What's new

Ukrainian Neo Nazis murder 43 Russians in Odessa

Actually, just about 100% of the people of Odessa have both Russian and Ukrainian blood. The title should be Neo Nazis murdered 46 Ukrainians in Odessa.

It's on a military forum(mp.net)......check the Ukraine unrest thread ...page 2050 onwards

It's common courtesy and professional forum etiquette to provide a link, not only for me but for everyone else so that they can see for themselves that you are being truthful.

So kindly provide the video for everyone to see.

Now...some cheered but many ran to help,from the pro Ukraine part,giving latters,etc.

I am talking about the forum. Many here including you have applauded the fact that dozens of people, many of which were innocent and unarmed were burned alive. I for one can not take that stance not even for pro Kiev demonstrators killed.

Actually, just about 100% of the people of Odessa have both Russian and Ukrainian blood. The title should be Neo Nazis murdered 46 Ukrainians in Odessa.

more like "Pro Russians set themselves on fire by mistake in the building they were forced to barricade themselves after attacking Pro Ukraine protestors".

Now,in the end ,how the hell do other people get the nerve to accuse the Ukrainians for something?.....,Indian,Pakistanis,etc ...

What if it was your country ? What if you had these traitors actively pushing for your country to be divided,invaded by a foreign power ? We are accusing these people for fighting for their country ? That's rich........

You just described Viktor Yanukovych’s era..Just put Russia instead of Nato and EU and there you go..Oh you Russians are such angels..Its always Nato`s , EU`s fault, youre always the victims, ain`t that right comrade? :usflag:

Why is it that Turkish members always lick NATO boots and jump into conversations where they they no knowledge and demonstrate inferior intellectual aptitude. Not to mention half of their arguments are off topic and incoherent.

It's common courtesy and professional forum etiquette to provide a link, not only for me but for everyone else so that they can see for themselves that you are being truthful.

So kindly provide the video for everyone to see.

I am talking about the forum. Many here including you have applauded the fact that dozens of people, many of which were innocent and unarmed were burned alive. I for one can not take that stance not even for pro Kiev demonstrators killed.

Wth? I was talking about a picture..go there,google,whatever,i can't post the adress from a rival military forum nor will i download them just to show you when it's easy to find them.I see you have no qualms in knowing that the other side did it.

How do you know they were innocent ? Threy are tryng to break a country up,traitors in my book.

more like "Pro Russians set themselves on fire by mistake in the building they were forced to barricade themselves after attacking Pro Ukraine protestors".

Now,in the end ,how the hell do other people get the nerve to accuse the Ukrainians for something?.....,Indian,Pakistanis,etc ...

What if it was your country ? What if you had these traitors actively pushing for your country to be divided,invaded by a foreign power ? We are accusing these people for fighting for their country ? That's rich........

The people of Eastern and Southern Ukraine do not want to be ruled by an oligarch, another one of which is "elected" on May 25. They have a right to secede from Ukraine, just as Texas seceded from Mexico.

Why is it that Turkish members always lick NATO boots and jump into conversations where they they no knowledge and demonstrate inferior intellectual aptitude. Not to mention half of their arguments are off topic and incoherent.

Not a good come back..Why so frustrated comrade? Did i make you angry that youre going personal? :usflag:

Wth? I was talking about a picture..go there,google,whatever,i can't post the adress from a rival military forum.

You don't have to post an address to a rival military forum all you have to do is post the link to the video, which is probably a youtube video.

How do you know they were innocent ? Threy are tryng to break a country up,traitors in my book.

They were innocent because they never killed anyone yet were murdered themselves. Those people are also anything but traitors. They are anti government protesters. They do not recognize the current government and want them to step down or be arrested for war crimes. Many of the "pro Russians" also do not want to break up Ukraine.

Not a good come back..Why so frustrated comrade? Did i make you angry that youre going personal? :usflag:

Come to me with valid points and then, just then i might speak to you, aka break down your arguments.

Russia needs to inavde ukraine now!!! we cant just sit there and watch ukraine burning its own people like jews

6ab355cadb9b.jpg

So lets see if I get this clear. The Kiev junta that sent the neo Nazis to kill pro russian protestors did an investigation and said they didn't do it but the pro russian protestors killed themselves.

Only someone and stupid and heartless as you would either repeat this blatant lie or believe it.

You last screen name was' jackoffsback', you were banned yesterday and you created a new profile today. And you are NOT American. Names and flags. HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!:rofl:

more like "Pro Russians set themselves on fire by mistake in the building they were forced to barricade themselves after attacking Pro Ukraine protestors".........

I like 'Ukies **** Russians Up' better but I'm willing to go with yours.:rofl:

P.S. I'm part Ukrainian so I can use 'Ukie'.:enjoy:

Russia needs to inavde ukraine now!!! we cant just sit there and watch ukraine burning its own people like jews

6ab355cadb9b.jpg

Russians shouldn't play with matches.:flame:

I like 'Ukies **** Russians Up' better but I'm willing to go with yours.:rofl:

P.S. I'm part Ukrainian so I can use 'Ukie'.:enjoy:

Man, messed those Russians up, didn't they ? DAMN !!!

So you support your own people getting murdered? I know what is coming, those were Russian agents that burned in the building right?

Am willing to bet you don't know a lick of Ukrainian either.

So you support your own people getting murdered? I know what is coming, those were Russian agents that burned in the building right?

Am willing to bet you don't know a lick of Ukrainian either.

I can't help it if Russians burn themselves up.:flame:And you are correct. Not a word of Ukrainian. We spoke German in our house.

I can't help it if Russians burn themselves up.:flame:And you are correct. Not a word of Ukrainian. We spoke German in our house.

Shame on you for such hateful and downright sick posts. Those people were Ukrainian, get it through your thick skull. They were anti government protesters that were attacked and fled into the building form the mob that attacked them.

Shame on you for such hateful and downright sick posts. Those people were Ukrainian, get it through your thick skull. They were anti government protesters that were attacked and fled into the building form the mob that attacked them.

Russians.:tup:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom