What's new

UAE ranks first globally in respect for women

You must be proud of all those Farsi prostitutes that are full of plastic and who have survived nose jobs.

Also what the hell? WikiSexGuide? Man, Mullah Khomeini is going to hang you. You are a bad, bad Mullah right now.

First acting like a pervert and now this. No wonder that Mut'ah is a institution of its own in Iran.

Since it has now been established that you are an certified pervert you might enjoy this clip while all of us other normal people will just look at it as part of a cultural heritage and children having fun:

dont blame him, he accidentally showed his perverted side

Mr paradox, you are defying your earlier comments. also no matter how much you quote me, I wont reply you. I have no interest in feeding trolls.
that link was the first result in google when I searched for "uae whores". you can do the same and find thousands of other sources about the condition of women in UAE.
yes, even some girls from Iran go there, after all this is the kind of respect which they can find in UAE.

Mr paradox, you are defying your earlier comments. also no matter how much you quote me, I wont reply you. I have no interest in feeding trolls.
that link was the first result in google when I searched for "uae whores". you can do the same and find thousands of other sources about the condition of women in UAE.
yes, even some girls from Iran go there, after all this is the kind of respect which they can find in UAE.
and u have no shame whatsoever on what u searched......

Mr.Holier Than Thou, please enlighten us, as to why the Iranians are the third highest resident population of foreigners in the UAE?

Okay guys I've no intention to screw up this thread. Will delete my posts. Peace! :)

what I searched is the pure reality in UAE.

Do you want to read what some anonymous person on that Wikisexguide (how do you find such stuff if not being a pervert?) says about your lovely Tehran?

You are really something.:lol:

Quit all that trolling. You are making yourself look dumber than you already are.

Back
Top Bottom