What's new

Ukraine Prepares For War. Troops on High Alert

If I see - will go out to meet them with flowers.

That's a new low in my life I have unfortunately witnessed... Why don't you respect ukraine's sovereignty and move your asz to russia if you feel uncomfortable in there? Don't tell me about russian majority tales because this area once belonged to Tatars and russkies were not majority until Tatars have been deportated by soviet mofos... what a shame..

That's a new low in my life I have unfortunately witnessed... Why don't you respect ukraine's sovereignty and move your asz to russia if you feel uncomfortable in there? Don't tell me about russian majority tales because this area once belonged to Tatars and russkies were not majority until Tatars have been deportated by soviet mofos... what a shame..
And before Tatars there lived other nations.
Power in Kiev was captured by the Nazis. Russian have every right to defend Russian. Did Turks defend the Turks in Cyprus?

Russia will hold some kind of referendum or what not, with the end result being that Crimea ends up under Russian control.
Putins Eurasion union is a bid to reform the USSR as best he can. Belarus is pretty much already under their control.
Unfortunately they are blessed with gas/oil which Europe needs. What's to stop them turning off the taps when we enforce sanctions?
It'll be Sudetenland all over again.

There is talk of Referendum in Eastern Ukrainian cities too

Global stocks tumbling this morning

And before Tatars there lived other nations.
Power in Kiev was captured by the Nazis. Russian have every right to defend Russian. Did Turks defend the Turks in Cyprus?

the difference is turkish side of cyprus wasn't a part of other country.. It was belonged to Cypriot Turks and greeks assaulted and butchered them.. situation is completely diffferent.. if you feel unsecure there go to your motha-rasha comrade.. crimea is not yours..

There is talk of Referendum in Eastern Ukrainian cities too

Global stocks tumbling this morning

What's the ethnic makeup of those regions? Majority Russian?
It is neither the Russians nor the inhabitants job to simply declare a referendum.
Yes they are, quite concerning really.

the difference is turkish side of cyprus wasn't a part of other country.. It was belonged to Cypriot Turks and greeks assaulted and butchered them.. situation is completely diffferent.. if you feel unsecure there go to your motha-rasha comrade.. crimea is not yours..
Realy? It seems only to you that the situation is different. And the rest of the world did not recognize of the Turkish Republic of Cyprus. Radical elements come t power in Kiev. They hate Russian. So, we have every right to devide from them and proclaim our own state. And Russia has every right to help Russian in Ukraine.

What's the ethnic makeup of those regions? Majority Russian?
It is neither the Russians nor the inhabitants job to simply declare a referendum.
Yes they are, quite concerning really.

UkraineElectionRegions.gif

I suspect that entire purple color is backing Russia

Shit just got Real

The Black Sea Fleet of the Russian Federation Alexander Vitko Ukrainian military delivered an ultimatum, "Interfax-Ukraine" in the Defense Ministry.

"If until 5:00 am tomorrow, they will not give up, start a real assault units and parts Armed Forces of Ukraine over the Crimea", - told the agency.

I suspect Russia wants to get hold of Crimea before moving onto rest of Ukraine

Last edited:
And the rest of the world did not recognize of the Turkish Republic of Cyprus.

thats all politic and another book's chapter why the rest didnt recognize, we recognize them and thats all matter no one can touch them once again.. can you claim cyprus is in another country's borders by law? but i can claim crimea belongs to ukr..

Till now this has been the most peaceful invasion of a country I have ever seen, no lives lost, no shots fired, selfies with the invading army etc. bet Switzerland could not pull of a better one while invading Liechtenstein.

Quote from a friend in Ukraine :lol:

Same time they have increased the Gas prices by 10%.... Its Europe who pays for Americas economic war

Russia only shoots itself in the feet, for the time being Europe will pinch. In the long run Russia does not set a good precedence. Money is still in the West. Short term gains will hut Russia in the long run. The West may not come out guns blazing, but they know how to pressurize people.

thats all politic and another book's chapter why the rest didnt recognize, we recognize them and thats all matter no one can touch them once again.. can you claim cyprus is in another country's borders by law? but i can claim crimea belongs to ukr..
Crimea was transferred to Ukraine in honor of the 300th anniversary of the reunification of Ukraine and Russia. No reunification - no Crimea.

Crimea was transferred to Ukraine in honor of the 300th anniversary of the reunification of Ukraine and Russia. No reunification - no Crimea.
if u dont mind me asking,are u an ethnic russian in ukraine or a russian national in ukraine?

Strange how for 23 years this was not a issue while at the same time Russia signed security guarantees to Ukraine acknowledging their territorial integrity.

Russia will hold some kind of referendum or what not, with the end result being that Crimea ends up under Russian control.
Putins Eurasion union is a bid to reform the USSR as best he can. Belarus is pretty much already under their control.
Unfortunately they are blessed with gas/oil which Europe needs. What's to stop them turning off the taps when we enforce sanctions?
It'll be Sudetenland all over again.

Fortunately it is being handled.Europe's reliance on russian gas is down to 25% allready,which is still a lot but less than 2007-2009.The situation will only improove with more LNG terminals which are increasing all over Europe and shale gas.It will help alot if Assad falls and the pipe from the arabs will be built .

But as of right now if russians turn off the fosset tommorow,yes,it's a problem.

Last edited:
if u dont mind me asking,are u an ethnic russian in ukraine or a russian national in ukraine?
Yes, I am ethnic Russian. In Ukraine, by the most conservative estimates about 10 million Russian. Others say - 17 million. Plus another 10-15 million Russian-speaking Ukrainians. Therefore, policies of the junta that seized power seems full moronizm. On the first day they canceled the law of regional languages and began rehabilitation of fascism and Nazism in Ukraine. It is a clinical, medical cretinism.

Back
Top Bottom