What's new

Ukraine Prepares For War. Troops on High Alert

cv5314ec23.jpg

:lol:

BReaking NEWs!!! In a stunning show of Resolve Obama has Unfriended Putin on facebook

Russia Gives Ukraine Ultimatum To Surrender: REPORT

KIEV, March 3 (Reuters) - Russia's Black Sea Fleet has told Ukrainian forces in Crimea to surrender by 5 a.m. (0300 GMT) on Tuesday or face a military assault, Interfax news agency quoted a source in the Ukrainian Defence Ministry as saying.

The ultimatum, Interfax said, was issued by Alexander Vitko, the fleet's commander.

The ministry did not immediately confirm the report and there was no immediate comment by the Black Sea Fleet, which has a base in Crimea, where Russian forces are in control.

"If they do not surrender before 5 a.m. tomorrow, a real assault will be started against units and divisions of the armed forces across Crimea," the agency quoted the ministry source as saying.

Ukraine-1.jpg

Ukrainian soldiers guard a gate to their military base in the village of Perevalne, outside Simferopol, Ukraine, Sunday, March 2, 2014. Hundreds of armed men in trucks and armored vehicles surrounded a Ukrainian military base Sunday in Crimea, blocking its soldiers from leaving. (AP Photo/Ivan Sekretarev) (The Associated Press)

Nah, doesnt matter, the Americans and its allies are cowards.

Russia will advance, Iran will go nuclear and you cant do anything about it.
I wouldn't want to live under anything but American law.... and the day the US wants to deal with it, it can effortlessly :P

Brave Ukrainian soldiers unlike traitors like that admiral and our very own @vostok

Funny how a non Ukrainian or a Crimean is giving a certificate of who is traitor and who is not... learn the history of Ukraine

I think Putin wants Eastern Ukraine and Crimea to go through a referendum and create a new separate state which will not be under the Budapest memorandum which guarantees Ukraine's independence , Once the new independent states has been created he can reunify it back to Russia

Funny how a non Ukrainian or a Crimean is giving a certificate of who is traitor and who is not... learn the history of Ukraine

Funny how an indian thinks that he knows ukrainian/this region's history better than somebody living next door,faced with arguably the same dangers and whose forefather and his forefathers before him fought and died upon these lands,including today Ukraina.

Spare me your laughable lessons.

Funny how an indian thinks that he knows ukrainian/this region's history better than somebody living next door,faced with arguably the same dangers and whose forefather and his forefathers before him fought and died upon these lands,including today Ukraina.

Spare me your laughable lessons.

He lives in Ukraine genius and quite clearly from his posts he knows a lot more than you ever did , This is the problems with people like you in the west .. they are quick to pass out judgments on who is traitor who is not just because of some inflated superiority complex ...

He lives in Ukraine genius and quite clearly from his posts he knows a lot more than you ever did , This is the problems with people like you in the west .. they are quick to pass out judgments on who is traitor who is not just because of some inflated superiority complex ...

What West dude ? They are our biggest next door neighbour .A part of Ukraina (not small one either) was Romania only 70 years ago,i have relatives at the border,who in turn have friends and distant relatives in Ukraina.

That guy and others like him are a 5th column in Ukraina,traitors nothing more.They didn't come out to support Yanuk but as soon as they feel the support of russian power they turn their back at their country.Were where they in 1991 when they split ?

I have no respect for traitors,much less for ones WHO TAKE A MILITARY OATH TO THEIR COUNTRY and than brake it.Scum,that's all they are !

What West dude ? They are our biggest next door neighbour .A part of Ukraina (not small one either) was Romania only 70 years ago,i have relatives at the border,who in turn have friends and distant relatives in Ukraina.

That guy and others like him are a 5th column in Ukraina,traitors nothing more.They didn't come out to support Yanuk but as soon as they feel the support of russian power they turn their back at their country.Were where they in 1991 when they split ?

I have no respect for traitors,much less for ones WHO TAKE A MILITARY OATH TO THEIR COUNTRY and than brake it.Scum,that's all they are !

What gives you the right to dictate who is traitor when you are not even a Ukrainian , when you don't know who the guy is , what is back ground is and why he chose it ? Its easy to pass judgments ...

Back
Top Bottom