What's new

“Udhar tum, idhar hum”: When Bhutto pushed Bangladesh to the edge of Pakistan

How does Bangladesh have a larger economy than Pakistan's? where are you coming up with this?
Fake data from BD sources!!! BD's finance minister, Abdul Muhit, is an old (80+ years) haggard, who doesn't understand numbers!!! For example, if a ruling party folk steals 100m$ he says it's nothing and no charges are brought against him!!! However, if an opposition leader is charged with stealing 100$s he thinks it's right to send him to the jail....

Abdul Muhit was an ex-Pak bureaucrat (while as a college student he was involved in India sponsored anti-state activities - no wonder Allah-u Azimushshan saves Pak). However, he couldn't pass the accounting part of the officers' training program. Now, he was from the East Pak who was always complaining that her fellows aren't getting any opportunities!!! So, he was put into the service under the "special consideration"...

What has Islam given to the humanity in 14 centuries that it will offer something to BD? - BD FM Abdul Muhit

If such traitors were serving in the Pak State, should it be any surprise that the East Pak fiasco occurred??????

Last edited:
Dalgalan sen de şafaklar gibi ey şanlı hilal!
Olsun artık dökülen kanlarımın hepsi helal.
Ebediyen sana yok, ırkıma yok izmihlal.
Hakkıdır, hür yaşamış bayrağımın hürriyet;
Hakkıdır, Hakk’a tapan milletimin istiklal.

Perchem-i Sitara ve Hilal
Rehber-i Terekki ve Kemal
Terjuman-i Mazi Shan-i Hal Jan-i Istikbal
Saya-i Huda-i Zul Jelal

BD is diametrically opposite to what the above stanzas (The last parts of the National Anthems of both Turkey and Pak) envisage; hence, they're no longer a part of this journey...

View attachment 527723

Turkiye flag has pagan origin, just FYI.

Fake data from BD sources!!! BD's finance minister, Abdul Muhit, is an old (80+ years) haggard, who doesn't understand numbers!!! For example, if a ruling party folk steals 100m$ he says it's nothing and no charges are brought against him!!! However, if an opposition leader is charged with stealing 100$s he thinks it's right to send him to the jail....

Abdul Muhit was an ex-Pak bureaucrat (while as a college student he was involved in India sponsored anti-state activities - no wonder Allah-u Azimushshan saves Pak). However, he couldn't pass the accounting part of the officers' training program. Now, he was from the East Pak who was always complaining that her fellows aren't getting any opportunities!!! So, he was put into the service under the "special consideration"...

What has Islam given to the humanity in 14 centuries that it will offer something to BD? - BD FM Abdul Muhit

If such traitors were serving in the Pak State, should it be any surprise that the East Pak fiasco occurred??????

Butt-hurt,

So Economist, IMF, World Bank and all the others are so stupid that they post article after article praising the BD economy while you seem to know the real truth?

Now take your butt-hurt at BD and take the hike of your life dude.

Last edited:
If there is one thing I know, it is that the betrayal never enter us from a single wing.

Creating impact-response mechanics is the most effective device that imperial forces use in the factionalization of Islamic geographies. In the end, remains small parts that completely lose their political integrity and always blame each other.

First you need to find out what the Turkish flag symbolizes, then you can compare it to your conspiracy theories.

We did not imagine Soviet invasion and Soviet snipers, bombs in our cities.

We did not imagine Kulbushan Yadav and terrorist violence which crippled Pakistani cities for half a decade killing 75,000 of our people.

We did not imagine RAW, Mossad, CIA funded TTP, BLA proxy war against Pakistan.

Nor did we imagine the botched attempted strike by Israel at our Kahuta nuclear plant or Mossad feeding the Indian occupation of Kashmir.

This is because we are the premier Muslim military and air force in the world and its sole nuclear power. We will always be a threat to anti-Islam forces.

Sure, premier Muslim countr
If there is one thing I know, it is that the betrayal never enter us from a single wing.

Creating impact-response mechanics is the most effective device that imperial forces use in the factionalization of Islamic geographies. In the end, remains small parts that completely lose their political integrity and always blame each other.

First you need to find out what the Turkish flag symbolizes, then you can compare it to your conspiracy theories.

No conspiracy theory there. Turkish flag is the flag of Byzantine Roman empire in Constantinople. Lot of people think the crescent is the symbol of Islam, it it NOT. The flag of Islam is the flag with Shadah written on it, similar to what ISIS and AQ use.

It’s everyones fault.. which went over your theory of victim mentality that pakiatanis are the bad guys ... ...

No it was Pakistan's fault and your fault only. BD was the innocent party between 1947-1971.

I know it gives you butt-hurt but that is why BD dumped Pakistan in 1971 after dumping India in 1947.

BD dumps as it chooses and the other party has zero say in it.

No conspiracy theory there. Turkish flag is the flag of Byzantine Roman empire in Constantinople. Lot of people think the crescent is the symbol of Islam, it it NOT. The flag of Islam is the flag with Shadah written on it, similar to what ISIS and AQ use.
Could u share flag of Byzantine Roman empire in Constantinople with sources ? and the date it belongs ... Then I can explain how you're fall in AQ propaganda.

Says a BD who sold Allah's name in the national anthem to the Hindus!!!!!!!

Do you know Islam more than Fatih Sultan Mehmet Han (RA), whose conquest of Istanbul was foretold by a Hadis-i Sherif????? He and his army were congratulated by none other than Resulullah (PBUH) 700 years earlier, and he put the Ay-Yildiz (Hilal ve Sitara) in Istanbul to show that the Hadis-i Sherif is true!!!!

And, BD folks took out the name of Allah-u Azimushshan of the national anthem, and use a song by a Mushrik, who wrote it to commemorate the victory of the Hindus over the Muslims, as your national anthem!!! And, your PM believes that due to Goddess Durga BD had a good harvest!!!! BD is a strange land....

Butt-hurt,

So Economist, IMF, World Bank and all the others are so stupid that they post article after article praising the BD economy while you seem to know the real truth?

You onion peeler and dish washer in the Indian restaurants, first try to solve the wealth disparities in my previous posts and then try to answer!!!! Don't try to put your minds into the things you don't understand!!! Being a Termite under the Mushriks, don't try to understand what humans do....

Total and utter butt-hurt in your post.

BD is looking into the future and has a slightly larger economy in nominal US dollars with 20% less population. It's per capita is growing at around 7% a year while Pakistan is at 4% with everyone predicting a massive slowdown in Pakistan over the next 5 years.

While all of these bengli traitors flock into my province Sind and here we have retards with severe inferiority complex.

Bangladesh's destiny is to remain under the thumb of India forever. Nothing can change that while Pakistan is almost invincible. Pakistan defense is known to the world whereas even Myanmar can slap the tiny land which is forever in debt to bharat.

Oh so a vast majority of bengalis didnt speak urdu but a vast majority of west Pakistani's spoke bengali?, west Pakistan houses 4 main languages province wise, Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi and Balochi... We all sacrificed our own languages for the sake of national unity, Pakistan is and was meant to be an Islamic state not a ethinic nationalist one. Only the bengalis were selfish enough to place ethinicity higher than the islamic ideology of Pakistan, all other ethnicities made that sacrifice. Bengalis are a curse wretched people who betrayed Islam n have now got what they deserved, eternal submission to hindus while we Pakistanis have went on to become the only muslim nuclear power on earth, a nation whom defeated the sovietunion, a nation whom the Americans couldnt supress with all thier power. We have a glorious history n a more glorious future, Allah didnt will bengalis to be a part of this journey because they werent worthy of it.
People only think that (West)Pakistanis had an air of ethnic nationalism against the East Pakistanis whereas they don't realise that Bengalis were way more proud of their own ethnic nationalism...

Let us be fair to both countries...Itvis technically difficult to rule a nation separated by thousand miles...If not in 1971, it was bound to fail any time later in 20th century..
Bengali's need a reason to get separated and India just got a reason to show that it can be spoiler the party..

No it was Pakistan's fault and your fault only. BD was the innocent party between 1947-1971.

I know it gives you butt-hurt but that is why BD dumped Pakistan in 1971 after dumping India in 1947.

Agree to disagree. Bengalis had their own dirty role as well. You can teach what ever narrative you want to your people as that is you business but do remember we will not take the Victor's History as face value... and this is what burns Bangladesh....that we do not accept 100% your version of the history....

Let us be fair to both countries...Itvis technically difficult to rule a nation separated by thousand miles...If not in 1971, it was bound to fail any time later in 20th century..
Bengali's need a reason to get separated and India just got a reason to show that it can be spoiler the party..

You are not neutral, so don't pretend to be.

Butt-hurt,

What's with your recent fascination with butts?

Y

your machosim and independent rhetoric won’t fly here... you see India’s vessel state ... you had far more respect with Pakistan... u didn’t dump us, you were duped by India through terrorism to win independence... trust hurts and you can cry all your life, but the facts won’t change

Back
Top Bottom