What's new

UAE May Buy LCA Tejas Fighter Jets Due To Combined US, Russian and Israeli Technology

i am sure the only tech uae is interested in is supa secret vedic technology and not russian american crap!!
jay hindu-satan!

Why is India buying Rafale jets for $125 million each ?? India can make 10,000 Tejas fighter jets if they are that good
Because of half gen gap. Tejas is 4+ gen fighter with recent upgrades, Rafale is 4.5 Gen fighter. While we can't ignore tejas with 8 hard points, and powerful U.S.A engine , mix of Israel , French and india technology. It is potent fighter in light class league. It provides good punch and best figher in light class league with such mix of best technologies in single fighter. As it is home made fighter India can play with weapons, swipe & swipe when need arise. Production rate will increase after recent prototype passed all tests & after changes in Frame . It took time but it appeared as very potent fighter, I will not hesitate to say Best figher in light class category.

Not just these military affairs but in general. You know for instance, you have to get some official document from sarkari daftar etc..... You cannot say unless you actually see the ground zero on both sides of the border.

That example of enemy property... Pakistan moved faster. But are the two different approaches representative of the two countries?

How were your travel documents processed in Pakistan? And how was it in India?

my dear neighbour....i have travelled through India and dealt with your side as well. its very similar but i would say in many aspects we are better. there are matters in which you are ahead also but this is a military forum so i can only use that analogy

Yes the do move faster..100 plus jf17 operational....program started decades after the tejas program.
Pakistan knows the wheel is round so we accept it and dont reinvent a square one.

Having 100 operational JF17 that have been PURCHASED from China is nothing to be proud of by global standards.
Even local standards

Its a budget second tier fighter
Its technology engine weapons radar ew suites are chinase supplied YES we know you assembly them may service them.
Your block 1 & 2 Lack essential capability needed in a war including HMD/hobs missles , efficient low maintenance engines.
You still have no infrastructure to design or develop your own fighter in future

TEJAS is a different project
genuine indian infrastructure
better techno
better airframe
And will kick start LCA Tejas mark 2 & AMCA

BUT yes we have been slow I inducting and mass production

Teja is fighter for future, even US secretly acquiring secret technologies.
Pakistanis can only laugh, can not build even motorcycle engine then how they can even imagine what Teja is, so many hidden features and techs. and if you are forgetting recent Alien visit to Modi Ji...go figure...even Aliens want to buy Teja.

Pakistanis even buying Paint from China to do a paint job on JF17.....Ohhh meray Allah

Having 100 operational JF17 that have been PURCHASED from China is nothing to be proud of by global standards.
Even local standards

Its a budget second tier fighter
Its technology engine weapons radar ew suites are chinase supplied YES we know you assembly them may service them.
Your block 1 & 2 Lack essential capability needed in a war including HMD/hobs missles , efficient low maintenance engines.
You still have no infrastructure to design or develop your own fighter in future

TEJAS is a different project
genuine indian infrastructure
better techno
better airframe
And will kick start LCA Tejas mark 2 & AMCA

BUT yes we have been slow I inducting and mass production
Jelousy is a very bad thing. After the first sentence i stopped reading.

Teja is fighter for future, even US secretly acquiring secret technologies.
Pakistanis can only laugh, can not build even motorcycle engine then how they can even imagine what Teja is, so many hidden features and techs. and if you are forgetting recent Alien visit to Modi Ji...go figure...even Aliens want to buy Teja.

Pakistanis even buying Paint from China to do a paint job on JF17.....Ohhh meray Allah
Yes ofcourse. Pakistani are even buying toilets from india. Yar pat yourself on the back

Yes ofcourse. Pakistani are even buying toilets from india. Yar pat yourself on the back
oh sorry, i forgot that latest development under Modi raj sawach bharat. you did not notice how indian ministers are demonstrating easy access, availability and ease of use.

Mahan Bharat will become super power in 2012 just wait ....

oh sorry, i forgot that latest development under Modi raj sawach bharat. you did not notice how indian ministers are demonstrating easy access, availability and ease of use.

Mahan Bharat will become super power in 2012 just wait ....
Loool 2012....its 2018 now yaar

Loool 2012....its 2018 now yaar
keep fooling yourself meri jaan, just a trick played by Indians they can go back anytime in 2012 and become a shuperisht pabars. Pakistanis and rest of the world all combine tech is just a drop in ocean as compare to Indian vedic secret tech which modi guarding and releasing shlowli shlowli.

Lol.. why they don't get turkey , India, Russia, UK UCAV but go for Chinese UCAV? Sourgraped will be sourgraped.... :enjoy:

All of them are signatories of MTCR. You are not !! keep the half knowledge to yourself. :lol:

yikes your junk veggie fighter tejas is so awful even your own armed services know they dont want anything to do with it.
forget UAE India should market this junk rickshaw to countries like mangolia, Zambia, Congo etc.

Indian Air Force Rejects Home-Made Tejas Light Combat Aircraft
http://www.defenseworld.net/news/21...made_Tejas_Light_Combat_Aircraft#.W-WAey2cZ-U

Indian Air Force: Tejas Light Combat Aircraft Can’t Protect Indian Skies

https://thediplomat.com/2017/11/ind...ht-combat-aircraft-cant-protect-indian-skies/

If IAF rejects its own jets then that must be some air force unlike yours who buys the junk, that was rejected by its own airforce and flies it with pride (shame is the actual word) :lol:

All of them are signatories of MTCR. You are not !! keep the half knowledge to yourself. :lol:

If IAF rejects its own jets then that must be some air force unlike yours who buys the junk, that was rejected by its own airforce and flies it with pride (shame is the actual word) :lol:
But that junk wobt even be challenged by the sirfprce on truck where indignous means
Israeli rssn american and every other suppliers equipment with the only thing india being the one about to die

I see the latest pictures of tejss in multiples of five and they planes then one picture flying with mki and jaguar another doing in-flight refuelling as you Pakistanis rattled.

You continue to Rely completely on China we .have moved to our own
Fighters
Destroyers
Awacs
Frigates
Carrier and nuclear submarines.

Throw in the sixth largest gdp in the world and around fifty times your forex Reserves and I understand why you are rattled

But that junk wobt even be challenged by the sirfprce on truck where indignous means
Israeli rssn american and every other suppliers equipment with the only thing india being the one about to die

That plane will fly in IAF color in numbers. I am not talking about the 40+183 in order.
But yes, you can criticise as much as you want. There is cost to self reliance and India will achieve it.

That plane will fly in IAF color in numbers. I am not talking about the 40+183 in order.
But yes, you can criticise as much as you want. There is cost to self reliance and India will achieve it.
Your lots started the cricism not I. If you get butt hurt so easily maybe watch your mouths. Still by the time you get those numbers we will be flying home made 5th gen. Good luck

Your lots started the cricism not I. If you get butt hurt so easily maybe watch your mouths. Still by the time you get those numbers we will be flying home made 5th gen. Good luck

There is nothing to be butthurt here. I am firm on what I am saying here. LCA has its share of trouble and will succeed one day. It really doesnt matter if the world moves to 10th gen in next 10 years. Its the first baby step for us and it has its own significance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom