What's new

Ukraine Prepares For War. Troops on High Alert

Russia should've built fraternal ties with Ukraine instead of creating problems for it or aggressively posturing against it because this isn't the first time Russia has interfered in the Internal Affairs of Ukraine !
I agree
but check this video out in the link below where the leaked conversation clearly shows that Americans are grooming the opposition that staged the coup and overthrew the elected president.

‘**** the EU’: US diplomat Victoria Nuland's phonecall leaked - video | World news | theguardian.com

How do they propose to solve this now ?

Through an Invasion of Ukrainian Sovereign Land ?

How would that help ? When even those Ukrainians who were probably sitting on the 'fence' on this one would be anything but Pro-Russia after the Invasion of their Country !

Russia should've built fraternal ties with Ukraine instead of creating problems for it or aggressively posturing against it because this isn't the first time Russia has interfered in the Internal Affairs of Ukraine !
This is not Russia who made coup after Ukraine refused to sign an association with the EU. West did coup d'etat, which resulted in bloodshed.
Russian Ukraine and Western Ukraine lived in peace for 23 years. Why they started killing people? Why could not wait one year and choose a new Ppresident? They started this war. Not us.

Its not an invasion as not a single bullet has been fired ,
The Autonomous Crimean P.M asked for Russia's help after which Russia responded in contrary to "Russian declared war" claims ..
As i said , other regions like Donestk and 3 other regions in Ukraine are looking for Autonomy...
A referendum will be held in which case they can either separate or stay with Ukraine...
Once a referendum is held , the new seceded territories will no longer be under the Budapest memorandum . Then Putin can either join them back into the empire as an Autonomous region or do something else..

Atleast thats what i expect ..there wont be a full scale military invasion ...Maybe Russians moving in after the succession and the new Leaders of Autonomous regions asks Moscow for help

Yesterday you were cheering for a full on invasion of Eastern Ukraine,now you hope for a peacefull resolution.Glad you had a change of heart.

Because Crimea is not a disputed territory - its an Internationally Recognized part of Ukraine; you could always go to International Court of Justice or Arbitration (whichever is more appropriate) to deal with the issue if you think you've got a strong case !
So what? Yesterday it was not disputed territory - and tomorrow will be. And until the court decision here shoould die people? Russia stopped the actions of extremists and terrorists - and inhabitants of Crimea is grateful to Russia. Otherwise, there would be blood spilled 100 times more than in Kiev.
Crimea - an autonomous republic with its own constitution. Crimean authorities operate under their laws. Especially since they have this right after in Kiev was a coup d'etat and no legal authority in Ukraine.

I agree
but check this video out in the link below where the leaked conversation clearly shows that Americans are grooming the opposition that staged the coup and overthrew the elected president.

‘**** the EU’: US diplomat Victoria Nuland's phonecall leaked - video | World news | theguardian.com

On top of this the Kosovo precedent give russians the momemtum now.The West reaps what it sows but unfortunately it's not them who suffer in the long term,they just scratch a defeat and move on to other opportunities.

Altough Kosovo has some differences.

Yesterday you were cheering for a full on invasion of Eastern Ukraine,now you hope for a peacefull resolution.Glad you had a change of heart.

This is my assessment of what will happen . besides why don't you link my previous post where i wanted an "invasion" ...

The Parliament of Ukraine dismissed him after his Anti-Protest Laws !
Who dismissed it and by which legitimacy? Armed gunmen can dismiss parliament but that doesn't give them any legitimacy.
If the Taliban can managed to get elected than they are more than welcome to gather support & dismiss the Parliament in a constitutional manner !

Wrong analogy, current junta which is in power of kiev wasn't elected. They just overrun existing elected govt and is as illegitimate as it goes by the standard of democracy totting west.

Not really besides you went to the UN in the December of '48 - We did not !

The point is, you attacked Kashmir without going to UN first and only went to UN when you wasn't able capture Indian part of militarily. UN and no UN you kept whatever you got in the first months of the war.

If you recognize the right of Pakistani to defend Kashmiris - why not recognize Russia's right to defend Russian?
now that the fascist Nazis have shown their ugly face in the riots in Ukraine.. the west is now having second thoughts

how baffling it is to see Neo-Nazi signs in a place that suffered too much from the Nazis? clearly shows that the West pampered them willingly or unknowingly.

in the given circumstances I find very little room to blame Putin.
the absurd and arrogant behaviour of the fascist thugs we have seen on so many videos is only justifying Putin's invasion whether we like it or not

]From what I have seen or heard all this while inside Ukraine and monitoring news from both side of the borders, it is my humble opinion that we will have eastern Ukraine taken over by 'self defence forces' soon. And Crimea repeated over again.

this is a quote from one of my friends in Ukraine... btw...those troops inside Crimea are officially "self defense forces" just to clarify

The Parliament of Ukraine dismissed him after his Anti-Protest Laws !

If the Taliban can managed to get elected than they are more than welcome to gather support & dismiss the Parliament in a constitutional manner !

Not really besides you went to the UN in the December of '48 - We did not !

Because Crimea is not a disputed territory - its an Internationally Recognized part of Ukraine; you could always go to International Court of Justice or Arbitration (whichever is more appropriate) to deal with the issue if you think you've got a strong case !
why does russia want to attack UKrain?

I was laughing at certain members who claimed EU was going to back sanctions..why don't you check the what i wrote

Ukraine is were Russia started, and Putin being former KGB wants his Russian Empire back ...
This all seems well planned , taking over a nation without firing a single bullet at the Ukr Military or any Collateral civilian causalities..If this succeeds then this will be one of a kind invasion without really invading..Besides a PRO EU/American Ukrainian is very bad news for Russia for their own security ...

its not attacking Ukriane
it already had 26,000 troops stationed in Ukriane as a part of the treaty and actually pays Ukraine for their presence there

what Putin has recently sent (according to Russian perspective) is for the protection of its ethnic Russian population.
Russia is protecting its national interests and his citizens. it is saying it has not invaded Ukraine and recognises Ukraine

Ukraine on the Brink | Washington Free Beacon

Border troops reported Russian forces massing near borders in the Kharkiv, Luhansk, and Donetsk regions.

In Kiev, Ukrainian Foreign Ministry spokesman Yevhen Perebiynis said the massing of Russian forces near Ukraine’s eastern border appeared to be preparation for a military invasion, Ukraine’s Unian news agency reported.

Expected invasion of our eastern cities - Lutsenko Former Interior Minister

No faith Putin's statement about the end of" military exercises "- imperial itch just moved into a different phase. Expected Wednesday mass invasions of our eastern cities. Layout - the repetition of the Crimean scenario: capturing of administrative buildings or municipalities and then request for protection fro. the Kremlin. It depends on each of us, "- he wrote in his blog on the "Ukrainian Truth" . In addition, ex-official urged residents of the eastern regions, in particular, Lugansk, Donetsk, Kharkiv, Mykolaiv, Kherson, Zaporozhye, Dnepropetrovsk, Simferopol, Odessa exit March 5 at anti-war rallies. "We have to deserve even regain their independence," - he added.

looks like its not over yet..i just hope there is no loss of life

Back
Top Bottom