What's new

Ukraine Prepares For War. Troops on High Alert

If you read what I wrote I agree with many of your points, but Putin is out of order in going this far.
Nobody will protect us but Putin . West will happily watch how terrorists kill all non-Ukrainians, and then - "not enough Nazi" Ukrainians.
Generally the USSR was destroyed illegally. It's time to gradually restore the territorial integrity of the state.

The west should have helped former soviet countries building up their armies. Now, it's too late. Unfortunately, Ukraine doesn't have any chance to win against Russia.

" Some forces " - who are behind the Arab Spring upheavals and all the Orange Revolutions. "Peaceful Protestants " - if they were peaceful, just would have waited a year to vote for a new president.
How can you call a man with Molotov cocktails , burning unarmed policeman? Is it peace ? They killed unarmed police , they tortured their families. They are Nazis . They can not be peaceful in principle. And they showed their true bestial face . On the first day they canceled the law on regional languages , began rehabilitation of fascism and Nazism . They destroy our monuments . They go to meetings of deputies and officials with guns and openly threatening to kill anyone who does not recognize them . One must be blind to call these people " peaceful protesters ."
They illegally seized power with the support of the West. In response, we asked for the support of Russia . We did not start the war. But we will finish it .
So you're technically one of the sellouts who calls for Russian invasion of your country.

If this is us, we would have done the same as Russia. The Korean War and the Vietnam War is a testament of that. When push comes to shove, where the West push their expansion and influence right next to you, you have two choices: Bow and accept the West's dominance or fight at all cost. Russia chose the latter and I'm afraid it is the right decision despite breaking international law. The future of Russia's national interest is at risk.

The west should have helped former soviet countries building up their armies. Now, it's too late. Unfortunately, Ukraine doesn't have any chance to win against Russia.

So you're technically one of the sellouts who calls for Russian invasion of your country.
Technically - Ukraine is illegally seized Russian land.

Is Russian only interested in Crimea or the rest of Eastern Ukraine as well?

Yep one of those digusting rats(like that traitor admiral) who took a pledge of allegiance to his country-Ukraine only to run for the hills and grumble at the russian feet when he saw the first T-72 rolling in.

That's what sellouts say.
I look at you, if the area where you live, will be cut off from the rest of country by enemies of the country. Would you wish for reunification of your Motherland?

I look at you, if the area where you live, will be cut off from the rest of country by enemies of the country. Would you wish for reunification of your Motherland?

Yeah right,until now (23 years!) none of you were out in the streets screaming Russia.When Russian armor rolls in ...here come the brave patriots ...Don't make me laugh,sellouts and cowards,that's what you are.

Those so called "Maidan fascists" stood against army/police bullets in the streets for what they believe they didn't wait for a foreign power to roll in troops to come in the streets and play the "patriots" role.

You and your kind are traitors and cowards,nothing more.

Yep one of those digusting rats(like that traitor admiral) who took a pledge of allegiance to his country-Ukraine only to run for the hills and grumble at the russian feet when he saw the first T-72 rolling in.
Ukraine has a good military industry, but only for export, they neglected their army to build up others for profit. I was shocked when I found out that Ukranian army has only 10 T-84 and 271 T-80U, and 320 exported to Pakistan.
I hope they fight back well.

Ukraine has a good military industry, but only for export, they neglected their army to build up others for profit. I was shocked when I found out that Ukranian army has only 10 T-84 and 271 T-80U, and 320 exported to Pakistan.
I hope they fight back well.

That's right but that's not even their biggest problem.Their problem is @vostok llike traitors.Imagine going to war and suddenly the man next to you turns to be a traitor.The flank falls and so on and it can lead to a rout,low moral.

I am not seeing a war between Russian and Ukraine et al is happening
NO!
Ukraine is broke now even without a war and think about the future, who will supply gas to the Ukraine and EU countries after the war?
Crimea is having a Russian majority there and it belongs to USSR previously anyway. The territory will be happy under Russian rules
It is the hardest time for Ukrainians but if you have a really bad economy, a splitting demographic and a much weaker military force you have to bite the bullets and move on
NATO and USA are to have the biggest piece in terms of political and economic influence in the rest of Ukraine
Russian secures a strategically important territory in Crimea but painfully loses Ukriane to the tighter embrace of its enemies

Under the above scenario who will be the losers and winners:

Winners:
EU and USA getting the almost complete alligiance of Ukraine without firing a bullet

Losers
Russia - losing Ukraine, facing hideous EU/US sanctions and worsening relationships with them although still securing a useful piece of strategic importance in Crimea
Ukraine - further ruining the relationship with Russia whom its energy supplies and part of its economy depend on

Last edited:
Russia gives Ukrainian forces in Crimea ultimatum to surrender: Interfax| Reuters

(Reuters) - Russia's Black Sea Fleet has told Ukrainian forces in Crimea to surrender by 5 a.m. on Tuesday or face a military assault, Interfax news agency quoted a source in the Ukrainian Defence Ministry as saying.

The ultimatum, Interfax said, was issued by Alexander Vitko, the fleet's commander.

The ministry did not immediately confirm the report and there was no immediate comment by the Black Sea Fleet, which has a base in Crimea, where Russian forces are in control.

Back
Top Bottom