What's new

UAE May Buy LCA Tejas Fighter Jets Due To Combined US, Russian and Israeli Technology

There is nothing to be butthurt here. I am firm on what I am saying here. LCA has its share of trouble and will succeed one day. It really doesnt matter if the world moves to 10th gen in next 10 years. Its the first baby step for us and it has its own significance.
Thats fine...but thats not how you and your friend spoke earlier. Know this respect earns respect. Get out of line and you will be treated as you treat others

Tejas is a failed program like Hal HF 24 Marut program , its good indian engineer got the screwdrivers to play with .

Thats fine...but thats not how you and your friend spoke earlier. Know this respect earns respect. Get out of line and you will be treated as you treat others

There is always a starting point and I am old enough to know the difference between honest observation and taunt. BUt what you said is fine.

yikes your junk veggie fighter tejas is so awful even your own armed services know they dont want anything to do with it.
forget UAE India should market this junk rickshaw to countries like mangolia, Zambia, Congo etc.

Indian Air Force Rejects Home-Made Tejas Light Combat Aircraft
http://www.defenseworld.net/news/21...made_Tejas_Light_Combat_Aircraft#.W-WAey2cZ-U

Indian Air Force: Tejas Light Combat Aircraft Can’t Protect Indian Skies

https://thediplomat.com/2017/11/ind...ht-combat-aircraft-cant-protect-indian-skies/
there is a difference in standards of both air-forces
There is one whose criteria reject Su57, F16IN, EFT and there is one who accepts whatever master throws at them

Its not bad if IAF has rejected Tejas before, IAF has rejected likes of EFT/ F16 BL 70 before,
However PAF accepted JF when it did not had BVR/ Air Refueling capability
Beggars cannot be choosers

I see the latest pictures of tejss in multiples of five and they planes then one picture flying with mki and jaguar another doing in-flight refuelling as you Pakistanis rattled.

You continue to Rely completely on China we .have moved to our own
Fighters
Destroyers
Awacs
Frigates
Carrier and nuclear submarines.

Throw in the sixth largest gdp in the world and around fifty times your forex Reserves and I understand why you are rattled
Dont forget to throw in the largest poor population that openly defecates in public ...

there is a difference in standards of both air-forces
There is one whose criteria reject Su57, F16IN, EFT and there is one who accepts whatever master throws at them

Its not bad if IAF has rejected Tejas before, IAF has rejected likes of EFT/ F16 BL 70 before,
However PAF accepted JF when it did not had BVR/ Air Refueling capability
Beggars cannot be choosers
PAF also rejected EFT, F16s B52 ( unless they were free !), Su35s and J10s .... so JF 17 is also great now according to your standards ?
EFT and F16 were rejected by IAF because they were beaten by Rafale! Tejas is no where in this race and doesnt make it anymore capable!
Your comment about PAF accepting initial versions if JF with less capability shows you have no idea how systems are developed and how integration and upgradation is a life long process!

First take care of 41 million Pakistani who don't have access to toilets you troll

Its your countryman who is way over his head about GDP and resources. I never made any boastful claims so spare your lecture!

PAF also rejected EFT, F16s B52 ( unless they were free !), Su35s and J10s .... so JF 17 is also great now according to your standards ?
EFT and F16 were rejected by IAF because they were beaten by Rafale! Tejas is no where in this race and doesnt make it anymore capable!
Your comment about PAF accepting initial versions if JF with less capability shows you have no idea how systems are developed and how integration and upgradation is a life long process!
What a joke...
Paf rejected f16 , EFT , j10 ?? Reality is your paf is even ready to buy second hand f16s and even tried for j10 and su35 but Mila nahi to kya kar sakte h...
Beggars can't be choosers

What a joke...
Paf rejected f16 , EFT , j10 ?? Reality is your paf is even ready to buy second hand f16s and even tried for j10 and su35 but Mila nahi to kya kar sakte h...
Beggars can't be choosers
Yup new F16s were sought with US aid money only; once they blocked that PAF decided against spending its own money. Used are fine ... and Paf is not the only airforce that buys used aircrafts ....its all about cost vs benefit.
J10 deal was signed but PAF decided against buying it as it had JF17 and was able to procure more F16s.
Su35 russian media has reported openly about possibility of sale - but again it doesn’t suit us because tech and requirement issues ( large twin engined, inexperience in working with russian OEMs etc.)

I dont see any begging involved anywhere? So wtf was that about ? Was this about PAF buying used equipment ... Well if thats the definition then anyone buying used cars is also a beggar ?

Yup new F16s were sought with US aid money only; once they blocked that PAF decided against spending its own money. Used are fine ... and Paf is not the only airforce that buys used aircrafts ....its all about cost vs benefit.
J10 deal was signed but PAF decided against buying it as it had JF17 and was able to procure more F16s.
Su35 russian media has reported openly about possibility of sale - but again it deodnt suit us.

I dont see any begging involved anywhere? So wtf was that about ? Was this about PAF buying used equipment ... Well if thats the definition then anyone buying used cars is also a beggar ?
You didn't had choice...
Paf had to accept whatever was available...

You didn't had choice...
Paf had to accept whatever was available...
Most are available for a price. Key is feasible... but your twisted mind just wants to see it as an issue of availability, so you can sooth your rabid nationalistic rage.
PS. “You didn’t had choice” should be “You didn’t have a choice”. Atleast learn some grammar before joinig a debate, even when you have to just rant nonsense posts like these.

Last edited:
Most are available for a price. Key is feasible... but your twisted mind just wants to see it as an issue of availability, so you can sooth your rabid nationalistic rage.
PS. “You didn’t had choice” should be “You didn’t have a choice”. Atleast learn some grammar before joinig a debate, even when you have to just rant nonsense posts like these.
My mother tongue is Hindi so indeed my English is weak...
Now coming to topic...
It's your mind that thinks the other way... Paf don't have money so they will go with whatever is available... So the list they can choose is very small

My mother tongue is Hindi so indeed my English is weak...
Now coming to topic...
It's your mind that thinks the other way... Paf don't have money so they will go with whatever is available... So the list they can choose is very small

When will tejas start to fly????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom