What's new

“Udhar tum, idhar hum”: When Bhutto pushed Bangladesh to the edge of Pakistan

That's what RAW intended. To deny us a common working language. Urdu isn't my first language either you know.

interesting thing is Jinnah's mother tung was Gujarati not Urdu ! still only 10+/- peoples mother langues is Urdu .:-) . i myself learn this bitter truth around 30 years later .:P

Bhutto was mainly responsible for the great tragedy. In fact, when you think of it, all the problems we face today are a direct result of what he said and did after the 1970 Elections and after he assumed charge of the country in 1971. He said that he would build a new Pakistan from the ruins of the old one but instead caused immense damage to the country. But that is a story for another time.

He need to Hang thousands time . If there were no 71 we could separate from Pakistan if our socio economic disparity not solve .

Bangladesh was never a part of Pakistan at first place. Bengalis had their land but all of them wanted to flood into Sind. Even today many parts of Sind are occupied by illegal bengalis. Their leaders proved their worth soon after independence. Urdu was not the language of Sindh, Balochistan, Punjab, KPK, GB or Kashmir but everyone accepted the decision except the ungrateful traitors.

We in Pakistan should not have any soft corner for traitors who conspired with our enemy and supported mutkia terrorist. Let's stop this nonsense one sided love instead of infesting younger generation of Pakistan with same old crap. I once used to love bangladesh until I came to know about their true colors.

US has two languages used in business world. Spanish and English. But Spanish is not an official language...

Pakiatan could’ve done the same. But, one thing which is in the blood of people of sub continent, that they are traitor to country that feeds them. Both for pakiatanis and Bangladeshis...
I will back my assertion with royal Indian amry or east India army. All were locals with white masters who fought with them... 200 years of traitor nature of people of sub continent and it will happen again and again .. splitting of Pakistan is a prime example of what happened here... both east and west pakiatanis destroyed Pakistan... it’s hard to see the mirror but every Pakistani contributed to the destruction of Pakistan. Locals by saying I am superior to other nations.. oh he is bengalis, low life... Punjabi saying he is Urdu speaking or Pathan and vice versa ... politicians representing the very same mind set and were ok with its that mind set.. army failed the western thrust knowing Indian army was split and failed... everyone destroyed United Pakistan... why cry now... you are a creation of your own thoughts..

Rest In Peace Pakistan dec 26 1971

Bangladesh was never a part of Pakistan at first place. Bengalis had their land but all of them wanted to flood into Sind. Even today many parts of Sind are occupied by illegal bengalis. Their leaders proved their worth soon after independence. Urdu was not the language of Sindh, Balochistan, Punjab, KPK, GB or Kashmir but everyone accepted the decision except the ungrateful traitors.

We in Pakistan should not have any soft corner for traitors who conspired with our enemy and supported mutkia terrorist. Let's stop this nonsense one sided love instead of infesting younger generation of Pakistan with same old crap. I once used to love bangladesh until I came to know about their true colors.

Total and utter butt-hurt in your post.

BD is looking into the future and has a slightly larger economy in nominal US dollars with 20% less population. It's per capita is growing at around 7% a year while Pakistan is at 4% with everyone predicting a massive slowdown in Pakistan over the next 5 years.

everyone predicting a massive slowdown in Pakistan over the next 5 years.

Stop reading Indian media. Pakistani economic situation is improving at a quick pace compared to decline and corruption in the previous two governments.

Great job with BD on the economic level, but you have to realize Pakistan went through reorganization of the economy after 71, zia Islamization, soviet invasion, WOT, blame for Mumbai, a wave of Indian proxy terrorism, a wave of US backed Afghan terrorism, fake Osama raid, one self-destructive governments (Musharraf,) and two openly corrupt and ineffectual governments (Zardari, Nawaz.)

We have only now elected a nationalist government into power and initiated CPEC, things will improve exponentially.

Stop reading Indian media. Pakistani economic situation is improving at a quick pace compared to decline and corruption in the previous two governments.

Great job with BD on the economic level, but you have to realize Pakistan went through reorganization of the economy after 71, zia Islamization, soviet invasion, WOT, blame for Mumbai, a wave of Indian proxy terrorism, a wave of US backed Afghan terrorism, one self-destructive governments (Musharraf,) and two openly corrupt and ineffectual governments (Zardari, Nawaz.)

We have only now elected a nationalist government into power and initiated CPEC, things will improve exponentially.
Thanks Sir!...

Oh so a vast majority of bengalis didnt speak urdu but a vast majority of west Pakistani's spoke bengali?, west Pakistan houses 4 main languages province wise, Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi and Balochi... We all sacrificed our own languages for the sake of national unity, Pakistan is and was meant to be an Islamic state not a ethinic nationalist one. Only the bengalis were selfish enough to place ethinicity higher than the islamic ideology of Pakistan, all other ethnicities made that sacrifice. Bengalis are a curse wretched people who betrayed Islam n have now got what they deserved, eternal submission to hindus while we Pakistanis have went on to become the only muslim nuclear power on earth, a nation whom defeated the sovietunion, a nation whom the Americans couldnt supress with all thier power. We have a glorious history n a more glorious future, Allah didnt will bengalis to be a part of this journey because they werent worthy of it.
Dalgalan sen de şafaklar gibi ey şanlı hilal!
Olsun artık dökülen kanlarımın hepsi helal.
Ebediyen sana yok, ırkıma yok izmihlal.
Hakkıdır, hür yaşamış bayrağımın hürriyet;
Hakkıdır, Hakk’a tapan milletimin istiklal.

Perchem-i Sitara ve Hilal
Rehber-i Terekki ve Kemal
Terjuman-i Mazi Shan-i Hal Jan-i Istikbal
Saya-i Huda-i Zul Jelal

BD is diametrically opposite to what the above stanzas (The last parts of the National Anthems of both Turkey and Pak) envisage; hence, they're no longer a part of this journey...

upload_2018-12-19_11-28-20.png

Last edited:
I actually agree with Bhutto. He was right.

Mujib was a RAW agent who was willing to sell Kashmir to India for peace.

If you think Mujib was not talking with RAW before elections, you are mistaken.

Such a man could never be trusted with the premiership of Pakistan.

Bengalis themselves hunted his family and slaughtered them due to their autocratic rule.

Conspiracy, conspiracy everywhere. Whole world is conspiring against Pakistan, be it RAW, CIA, Mossad or KGB.

Only thing is Yahya didn't see the RAW agent Mujeeb before allowing him to participate in elections. Only after he won fair and square, suddenly his RAW agentness was discovered. Obviously, it was fard ain after that to hand over power to the true mumin Bhutto.

Conspiracy, conspiracy everywhere. Whole world is conspiring against Pakistan, be it RAW, CIA, Mossad or KGB.

Only thing is Yahya didn't see the RAW agent Mujeeb before allowing him to participate in elections. Only after he won fair and square, suddenly his RAW agentness was discovered. Obviously, it was fard ain after that to hand over power to the true mumin Bhutto.

The amount of butt-hurt threads that Pakistanis are creating is now just :rofl:

Gradually the world has woken up to this large developing economy that is now growing at over 8% a year.

BD is looking forward to a prosperous future and the 1947-1971 period is now a bad memory.

We did not imagine Soviet invasion and Soviet snipers, bombs in our cities.

We did not imagine Kulbushan Yadav and terrorist violence which crippled Pakistani cities for half a decade killing 75,000 of our people.

We did not imagine RAW, Mossad, CIA funded TTP, BLA proxy war against Pakistan.

Nor did we imagine the botched attempted strike by Israel at our Kahuta nuclear plant or Mossad feeding the Indian occupation of Kashmir.

This is because we are the premier Muslim military and air force in the world and its sole nuclear power. We will always be a threat to anti-Islam forces.

Great job with BD on the economic level, but you have to realize Pakistan went through reorganization of the economy after 71, zia Islamization, soviet invasion, WOT, blame for Mumbai, a wave of Indian proxy terrorism, a wave of US backed Afghan terrorism, fake Osama raid, one self-destructive governments (Musharraf,) and two openly corrupt and ineffectual governments (Zardari, Nawaz.)

Under the worst financial constraints Pak can somehow manage to sell 200K new private cars per year; whereas, under the best economic conditions, BD can proudly show that she has 350K cars in total for 160m+ folks (300K in Dhaka alone)...

Similarly, Pak sells a meager 2m new motor bikes per year to her impoverished masses; whereas, BD folks are rich enough to have 1.6m motor bikes in total....

As for the Aklman, Isharet is Ka'fi....

Total and utter butt-hurt in your post.

BD is looking into the future and has a slightly larger economy in nominal US dollars with 20% less population. It's per capita is growing at around 7% a year while Pakistan is at 4% with everyone predicting a massive slowdown in Pakistan over the next 5 years.
How does Bangladesh have a larger economy than Pakistan's? where are you coming up with this?

https://www.imf.org/external/pubs/f...1&pr1.x=75&pr1.y=7&c=564&s=NGDP_RPCH&grp=0&a=

upload_2018-12-19_20-11-24.png

Take away 2% population growth and Pakistan has just 1% per capita growth in 2022 and 2023.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom