What's new

UK to clear slums with illegal Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Hall in London is mainly full of Sikhs..It is predominantly sikh area...

They are only against Muslims really, not against Hindus, Sikhs and Chinese.

They are fighting over Islam influence in UK economy and political system. They repeatedly respect Sikhs and Hindus and I agree what they ideology to stop Islam influence in UK.

They are against any non Caucasian.....

Oh and before Pakistanis attack Indians, they should know that half of them are Muslim and they trolling against their own religion.

They are against any non Caucasian.....

No they not, until recently, they are stopping Islam ideology taking over UK. And they even had a Sikh talker for them once. Its on youtube.

They are fighting over Islam influence in UK economy and political system. They repeatedly respect Sikhs and Hindus and I agree what they ideology to stop Islam influence in UK.
Looks like 1000 years rule of Muslim Rule in India has put fear of Islam in Hindu banyia Minds...

Looks like 1000 years rule of Muslim Rule in India has put fear of Islam in Hindu banyia Minds...

Seems like you can't digest the truth again just like how you think you won all wars against India. ;)

This is good.These people have no right to go abroad illegaly and make a mess there.

Oh come on indians , we agree anyone in UK who came from india is living in ££££'s and Big big houses,

Thats not true. A couple of weeks back I had some awesome Chicken Handi at Giftos at Southall.
Gifto's Lahore Karahi
There are several other Pakistani eating establishments there. I like going to Southall for dinner since it seems to be the only place with some authentic tasting food.

Whenever there are people to be exploited, we will find people who exploit them. Illegal immigrants have hardly any rights and will be expoited. I wonder how many of them actually think that their current life is better than the life they left behind.

I am not saying no Pakistani lives in Southall there are many Pakistanis in that area but they are in minority when you compare it with Indian community. The best sweet shop in London in my opinion is located in Southall and owned by a Pakistani

I pity people like you who genuinely believe organizations like the BNP are just anti Islamic (or rather should i say "muslamic") and not anti anything not English. Once they have kicked the Muslims out you lot will be next. They are just taking advantage of the widespread islamophobia present in society right now to become more mainstream. Unfortunately even people like you are falling for them...

Seriously Do people from India suffer from retardness !

The news state Indians not Muslim but INdians Hindus !

The BNP memebers always had always hated foriegners well before 9/11, Their Anti-islam propaganda was just a ploy to to more to support them But let me tell you they HATE ANYTHING THAT IS NOT WHITE ESPECIALLY BROWN SKINS. SO DON@T BE IN THE ILLUSION THAT THEY ARE AT PEACE WITH HIDUS you Ponces !

No they not, until recently, they are stopping Islam ideology taking over UK. And they even had a Sikh talker for them once. Its on youtube.

To stay relevant, they will exploit people's fears. Today they fight Muslims, tomorrow it will be against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom