What's new

UK to clear slums with illegal Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Indians working for some other country betterment so there is no need to bother abt them.

Good riddance indeed!

The stats shows that most of those living in slums in UK ate most likely to be Blacks, Pakistanis and Bangladeshi. You might be surprised that most of so called Indians emerge as Pakastani citizens :P

Any way Finally this exercise will help people living in poverty. That's important.:tup:

Nonsense... prove it with credible source

Most of the Indians are living in Southall (mostly Sikhs) and there are not many other South Asian communities living in that area. Pakistanis opt to live in East London, Essex, Wembley or slough... Bengalis choose to live in Whitechappel and East London areas. Southall is mostly dominated by Indians only. There is no doubt you will find billionaire Indians on the street of London but at the same time you will find Indian migrants roaming around the streets in search of work or to find a good shelter for temporary accommodation. There is no doubt overseas Students/immigrants from most of the Asian countries are suffering a lot but still Pakistani students does get help from one person or another...

No Pakistani like to call hiimself as Indian so ignore those non-credible sources claiming this nonsense

I can pull tons of artificial and news about Pakistanis illegal migrants to US. But that's not the objective of this thread. So be on topic.

I'll stick to my view as ..
  • They are clearing slums in UK occupied by Indians, Pakistanis and other nationals. So we all need to look at whole picture. Cherry picking is not what we must do.
  • UK poor includes all nationalities and big chunk is made of South Asians.
  • There are less unemployed Indian's in UK compared to other south Asian migrants.
  • finally, Moving illegal migrants is right of a country and nothing wrong in it.

ISI should be involved in illegal indians imigrants:P
since indians had already bring Pakistan to satisfy their egos,

but the question is why the hell indians leaving the Paradise "india":D, suppa powa, etc etc...:?

Sad to see S Asians being combined with the word slums and illegal
unless we grow up and act like adults the whole world will treat us like slaves.

transparency.jpg

i thought indians are well to do in the UK

BNP is not a credible source.

But yes as of 2007, Indians had one of the lowest poverty rates among other communities.

POVERTY RATES AMONG ETHNIC GROUPS IN GREAT BRITAIN

The income poverty rate varies substantially between ethnic groups: Bangladeshis (65%), Pakistanis (55%) and black Africans (45%) have the highest rates; black Caribbeans (30%), Indians (25%), white Other (25%) and white British (20%) have the lowest rates.

Nonsense... prove it with credible source

Most of the Indians are living in Southall (mostly Sikhs) and there are not many other South Asian communities living in that area. Pakistanis opt to live in East London, Essex, Wembley or slough... Bengalis choose to live in Whitechappel and East London areas. Southall is mostly dominated by Indians only. There is no doubt you will find billionaire Indians on the street of London but at the same time you will find Indian migrants roaming around the streets in search of work or to find a good shelter for temporary accommodation. There is no doubt overseas Students/migrants from most of the Asian countries are suffering a lot but still Pakistani students does get help from one person or another...

No Pakistani like to call hiimself as Indian so ignore those non-credible sources claiming this nonsense

ohh dont take him seriously actually they are feeded with this kinda stupidity by their govt with daily meal...:p

actually i feel sorry for all ilegal immigrant fro Pak, BD and india living in western countries. sad that they need to struggle like this rather than living in their own lands. at leas there will be respect and family. at least now india is booming so indians can return

Termed 'beds in sheds' and 'modern day shanty towns' in news discourse, the slum-like living conditions are rented out for extortionate rents by ruthless landlords, many of them reported to be of Indian origin.

This is a common phenomena among Indians..they love to exploit their own country men

I can pull tons of artificial and news about Pakistanis illegal migrants to US. But that's not the objective of this thread. So be on topic.

I'll stick to my view as ..
  • They are clearing slums in UK occupied by Indians, Pakistanis and other nationals. So we all need to look at whole picture. Cherry picking is not what we must do.
  • UK poor includes all nationalities and big chunk is made of South Asians.
  • There are less unemployed Indian's in UK compared to other south Asian migrants.
  • finally, Moving illegal migrants is right of a country and nothing wrong in it.

Ohhh...butthurt flowing through...:lol:

ohh dont take him seriously actually they are feeded with this kinda stupidity by their govt with daily meal...:p

Post 23 answers your question... do not live in delusion. Poverty is a global problem and in UK average south Asian migrant is poorer than average Indian migrant.

Poverty rates among ethnic groups in Great Britain | Joseph Rowntree Foundation
The income poverty rate varies substantially between ethnic groups: Bangladeshis (65%), Pakistanis (55%) and black Africans (45%) have the highest rates; black Caribbeans (30%), Indians (25%), white Other (25%) and white British (20%) have the lowest rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom