What's new

UK to clear slums with illegal Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illegal immigrants irrespective of where they are from India, Pak, Bangladesh, should be forced to move to their country. You abide the rules of where you are, stop robbing them and hogging their resources.

In places like Southall, it's an epidemic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slums and indians complement each other, no-matter where they are :agree:

They should clear those slums quick before UK turns into Calcutta.

Stats says otherwise... see and enjoy little red patch on north -west of India.
PS: This image is not to put Pakistan in low light but to show you reality that poverty is a global issue and you are worst than us. So that we can have good discussion not useless rants.

800px-Urban_population_living_in_slums.png
6dxdqbqj.jpg

Illegal immigrants irrespective of where they are from India, Pak, Bangladesh, should be moved to their country. You abide the rules of where you are, stop robbing them.

Agreed, I support that action irrespective of country of origin all illegal immigrant should be deported.

^^^^^^^^^
In case you missed it, let me remind you the subject here. !!!

UK to clear slums with illegal Indians. !!!

Indian propaganda exposed again. I wonder what else they will try to bury their faces under.

How is this Indian propaganda? was there even a statement from the Indian side denying so?

Level of comprehension problems here are high.

They should clear those slums quick before UK turns into Calcutta.

Is it me or did we miss the process of Bengalization of UK? :lol:

Some can't be even deported.

Last edited by a moderator:
London: Britain is setting up a taskforce to close and clear thousands of illegal extensions to houses in places such as Southall, where many illegal immigrants from India and elsewhere live in slum-like conditions at high rents.

Among the measures planned is "closer working with organisations such as the Indian High Commission to help those wanting to return home", official sources here said.

The first meeting to tackle the issue by taking action against criminal landlords and removing illegal immigrants was scheduled today between Housing minister Grant Shapps and Immigration minister Damian Green.

For many Indian citizens who brave hazardous journeys across continents and wily human traffickers with hopes of a better life, their 'London dream' often turns into a veritable nightmare, and are reduced to living in slum-like conditions here.

The unhealthy, cramped conditions in which the illegal Indians live have often hit the headlines, with reports that many who destroyed their Indian passports to prevent deportation were trying to re-establishing their identity and obtain new travel documents from the Indian high commission to return home.

Termed 'beds in sheds' and 'modern day shanty towns' in news discourse, the slum-like living conditions are rented out for extortionate rents by ruthless landlords, many of them reported to be of Indian origin.

The 'modern day shanty towns', often visible on websites such as Google Earth, are plagued with rats, cockroaches and are considered potential death traps with dodgy wiring and poor sanitation.

Among the measures top on the agenda is closer coordination with the Indian high commission to help those illegal immigrants seeking to return home.

Local councils are being encouraged to make greater use of legal powers across planning, fire safety, housing and environmental health.

Housing Minister Grant Shapps said: "It is a scandal that these back garden slums exist to exploit people, many of whom are prepared to return voluntarily to their home country but instead find themselves trapped into paying extortionate rents to live in these cramped conditions".

He added: "I want to see a crackdown on these criminal landlords.

"So today we are launching a national taskforce, made up of the police, local councils, the UK Border Agency and HM Revenue and Customs to close down these 'beds in sheds', help those living there to be reunited with their families and ensure their so-called landlords feel the full force of the law."

Immigration Minister Damian Green said: "Those with no right to be in the UK must leave the country. If they volunteer to leave, we will help. If they refuse, we will enforce their removal.

"The UK Border Agency will do whatever is necessary, working with local authorities and the police, to clear up this problem and enforce our laws against those who are in the UK illegally and the employers who exploit them".

UK to clear slums with illegal Indians

The highlighted word demolishes the credibility of headline "UK to clear slums with illegal Indians".

Anyway which Indian moniker are you using to hide your pakistani identity.

The highlighted word demolishes the credibility of headline "UK to clear slums with illegal Indians".

Anyway which Indian moniker are you using to hide your pakistani identity.

:lol: Now i realize its from Zee news.

PS: This image is not to put Pakistan in low light but to show you reality that poverty is a global issue and you are worst than us. So that we can have good discussion not useless rants.

6dxdqbqj.jpg

this picture shows the only nations in Asia out of poverty is Japan, Taiwan, Singapore and Thailand.

China, South Korea, and even Saudi are still struggling in poverty issues.

Stats says otherwise... see and enjoy little red patch on north -west of India.

6dxdqbqj.jpg

Agreed, I support that action irrespective of country of origin all illegal immigrant should be deported.

Bangladesh and Nepal - 80 to 100% poverty? :blink:

Most of the Indians are living in Southall (mostly Sikhs) and there are not many other South Asian communities living in that area. Pakistanis opt to live in East London, Essex, Wembley or slough... Bengalis choose to live in Whitechappel and East London areas. Southall is mostly dominated by Indians only.

Thats not true. A couple of weeks back I had some awesome Chicken Handi at Giftos at Southall.
Gifto's Lahore Karahi
There are several other Pakistani eating establishments there. I like going to Southall for dinner since it seems to be the only place with some authentic tasting food.

Whenever there are people to be exploited, we will find people who exploit them. Illegal immigrants have hardly any rights and will be expoited. I wonder how many of them actually think that their current life is better than the life they left behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom