What's new

UAE ranks first globally in respect for women

So you prefer us posting Farsi prostitutes in UAE? Full of them.

Or how about some of the Iranian women, often after plastic operations and nose jobs (leading in this discipline in the ME) that you can encounter by a simple search on Google or Facebook? You want to talk about modesty while being an Iranian? LOL.

Stop posting perverted photos from some Mullah Farsi blog/forum of teenagers totally taken out of contest.

Well you asked for it. You should just know some of the Iranian women that I have encountered and you would not speak about modesty anymore in your life.

Quit trolling every Arab topic and worry about your "brothers and sisters" in Afghanistan. That would be a good start.

I also know why the deluded Mullah ignored this post of mine.

Last edited:
@al-Hasani

Meanwhile.

BmZWI95IMAABY0r.jpg:large

Arabic translate: من "سيف عبد الله"خرج صاروخ قادر على حمل رؤوس نووية

خبرگزاری بین المللی تسنیم - از "شمشیر عبدالله" موشکی با قابلیت حمل کلاهک هسته‌ای خارج شد

This is true for all gulf countries. They are respectful towards women, I have spent some time in Qatar. This is one of the thing which distinguishes gulf from south asia.

Dear, there is nothing called "Gulf" historically or geographically. It's called Eastern Arabia. Before that most of the region was part of the ancient Dilmun Civilization (nearly 5000 years old) - a major trading partner of nearby Sumeria and IVC across the Arabian Sea.

Eastern Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dilmun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For instance KSA is not a so-called Gulf state neither geographically, culturally or linguistically (Khaliji Arabic is only spoken by about 200.000 Saudi Arabians if I recall - all living in the Eastern Province).

The cultures are very different from Kuwait to Oman (which is not even a fully "Gulf country", Bahrain compared to Qatar etc.

I am tired of explaining all this all the time to foreigners to be quite frank.

@Arabian Legend please take over from me, LOL.

Do you want to read what some anonymous person on that Wikisexguide (how do you find such stuff if not being a pervert?) says about your lovely Tehran?

You are really something.:lol:

Quit all that trolling. You are making yourself look dumber than you already are.
psssttt hey kid, you want an awesome website?

well, for you may be nothing, but for Muslims, a Hell is wrong with that picture.

Who the **** are you not to call me a Muslim? Little girls doing traditional dance is not wrong. Do you want others to pick out flaws in your culture? What the **** is Mutah? Enforced prostitution? Do you think God is stupid?

dont worry, nothing wrong in being a pervert

it took me a whole lot of time to find, it, you read adult anime comics? i am sure it will "please" you, i cant give it here in public

LOL, no not at all. Not interested in such things. The only Japanese anime I liked when I was a child was Dragon Ball Z and obviously this one:

Rabeh, Rabeh, Rabeh. Still remember shouting this nonsense when a child, LOL.

But i preferred Captain Majed.

:lol:

Last edited:
UAE isn't part of Saudi Arabia

UAE is a different country

DIFFERENT country. Social standing is like jumping from well like India to US. WAY more freedom. I mean my comparison is silly since there is no other country to mimic saudi laws. But hope you get the point.

The difference is sky high.

But i preferred Captain Majeed.

Captain Majid was the shit, i leartnt whatever Arabic i did from it. Fucking cartoon took 3 episodes for the ball to travel to the goal :sarcastic:

LOL, no not at all. Not interested in such things. The only Japanese anime I liked when I was a child was Dragon Ball Z and obviously this one:

Rabeh, Rabeh, Rabeh. Still remember shouting this nonsense when a child, LOL.

But i preferred Captain Majed.

You remember Grendizer?

pervert are those who try to hide or justify these actions in UAE and then get rewarded by western countries. pervert rising culture.
So what do YOU guys do when one of you dies? You heat a rod and shove it...................?

Last edited:
Khalifa bin zaiyid involved in prostitution
and he have many harem which respect for women they are talking about???

Back
Top Bottom