What's new

Ukraine Prepares For War. Troops on High Alert

What gives you the right to dictate who is traitor when you are not even a Ukrainian , when you don't know who the guy is , what is back ground is and why he chose it ? Its easy to pass judgments ...

Someone who takes an OATH OF ALLEGIANCE to a country and than brakes it is a traitor in my book and in the opinion of every sane man.Maybe you have other views,i don't.If Ukraina makes it through this even without Crimea(which i hope is the case) ,from what i hear, @vostok like traitors will be purged ruthlessly from army/police/SBU etc.

Someone who takes an OATH OF ALLEGIANCE to a country and than brakes it is a traitor in my book and in the opinion of every sane man.Maybe you have other views,i don't.If Ukraina makes it through this even without Crimea(which i hope is the case) ,from what i hear, @vostok like traitors will be purged ruthlessly from army/police/SBU etc.

And what makes you think the Oath of allegiance was not forced on him after 1990 ? too bad for you vstok probably has a Russian passport and can get Russian citizenship when ever he wants ... Your verbal diarrhea of wanting to see his life destroyed will end up as wet dreams ..Russia started from Ukraine Many in Ukraine still hold allegiance to Russia . Funny when some one else is giving certificate of loyalty safely siting behind a computer ...

Traitor now in Ukraine is - who sided with the terrorists wwich occupied administrative buildings and staged a coup. Legal President of Ukraine openly appealed to Russia for help. Anyone who opposes this decision - a traitor. Whoever executes illegal decisions of junta - a traitor. Those who cooperate with the junta - a traitors.

Whereas I strongly oppose US Adventurism & the World Policing that they are in a habit of doing; two wrongs can't possibly make a Right therefore I can't imagine how anyone could ethically support this blatant Russian Aggression that we saw first in Georgia & now here !

And what makes you think the Oath of allegiance was not forced on him after 1990 ? too bad for you vstok probably has a Russian passport and can get Russian citizenship when ever he wants ... Your verbal diarrhea of wanting to see his life destroyed will end up as wet dreams ..Russia started from Ukraine Many in Ukraine still hold allegiance to Russia . Funny when some one else is giving certificate of loyalty safely siting behind a computer ...

No..the funny thing is someone giving lessons sitting thousands of miles away and top of it disregarding every norm of honour like the oath of allegiance to a country.After this some still wonder why for example the russian minority in the Baltics is treated like second hand citizens...because they are a 5th column,waiting at every corner to backstabb their country and they need be kept in check---they did the same in 1940 in Romania -once the soviets rolled in ,they transformed from peacefull neighbours to their ethnic romanian majority to looting,killing,rampaging animals,it was a shock.But we now know who these scums are and no random dude sitting thousands of miles away will give us lectures on it.The ethic ukrainians,the poles,the baltic citizens,the finns,the czechs,the romanians know them well.Guys like vostok do what we all know they would be doing.Sickening.

Whereas I strongly oppose US Adventurism & the World Policing that they are in a habit of doing; two wrongs can't possibly make a Right therefore I can't imagine how anyone could ethically support this blatant Russian Aggression that we saw first in Georgia & now here !

Georgia bombed russian military base and killed many russians. The West are aggressors. Russia only defends itself.

Crimea and Ukraine is were Russia started, you would think a person like Putin would not want it back...

And what's the aggression? Russian people asked Putin for help - Putin did. Aggression - is when the U.S. without any reason bombed Iraq, Libya, Serbia. When people ask for help their compatriot, when was not killed a single person, when was not a single shot - how it can be called "aggression"?

So you're cool with the nazis' and muslim haters ?
I find it distressing when my fellow Muslims qualify their argument, their liking/ disliking and their support on the bases of what is the faith of their, subject (victim or the culprit.)

now dont shoot the messenger
I think he failed to clarify his post. he is on one hand responding to the other chap that Russians are not that all holy (so blaming EU/ USA re Bangladesh is unjust) on the other hand he on the Ukrainian issue is siding with Russians.

Crimea and Ukraine is were Russia started, you would think a person like Putin would not want it back...

Huh??...Crimea was snatched from the ethnic tatar Crimean Khanate in the late 18th century-early 19 while Stalin deported the tatars in the 1950's changing the ethnic make up.Russia started there my a$$....

The Ukrainian ship which fake news claimed deserted:

post-1393936391.jpg

UA - the international sign of Ukraine.

And what's the aggression? Russian people asked Putin for help - Putin did. Aggression - is when the U.S. without any reason bombed Iraq, Libya, Serbia. When people ask for help their compatriot, when was not killed a single person, whae was not a single shot - how it can be called "aggression"?
now hear this..
there is news in the west that Russians were too optimistic about their support in Eastern Ukraine and their enthusiasm is fizzling out thats why Putin ordered his troops back in the Barracks

Huh??...Crimea was snatched from the ethnic tatar Crimean Khanate in the late 18th century-early 19 while Stalin deported the tatars in the 1950's changing the ethnic make up.Russia started there my a$$....

What do you know about russia? EXACTLY what Western propaganda teaches you.

Reagon called Soviets as Empire ov evil..Your western leaders are childish morons.

LMAO

No..the funny thing is someone giving lessons sitting thousands of miles away and top of it disregarding every norm of honour like the oath of allegiance to a country.After this some still wonder why for example the russian minority in the Baltics is treated like second hand citizens...because they are a 5th column,waiting at every corner to backstabb their country and they need be kept in check---they did the same in 1940 in Romania -once the soviets rolled in ,they transformed from peacefull neighbours to their ethnic romanian majority to looting,killing,rampaging animals,it was a shock.But we now know who these scums are and no random dude sitting thousands of miles away will give us lectures on it.The ethic ukrainians,the poles,the baltic citizens,the finns,the czechs,the romanians know them well.Guys like vostok do what we all know they would be doing.Sickening.

Its an open forum , if you don't like my opinions then put me on ignore list i.e if you cannot debate .. If he speaks Russian , if his ancestry is Russian , if his heart is Russian then he is Russian..quite simple A bunch of words "Oath of allegiance" does not change that ...

It sounds like you have an ethnic hate for Russians .. the only thing sickening is your rather unfortunate attitude on person you have no clue about other than being hurt from his posts . Don't like his opinion ?...call him a traitor , call him names, personally attack him, wish his life destroyed....seriously wtf is wrong with you.... have some iota of empathy.. you sound like a lunatic..

And what's the aggression? Russian people asked Putin for help - Putin did. Aggression - is when the U.S. without any reason bombed Iraq, Libya, Serbia. When people ask for help their compatriot, when was not killed a single person, when was not a single shot - how it can be called "aggression"?

Crimea is an Internationally Recognized part of Ukraine - You can't occupy the territory of another Sovereign Country just like that ?

And if Russia is going to care for Russians elsewhere than by that logic it should give freedom to all Non-Russians areas that form part of the Russian Federation when those areas ask for Independence on the basis of being 'Not Russians' !

This is nothing more than hypocrisy in the guise of Russian Expansionism - a relic from the Soviet Era !

Back
Top Bottom