What's new

UAE M2K Upgrades and the JF-17 blk1 , F-16 blk52

What about RULES ; not to indulge in comparision

You guys would get me banned
Bro we are asking you to post comparisons (isn't this entire purpose of this thread?) I highly doubt you will be banned for this and if you are I would gladly explain the absurdity of such a ban to one of the saner mods on here.

Bro we are asking you to post comparisons (isn't this entire purpose of this thread?) I highly doubt you will be banned for this and if you are I would gladly explain the absurdity of such a ban to one of the saner mods on here.

LOL ; I am going to post it on your profile page ; just wait for a few minutes

@Stephen Cohen
Normally if you feel certain information you wish to post which may be either controversial or may result into bans for violating forum rules, the best thing to do is

1. Go to GHQ
2. Open up a thread and link that thread with information pertaining to thread concerned (like this one)
3. Post the information and links.
4. Request for permission from Mods/Senior Mods there. (tag few for quick results)

This way if they approve , you can post information with due permission.

Any other violation without prior approval of leeway should not be done as management of this forum has every right to take action on you if you violate rules.

It would be good if you do the same that way.

The other option is to request for a private conversation with Khafee (who is an professional). So there you can share the information and discuss it outside the thread for adhering to rules..

++
Pls don mind or get offended.. i wrote this bcz i dont want you banned for rule violation..

@Stephen Cohen
Normally if you feel certain information you wish to post which may be either controversial or may result into bans for violating forum rules, the best thing to do is

1. Go to GHQ
2. Open up a thread and link that thread with information pertaining to thread concerned (like this one)
3. Post the information and links.
4. Request for permission from Mods/Senior Mods there. (tag few for quick results)

This way if they approve , you can post information with due permission.

Any other violation without prior approval of leeway should not be done as management of this forum has every right to take action on you if you violate rules.

It would be good if you do the same that way.

The other option is to request for a private conversation with Khafee (who is an professional). So there you can share the information and discuss it outside the thread for adhering to rules..

++
Pls don mind or get offended.. i wrote this bcz i dont want you banned for rule violation..

I really dont want to get into all this head ache

Only a few friends would like to read it and I can post links to them personally on their
profile pages

I dont like Uncertainity ; whether my thread will be approved ;not approved ; deleted

post the links here it will alright providing there no trolling @Khafee you get the public specs of the uae's mk2's while @Stephen Cohen you do the same for the indian mk2 and settle this the sane way by a good logical debate.
what do you both say?

I tried to post the links on your profile page but could nt access it

I really dont want to get into all this head ache

Only a few friends would like to read it and I can post links to them personally on their
profile pages

I dont like Uncertainity ; whether my thread will be approved ;not approved ; deleted

I tried to post the links on your profile page but could nt access it

right no need to post comparison for someone who has no decency to talk sensibly and is going personal

On your profile page

You would need a Facebook account to read it

It is a facebook page

why would mods ban some one for such a mundane comparison between two versions of m2k?

By the way, 1.23 billion USD for 490 MICA, I remember we had an FMS of 650 million USD which including 500+ AIM-120s and many GBUs. French are good, really very good... :)

Sir ; It is NOT a comparision between M2K versions

It is between your F 16 block 52 and Indian Mirage 2000 UPGRADED

My apologies, I still do not understand this ban thing. Why we cannot have a comparison between F-16 bulk 52+ and indian M2K upgraded? posters from both sides keep trolling each other's jet every day non-stop. What's wrong with another comparison?

Sir ; It is NOT a comparision between M2K versions

It is between your F 16 block 52 and Indian Mirage 2000 UPGRADED

Dont quote comparison or vs.

Just mention a very deep analysis of two 4th gen fighter platforms and systems which may face each other over south Asian skies. ;)

Dont quote comparison or vs.

Just mention a very deep analysis of two 4th gen fighter platforms and systems which may face each other over south Asian skies. ;)

Sorry Sir ; why bother ; If you want the links ; I will post on your profile page

Back
Top Bottom