What's new

Ukraine Prepares For War. Troops on High Alert

Communist economy colapsed because USA forced Russia into an Arms race. Soviet Union had to invest too much in weapons because NATO was a huge danger for peace. They attacked Korea, Vietnam etc.

Without NATO and capitalism the Communist Economy will grow like a flower!

Oh get lost ! In both cases Vietnam and Koreea,the communist North invaded first.Go troll somewhere else,this topic was raped enough a short time ago.

LOL at this whole "Putin superhero" stuff while all the others in power in major countries are idiots.Whatever buddy,keep your Russia STRONK,Amrika WEAK dreams.

Considering how Putin has been handling the EU and America and his history of handling Russia ... I,d say he is a strong man..there is little doubt on that and he is making EU and US look like a fool several times before. You can stay ignorant but the long term benefits of getting Ukraine far out ways the stock markets . You have to understand Putin has something in mind and this has been well planned from the looks of it . Time will tell if it succeeds

I just told you what happenned this morning without any sanctions,just as a gentle reminder to Russia:10 billion $ wasted to prop up a falling ruble,Russian stock exchange plummeting at a historical low.

There wont be any Sanctions , Stock markets give little view on running of an economy and i already told you about the predictions for the American markets by Warren buffet himself , and yeah Russia has $493billion in Reserves

And yeah Gas prices has been hiked by 10% , which means entire Europe pays 10% more for the Gas . If America launches economic warfare its Europe who suffers ...

The thing is Putin can't back down without loosing face and this will cost him.How much ? I don't know,neither of us do,we shall see.Maybe they'll have an understanding,Crimeea goes free,he leaves the rest of Ukraine alone.I'm wondering if the russians will escalate in Eastern Ukraine like in Crimeea.My bet is that they won't but i have been wrong before.

Cost him ?.... not much , not many will comply with the sanctions , you can bet of that ...
Russian legislators have passed bills to Annex Ukrainian territory , Russia has been given the right to invade by the parliament. Russian army is in Crimea and we have unknown personal taking over Eastern Ukrainian cities ..

Only three ways this could end...

1.This could very well lead to an annexation of Eastern Ukraine
2.The New govt. toppled and replaced again
3. Or the Eastern Ukraine seceding

After the hew Integration laws passed in the Russian Parliament, all these eastern states have to do is send an official request for Russian integration or request for assistance.

Last edited:
Your only choice is Mcdonalds OR BurgerKing! You are a capitalist consumption victim. All western media is a tool to enslave the western citizens as consumers.

Without capitalist provokateurs and Liars, the Communist life style will make people much more happy.

The idea or the essence seems romantic and attractive, everyone being equal. But it doesnt work. It kills the drive to succeed. When my hardwork is equal to someone's less stressful work there goes the motivation.

Oh I love the Burger King, the whopper, the angus, the fries. LAWD!

Oh get lost ! In both cases Vietnam and Koreea,the communist North invaded first.Go troll somewhere else,this topic was raped enough a short time ago.

Thats what your brainwashing western media told you. USA was in deep fear of the domino effect of Communist Lifestyle. Poor people always choose communism over capitalism. Only the rich try to spread their interests with capitalism! The western Powers provoked a war to save their capitalist interests. French Oppressors first entered korea and asian soil to utilize poor koreans as cheap labor force. You are enslaved as a consumption victim and they give you junk of every kind.

The idea or the essence seems romantic and attractive, everyone being equal. But it doesnt work. It kills the drive to succeed. When my hardwork is equal to someone's less stressful work there goes the motivation.

Oh I love the Burger King, the whopper, the angus, the fries. LAWD!

Try to be not an Egomaniac for once. Choosing communism over the capitalism disaster is a sign of EVOLUTION for mankind.

Thats what your brainwashing western media told you. USA was in deep fear of the domino effect of Communist Lifestyle. Poor people always choose communism over capitalism. Only the rich try to spread their interests with capitalism! The western Powers provoked a war to save their capitalist interests. French Oppressors first entered korea and asian soil to utilize poor koreans as cheap labor force. You are enslaved as a consumption victim and they give you junk of every kind.

Try to be not an Egomaniac for once. Choosing communism over the capitalism disaster is a sign of EVOLUTION for mankind.

What propaganda? Russian Oil and mineral companies have tanked a combined 22%. Wheat's gone up 10%. Your economy will take a hit. Not my headache but you better be prepared for some tough times.

BREAKING. An entire #Ukraine air force division of 800 men & 60 fighter jets have claimed loyalty to Crimean local authorities.

Unconfirmed twitter news ....

What propaganda? Russian Oil and mineral companies have tanked a combined 22%. Wheat's gone up 10%. Your economy will take a hit. Not my headache but you better be prepared for some tough times.

Russia can switch to good old commie style economy every day. So your rating agencys and economy spys will become toothless tigers/cats.

:fans:

Only three ways this could end...

1.This could very well lead to an annexation of Eastern Ukraine
2.The New govt. toppled and replaced again
3. Or the Eastern Ukraine seceding
1 and 2 absolutely impossible. 3 - very low chance.

The most possible scenarios:

1. Crimea is annexed by Russia but formally remains as autonomy in Ukraine.
2. Crimea seceding.

Secret American plan to station troops in Czechoslovakia exposed ;)

MSNBC stuffs up, puts Czechoslovakia back on the map | News.com.au

423409-1b0a00e6-a249-11e3-900e-99186aa12c4d.jpg

3% is nothing and it was going to be expected with War looming on the horizon.

On the other hand the beating the Moscow stock took-20% down before trading was stopped because it could have been worse-,and the tumble of the ruble.On top of that,thanks to the 2008 crisis Europe has safeguards in place,Russia doe not.

"The West" is a 40 trillion $ juggernaut which controls the capital flows,the rating agencies,the banks,basically all economic leeways.Russia has an economy the size of Italy which relies mainly on resources export.This is a no brainer.Contrary to what you believe this invasion of Ukraine is more likely to lead to Russia's downfall than her emerging as a superpower.

You clearly do not know how currency markets work.Limited central bank intervention is designed to prevent rapid fluctuations which can trigger stop losses that generate a domino effect.Why do you think they stopped at $10 billion when they have half a trillion to burn?

The Russian central bank is happy to let the Ruble find its natural floor gradually for the reasons I cited earlier.Much of the losses today were driven by speculation anyway.Can you remind me again how much the Ruble 'tanked' by since this morning?

Meanwhile $25 billion have been wiped off the market cap of the FTSE with bloodbath expected on Wall Street too.

Last edited:
You clearly do not know how currency markets work.Limited central bank intervention is designed to prevent rapid fluctuations which can trigger stop losses that generate a domino effect.Why do you think they stopped at $10 billion when they have half a trillion to burn?

The Russian central bank is happy to let the Ruble find its floor gradually for the reasons I cited earlier.Much of the losses today was driven by speculation anyway.Can you remind me again how much the Ruble 'tanked' by since this morning?

Meanwhile the $25 billion have been wiped off the market cap of the FTSE with bloodbath expected on Wall Street too.

I can find your earlier post..i'd like a read

Russia will hold some kind of referendum or what not, with the end result being that Crimea ends up under Russian control.
Putins Eurasion union is a bid to reform the USSR as best he can. Belarus is pretty much already under their control.
Unfortunately they are blessed with gas/oil which Europe needs. What's to stop them turning off the taps when we enforce sanctions?
It'll be Sudetenland all over again.

Back
Top Bottom