What's new

UAE ranks first globally in respect for women

another puctures
10013428_483758341725365_771627987408074242_o.jpg
Ya akhi, wrong thread

this seems like a joke to me. women cant drive wear clothes of choice yea right

this seems like a joke to me. women cant drive wear clothes of choice yea right

Did your mother or parents not teach you not to comment on issues that you have no clue about not to make yourself look like a giant ignorant fool?

Just curious.

Cute kids taking part in Traditional Arab Dances.

Thanks for sharing....

You are very welcome dear. Sometimes you need to be civil with even the most retarded trolls. At least other normal people will get the message across this way around.

yeah, but by a new definition of respect.

@mohsen - despite having complete opposite views on perhaps everything, and despite my strong anti-Persian attitude, I have noticed your humble and relatively nice demeanor on a lot of issues. I've also noticed that you tend to take the Mullahs' propaganda very seriously. Please remember the very positive role of the U.A.E in reducing the effect of the sanctions on the Iranian economy (which I don't agree with).

U.A.E has also been a safe heaven for a lot of Iran's trade, and a transit point for immigrants who travel from it to escape the unpleasant life under the Mullahs’ regime. I also feel that I should keep quiet about what the “dokhtaran” are doing in Dubai as they are mainly poor and helpless victims.

Last edited:

Did your mother or parents not teach you not to comment on issues that you have no clue about not to make yourself look like a giant ignorant fool?

Just curious.

ROFL say prove me wrong instead of just blabbering? is it not true that women cant drive in your country? and that they need male company(family) to go out? and wearing ninja burkas is compulsory? also you do not have women athletes?

ROFL say prove me wrong instead of just blabbering? is it not true that women cant drive in your country? and that they need male company(family) to go out? and wearing ninja burkas is compulsory? also you do not have women athletes?
You have some serious issues man!

I should keep quiet about what the “dokhtaran” are doing in Dubai as they are mainly poor and helpless victims.

Problem I see here, this contradicts "first in respect for women", wealthy state that does nothing against it.

Ranking first globally is far from the truth and everyone here knows it.

I have a problem with first, UAE is far better than other countries in the gulf in terms of rights of women, but First, ahead of many scandavian countries is seriously a joke.It is ahead than the rest but still a far way from being 1st in women rights.

UAE is a country and saudi is another

@mohsen - despite having complete opposite views on perhaps everything, and despite my strong anti-Persian attitude, I have noticed your humble and relatively nice demeanor on a lot of issues. I've also noticed that you tend to take the Mullahs' propaganda very seriously. Please remember the very positive role of the U.A.E in reducing the effect of the sanctions on the Iranian economy (which I don't agree with).

U.A.E has also been a safe heaven for a lot of Iran's trade, and a transit point for immigrants who travel from it to escape the unpleasant life under the Mullahs’ regime. I also feel that I should keep quiet about what the “dokhtaran” are doing in Dubai as they are mainly poor and helpless victims.
well, I have absolutely nothing against Arabs, while I really hate their rulers, not because of their dictatorships, but their actions.
the same western countries who are spreading the n*dity culture and accusing Muslim countries for violating their definition of human rights, the very same countries decided to rank the UAE as the first for respecting women. obviously UAE's path is according to their standards, and that's what I have said in my comments.
--------
also strong economic relations between UAE and Iran doesn't mean I have to be agree with their other actions and that includes the situation of that "dokhtaran" from around the world who are gathered in UAE.

Shk.Khalifa Bin Zayed is a gentleman, you on the other hand are nothing but a sorry excuse for a human. The picture in your profile suits you just fine!
Since when alcoholic rulers and tyrants become gentlemen

Back
Top Bottom