What's new

Uighurs living in Pakistan

that is what the chinees gov is not respecting it!

Then? Muslims have a large spread in China, we even allow Saudi Arabia to have his influence, you see the other? Even if the measures will be lifted one day .

Last edited:
Want to said that Muslims all need face the problems that be far more serious in the world, China is only some small problems, not to defend against Muslims, but to defend other things, not just with an idea at all, if only this one problem in China, but will be lift one day, I think I have reason to call for understanding and tolerance, do not ignore China's goodwill.

Last edited:
If they kill the separatists and terrorists, then neither you nor me should be unhappy about it. we are talking about an entirely different issue.

I saw a video on youtube. two old uighur muslims killed by chinese polis !! they were just protesting but they killed them in coldblood !!!

I agree with you there is no mercy for terrorists but this type crimes are not allowed !!! If polis can kill the people easy like this on frond cameras, i dont know what can they do if there is nobody !!!

I saw a video on youtube. two old uighur muslims killed by chinese polis !! they were just protesting but they killed them in coldblood !!!

I agree with you there is no mercy for terrorists but this type crimes are not allowed !!! If polis can kill the people easy like this on frond cameras, i dont know what can they do if there is nobody !!!

I know you want to incite the relationship between China and the Muslims, do not be too obvious.

Anyway I hope you can tell who is a friend. China and Muslim countries do not have any conflict in the thousands years, with a long vision, clear vision, Muslims to rise from the flames, compared to these, it is not worth mentioning. In fact, all Muslim governments know that , they believe that China's friendship and goodwill, they have own observed, it is mutual trust.

Last edited:

here is the video ... My Pakistani friend sent me the link of this video !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can not see YouTube, Now, there not software, but I tell you that there are more video rebel atrocities in YouTube.

If anyone watching this video, I will have three suggestions.

1, to determine whether the two people are the mob?

2, before what happened?

3, it really is in China?

If this video has a problem, where are general vulnerability.

YouTube - 2 Uyghur Muslim killed by Chinese Terrorist

here is the video ... My Pakistani friend sent me the link of this video !!!

Those 2 were clearly running to attack the police , police fired in defence... Even the police in muslim country would have taken the same measure,,, such events have happened in Pakistan, where a person was shot down running towards security-personnel coz such a run can be a possible suicide bomber, that's why police has to take precautionary measures...

Don't try to incite muslims against chisese... China has never interfered in any muslim country's affairs,, as opposed to western evils. China has always been a very good friend better than many muslim countries...
:pakistan::china:

The Uighur people in my opinion have not tried to integrate themselves with the Han community. China is not prosecuting the Muslim in fact since the time of Kublai Khan in the 14th century Muslims have enjoyed prosperity and high ranking positions. The Hui are a great example you don't see them complaining, unlike the Uighurs.

Those 2 were clearly running to attack the police , police fired in defence... Even the police in muslim country would have taken the same measure,,, such events have happened in Pakistan, where a person was shot down running towards security-personnel coz such a run can be a possible suicide bomber, that's why police has to take precautionary measures...

Don't try to incite muslims against chisese... China has never interfered in any muslim country's affairs,, as opposed to western evils. China has always been a very good friend better than many muslim countries...
:pakistan::china:

Two civilizations have painful experience. China also so, Muslims are more painful because it is more close to the West, however, all need to understanding and tolerance, with a deep understanding and action.

Last edited:
The unrest in Xinjiang will be reduced via economic development, and by increasing the standard of living.

Here is a picture of Urumqi in Xinjiang province:

2008082214040422691.jpg

Well this is new to me.
Every thing is happening in Zard regime.

The unrest in Xinjiang will be reduced via economic development, and by increasing the standard of living.

Here is a picture of Urumqi in Xinjiang province:

2008082214040422691.jpg

Waoo.... can i retire here? :china:
Any holiday packages? Any flights from Pakistan? :smitten:

U can also meet ad guys in markets,schools etc they just dont keep mosques as some meeting places also i dont see any such threat to china... Its chinas internal issue so i dont really care but religious freedom is a right of every human.

Religious freedom must be within secular laws. This is especially important in a multi-religion country like China, to make sure that no religion is above the other religions.

A secular China is a really good example that multi-religion can co-exist without the need to hate others to love self. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom