Earth is flat because the Kremlin says so.

A video isnt isn't a fact. A video is a video. The fact is 40+ pro russian protestors were burned alive by right sector neo Nazis. This is a fact. The people are dead. These people did not have aks. These people died unarmed barricading themselves from neo Nazis.

The world sees through your cheap propaganda. That is what I'll tell you. It doesn't matter how much you're getting paid. You will pay for supporting mass murder.

Last edited:
Like the Chechens were given,or Dagestanis ? Don't make me laugh......No...South Ossetia is just a puppet recognised by Russia,nobody else sees it as some legitimate autonomous republic.
It was recognised as an Autonomous region of the Georgian SR during the time of the SU as well. and decided at the time of the break up of SU to go its own way.
now they don't really tell you all the facts in the NATO propaganda school, do they?

[quotengyale, post: 5612798, member: 28117"]South Ossetia was an Autonomous republic.
If the Ukies did something similar they will get the same results.[/quote]

You cant reason with these animals. All we can do isdeconstruct their propaganda with the truth. They worship death and blood. Humanity has already been sucked from their dead eyes.

A video isnt isn't a fact. A video is a video. The fact is 40+ pro nato protestors were burned alive by right sector neo Nazis. This is a fact. The people are dead. These people did not have aks. These people died unarmed barricading themselves from neo Nazis.

The world sees through your cheap propaganda. That is what I'll tell you. It doesn't matter how much you're getting paid. You will pay for supporting mass murder.

No,corn for brains.A video showing a fat russkie shooting unarmed civilians is a FACT.:lol:........43 crispy terrorists is a CONSEQUENCE of that FACT.

It was recognised as an Autonomous region of the Georgian SR during the time of the SU as well. and decided at the time of the break up of SU to go its own way.
now they don't really tell you all the facts in the NATO propaganda school, do they?

Nobody cares what was what in the prison of nations.Stop providing me irelevant examples from that genocidal giant labour camp.

No,corn for brains.A video showing a fat russkie shooting unarmed civilians is a FACT.:lol:........43 crispy terrorists is a CONSEQUENCE of that FACT.

The only fact here is that you a a disgusting excuse for a human being. but at least the forum can see you for what you are. A bloodthirsty fascist propagandist. Pro russian protestors didnt burn anyone alive. They were the victims. If they were killing people with aks where are these people? Where are they? The dead were almost all pro russian protestors. And its obvious youve never sprayed an ak. If you had youd know that a group of people shooting at unarmes people with multiple aks would kill scores of people if not more.

Where are these victims you speak of?

THEY DONT EXIST.ONLY IN YOUR MIND

Last edited:

So you tell us how many right sector thugs were killed by AK wielding Odessians. Surely it will be more than the 43 as according to you the Odessians were the ones who were armed and shooting. Let's see your figures

Nobody cares what was what in the prison of nations.Stop providing me irelevant examples from that genocidal giant labour camp.

So you don't like it when faced with facts and figures. You just like the fairy tales being feed to you by the NATO propaganda machine.

So you tell us how many right sector thugs were killed by AK wielding Odessians. Surely it will be more than the 43 as according to you the Odessians were the ones who were armed and shooting. Let's see your figures

So you don't like it when faced with facts and figures. You just like the fairy tales being feed to you by the NATO propaganda machine.

The official report said that the russian protestors set themselves on fire.Incompetent 'till the end.

Half of the SU annexations were illegal,i couldn't care less of how they separated "provincess" in that illegal,immoral monstruosity called the SU.

He's lying. Of the 40+ dead 38 were pro russian protestors. Where are the dozens killed by aks?

Not even the western media is reporting this blatant lie. This is solely a construct of this deranged posters mind.

Where are the bodies? He has no answer for that.

The official report said that the russian protestors set themselves on fire.Incompetent 'till the end.

This is beyond idiotic.

And you believe that.
How much stupid, ignorant, incompetent and dimwit can you get?
Shame on you

He's lying. Of the 40+ dead 38 were pro russian protestors. Where are the dozens killed by aks?

Not even the western media is reporting this blatant lie. This is solely a construct of this deranged posters mind.

This is beyond idiotic.

Fatty can't fire his AK ? Not my fault.....

I agree ,it's idiotic ,setting a fire that gets 38 of your own killed.....mucho stupido......

And you believe that.
How much stupid, ignorant, incompetent and dimwit can you get?
Shame on you

No reasons to doubt it,the Mayor and Police in Odessa are very much pro Russian.

This is beyond idiotic.

And on top of that he is telling me now that they burnt themselves. Idiotic doesn't even begin to describe someone like that.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom