What's new

UAE ranks first globally in respect for women

Btw out of curiosity how is muta'a or zawaj al misyar different from each other-

Hint: Muta'a Shia Islam
Misyar Sunni Islam

Btw out of curiosity how is muta'a or zawaj al misyar different from each other-

Hint: Muta'a Shia Islam
Misyar Sunni Islam

Very different, misyar is a real marriage just without some responsibilities. Families know of it and it's dedicated. Although some people exploit it in some nations. Don't worry about those people who do so. Worry about ourselves.

Very different, misyar is a real marriage just without some responsibilities. Families know of it and it's dedicated. Although some people exploit it in some nations. Don't worry about those people who do so. Worry about ourselves.

Those exempted responsibilities completes a traditional Islamic marriage-
So how can it be Islamic if all the birth rights of a soon to be wife are not fully enforced in a contract but are made optional- just so that the family of the bride can get monetary benefits-

I dont find anything wrong with this picture. Women are dancing. Big deal.

You know the whole concept of it changes if you see it as under aged girls dancing in front of mature men- which it is actually-

IF you had ANY intelligence you would have know how progressive and dynamic the UAE is.

This Al-Asshead fanboy and Mullah bootlicker does absolutely not. His inferiority complexes towards the ancient and vast Arab world and its people are very well known. Yet that creature likes to stick his dirty nose into our business and make unmotivated insults behind his keyboard in his basement somewhere in Turkey.

This Al-Asshead fanboy and Mullah bootlicker does absolutely not. His inferiority complexes towards the ancient and vast Arab world and its people are very well known. Yet that creature likes to stick his dirty nose into our business.

Just curious what do you call us Non Arabs fanboys and blind followers of the Al Saud?-

Those exempted responsibilities completes a traditional Islamic marriage-
So how can it be Islamic if all the birth rights of a soon to be wife are not fully enforced in a contract but are made optional- just so that the family of the bride can get monetary benefits-

In Misyar, from what I understand, only the financial obligations are voluntarily dropped by the wife.

I'm sorry I don't fully understand it, so I can't say much.

Just curious what do you call us Non Arabs fanboys and blind followers of the Al Saud?-

Huh? I am not sure that you know the nature of that cartoon character. A few minutes ago he was giving speeches on what constitutes a Muslim all while he is a hardcore supporter of Al-Asshead. The same person who is a war criminal and mass-murderer. Yet I have never spoken about the House of Saud and made speeches about what constitutes a Muslim in the same manner.

Nor am I obsessed about a part of the world (Arab world) and constantly sticking my nose into the business of non-Arabs or non-Europeans.

Lastly do you even know my opinion about the House of Saud? Or are you just asuming?

You know the whole concept of it changes if you see it as under aged girls dancing in front of mature men- which it is actually-

That certainly depends on what an angle you want to take. In other words if you want to turn an innocent traditional dance attended by grown ups into a sexual thing as part of a state visit where there were dozens of cultural displays. Among them dances. Of which only that one had minors.

No it doesnt.
It depends on intent. If children are dancing for a cultural show, then obviously it will be in front of grown ups.
It takes a weird mind to make it into a sexual thing.

Secondly, the dancing itself is not pole dancing or twerking. So its not sexually suggestive. Again, it takes a weird mind to make simple dances and imagine them to be a sexual thing.

Back
Top Bottom