What's new

Ukrainian Neo Nazis murder 43 Russians in Odessa

The official report said that the russian protestors set themselves on fire.Incompetent 'till the end.

Half of the SU annexations were illegal,i couldn't care less of how they separated "provincess" in that illegal,immoral monstruosity called the SU.

Fatty can't fire his AK ? Not my fault.....

I agree ,it's idiotic ,setting a fire that gets 38 of your own killed.....mucho stupido......

You just keep exposing your own lies and your own inhumanity. Please continue to show the world what nato thinks about human life. You do more with you vitriol and bile than my words ever could.

For people who believe in god, all life is sacred. For devil worshippers, humans are pieces of me at to be roasted on NATOs alter. You are a good slave. Please continue to show us your deepest most inner thoughts

I agree ,it's idiotic ,setting a fire that gets 38 of your own killed.....mucho stupido......

No reasons to doubt it,the Mayor and Police in Odessa are very much pro Russian.

Yeah right.
Also tell us about the gifts that you received from Santa Clause when he came down the chimney.
and that Count Dracula still roams around Transylvania.

And on top of that he is telling me now that they burnt themselves. Idiotic doesn't even begin to describe someone like that.

Like i said. A disgusting excuse for a human being. He will meet his maker one day. He should worry about explaining to him what he is saying here. Its truly sad that trash like this inhabits our world.

We can't give them not one inch. They would burn us all alive if they could. They are the proper heirs of Hitler. T

So NATOs version of the story is russian special forces with ak47s mowed down dozens of right sector Nazis. Only the Nazis were bullet proof and the russian special forces missed all of them. Then the Russians dropped their ak47s barricaded themselves Ina building and set themselves on fire.

And these devil worshippers expect the world will believe this?

They are much stupider and cueler than I thought. His words only reinforce my disgust for these neo Nazi fascists.

These neo nazi subhumans are the worst creatures alive on our planet.When i was in st-petersburg Russia i saw these skinheads attacking black African students with knives and iron rods. They just don,t like anyone who is not Caucasian and are racist as hell.
I hope Russia will take appropriate action against these scums.RIP

Like i said. A disgusting excuse for a human being. He will meet his maker one day. He should worry about explaining to him what he is saying here. Its truly sad that trash like this inhabits our world.

We can't give them not one inch. They would burn us all alive if they could. They are the proper heirs of Hitler. T

I agree some one who makes fun out of the death of civilians who are burnt alive, is truly a disgusting human being.
Hitler is dead, but his ideological children are alive as is obvious from the posts of @flamer84

No reasons to doubt it,the Mayor and Police in Odessa are very much pro Russian.

Are you joking? There is video of of Pro Kiev/Right Sector throwing molotov Cocktails at the building. The anti government protesters were attacked first.

The argument of the anti government activists wielding AKs is highly overblown. All it would take is 1 guy with an AK to kills dozens of people, and this requires no skills when you have a full auto weapon. So if the anti government protesters were so well armed why then are the numbers so disproportionate?

@flamer84 is the real neo nazi scum who is indirectly justifying what happened with those poor 43 russians.

Yeah ok son,hope the same happens with the russian terrorists in Slaviansk.No mercy for those scum and i doubt you have the mental capacity to understand what is happenning in Ukraine.

Most ukrainian protestors are not "Nazis" that's just a term subcribed to them by russian propaganda to be gobbled up by the feeble minded such as yourself.I will never be sry for retards who opened fie on unarmed civilians,...!!btw pictures had surfaced with those retards throwing molotovs from the roof-how's that for setting themselves on fire ??!??-or retards trying to brake a country up for their Russian masters.Heck,i'll torch them myself if i were to defend my own country!

@ptldM3 check pictures with the Russians throwing Molotovs from the roof...we have an answer now...Yes!!! They're that stupid!

http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukra...os-346066.html

5:55 p.m. –
Preliminary findings from an Interior Ministry investigation suggest that pro-Russian separatists in Odesa accidentally set the trade union building on fire with Molotov cocktails.
According to an Interior Ministry statement, separatists on April 2 broke into the trade union building and barricaded themselves inside. They then from the roof started throwing Molotov cocktails and shooting with firearms at “peaceful citizens.” Some of the incendiary devices hit the building causing a fire that eventually killed more than 40 people, said the Interior Ministry statement.

o_O

Last edited:
[quote="flamer84, post: 5613115, member: 1453]Yeah ok son,hope the same happens with the russian terrorists in Slaviansk.No mercy for those scum and i doubt you have the mental capacity to understand what is happenning in Ukraine.

Most ukrainian protestors are not "Nazis" that's just a term subcribed to them by russian propaganda to be gobbled up by the feeble minded such as yourself.I will never be sry for retards who opened fie on unarmed civilians,...!!btw pictures had surfaced with those retards throwing molotovs from the roof-how's that for setting themselves on fire ??!??-or retards trying to brake a country up for their Russian masters.Heck,i'll torch them myself if i were to defend my own country!

@ptldM3 check pictures with the Russians throwing Molotovs from the roof...we have an answer now...Yes!!! They're that stupid![/quote]

Simply disgusting. I hope the forum posters read this devil worshippers words. And just know if nato isn't stopped soon, they will continue to do this to all your countries.

Afghanistan Iraq libya Syria ukraine Egypt........which one of your countries will be next?

Think about this animals words next time you look at nato fascists. And remember the promise their words bring.

Preliminary findings from an Interior Ministry investigation suggest that pro-Russian separatists in Odesa accidentally set the trade union building on fire with Molotov cocktails.
According to an Interior Ministry statement, separatists on April 2 broke into the trade union building and barricaded themselves inside. They then from the roof started throwing Molotov cocktails and shooting with firearms at “peaceful citizens.” Some of the incendiary devices hit the building causing a fire that eventually killed more than 40 people, said the Interior Ministry statement.

So lets see if I get this clear. The Kiev junta that sent the neo Nazis to kill pro russian protestors did an investigation and said they didn't do it but the pro russian protestors killed themselves.

Only someone and stupid and heartless as you would either repeat this blatant lie or believe it.

Yeah ok son,hope the same happens with the russian terrorists in Slaviansk.No mercy for those scum and i doubt you have the mental capacity to understand what is happenning in Ukraine.

@ptldM3 check pictures with the Russians throwing Molotovs from the roof...we have an answer now...Yes!!! They're that stupid!

Are you suggesting that they threw molotov cocktails at themselves? I would like to see this video if you can provide a link. As i have mentioned previously there is video of molotov cocktails being thrown at the building. If that is not enough there is pictures and video of pro Kiev criminals shooting at people escaping the flames.

It should also be noted that the anti government protesters were attacked first. Many of the people in the building ran for refuge and were likely unarmed, they certainly never killed anyone. Yet somehow the people that were attacked first, ran for safety in a building which was subsequently firebombed and and shot at are being insulted and their deaths cheered.

So lets see if I get this clear. The Kiev junta that sent the neo Nazis to kill pro russian protestors did an investigation and said they didn't do it but the pro russian protestors killed themselves.

Only someone and stupid and heartless as you would either repeat this blatant lie or believe it.

No,we should ignore pictures,videos and only believe hysterical loonatics such as yourself :lol:

No, but NATO and the EU tried to annex all of Ukraine, this included taking control of Ukraine's banks, setting their policies and making them operate under their rule, effectively making Ukraine an occupied country.

You just described Viktor Yanukovych’s era..Just put Russia instead of Nato and EU and there you go..Oh you Russians are such angels..Its always Nato`s , EU`s fault, youre always the victims, ain`t that right comrade? :usflag:

Are you suggesting that they threw molotov cocktails at themselves? I would like to see this video if you can provide a link. As i have mentioned previously there is video of molotov cocktails being thrown at the building. If that is not enough there is pictures and video of pro Kiev criminals shooting at people escaping the flames.

It should also be noted that the anti government protesters were attacked first. Many of the people in the building ran for refuge and were likely unarmed, they certainly never killed anyone. Yet somehow the people that were attacked first, ran for safety in a building which was subsequently firebombed and and shot at are being insulted and their deaths cheered.

It's on a military forum(mp.net)......check the Ukraine unrest thread ...page 2050 onwards

Now...some cheered but many ran to help,from the pro Ukraine part,giving latters,etc.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom