What's new

Tejas Mark 1A to be superior to PAF’s F-16 blk 52 and JF-17 blk 3: ADA Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
O bhai meray,

Tejas da Terror of skies is governed by FBM... Fly By Mind ... it is a killer tech..

Yanks wanted to develop it but have failed so far.

Let us just accept Tejas is the Most Advanced Fighter ever produced on this side of our galaxy.

Easy this way!
Nail in the coffin !!!

Did you also know that Teja is the only jet in the world that can fire DRDO Gobar v2.1 stealth BVR missile ?

My goodness!

If this is true about the said BVR then J20 is already toast.

Now it all makes sense.... all dots can be connected.....

That brave statement of 2.5 front war... that belitting of J20 for not being stealth... this is becoming too terrifying to believe... but now everything makes sense... we are doooooooooomed!

What have Ganguz created?

This is unfair... this is one sided battle now... lost even before fought...all thanks to Tejas da Terror!

Do you think it is kindness or humanity that GanguTerroristArmy or CrowTreesKiller Airforce hasn't deployed da terror of the skies against us or the PLA?
Ya Allah, if not 1 then give us atleast a half teja 90 jAn millenium falcon

Next time, Kindly do a background research before making claims. FBO is operational in B and we saw it displayed in dubai air show PAC stall last month.

Teja has will have FBW not FBO
You may have seen a cable on show in the stall, but Blk2 cannot support FBO. I can't comment on B variant, but at this point, that's also speculation, yet possible.

I already said Mk1A won't have FBO and gave Blk3 credit if they do it. I wrote fly by wire/fly by optic in the last post just to make a point about the full FBW system. Ignore the FBO.

One thing is for sure. FBO won't be some secretive speculative thing. It'll be thrown around in all posters if true. So we will know sooner or later.

You may have seen a cable on show in the stall, but Blk2 cannot support FBO. I can't comment on B variant, but at this point, that's also speculation, yet possible.

I already said Mk1A won't have FBO and gave Blk3 credit if they do it. I wrote fly by wire/fly by optic in the last post just to make a point about the full FBW system. Ignore the FBO.

One thing is for sure. FBO won't be some secretive speculative thing. It'll be thrown around in all posters if true. So we will know sooner or later.
So you didn’t have a look at the pic of B on the left behind COAS PAC visit pic. Clearly FBO is visible

VAESA (Vedic Active Electronically Scanned Array)
Oye yeh koi AESA VAESA radar nahi...serious threat hai. Yeh bohat door se apnay truck per se hi PAF jets ko detect ker le ga :partay:

...just had to say it...haven't trolled in a while.

Tejas Mark 1A to be superior to PAF’s F-16 Blk 52s and JF-17 Blk 3: ADA Chief
Published December 19, 2019 |

Girish Deodhare, chief of the Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) of DRDO, has confirmed that ADA and HAL were asked by IAF to develop Tejas Mark 1A with capabilities and technology which will make it superior to the entire fleet of Pakistan Air force (PAF) including F-16 Block-52 and JF-17 Block-III with five new additional capabilities. Tejas Mark 1A will be getting an AESA radar, air-to-air refueling capability, an external ECM pod, and improved avionics, aerodynamics, radar signature, ease of maintenance, etc. But Mark 1A will also be getting new and improved Digital flight control computer (DFCC) which was developed for the Mark 2 (MWF) program which significantly comes with a higher processing power thus allowing to add many more advanced capabilities in the quadruplex digital fly-by-wire Flight Control System (FCS). Due to upgraded DFCC now, Mark 1A will also be getting Smart multi-function displays, better friend or foe (IFF) system along with digital map generator and an improved radio altimeter. Mark 1A which is a stop-gap measure between Mark 1 and Mark 2 is benefiting a lot from Mark 2 program and will share not only DFCC but also many avionics and even the radar with the aircraft. Mark 1A will also be getting upgraded Weapons system and will come equipped with Israeli Derby and Indian Astra BVRAAM along with ASRAAM and supersonic BrahMos-NG air to surface missile system when it is ready among other weapons like SAAW (smart Anti-Airfield Weapon). HAL also plans to integrate more additional capabilities at regular intervals due to the advantages of working on the super-30 program at later stages.

https://idrw.org/tejas-mark-1a-to-be-superior-to-pafs-f-16-and-jf-17s-ada-chief/#more-217007 .
Must be smoking cows dung, again

Ah, I thought it was a rhetorical question since you would know the answer. However, since you seem to have innocently asked it - No, the Tejas hasn't been in a dog fight.

"Get over what?" - Get over your various losses.
How is tejas superior to F-16 if it hasn't even been in a single dogfight?
What losses? india has failed to forcefully convert all of Pakistan into hindus,Failed to take Azad kashmir and failed to rape women of Pakistan. Despite numerical advantage.

I highly doubt Blk2 has fly by optic. Even Blk3 is speculation. Also, in my opinion, Tejas will naturally (has to) have a better fly by wire/fly by optic system as a whole, due to the greater unstability and the fine tuning on Naval-LCA. So I'm only talking about having optical fibre instead of copper wire, which itself is a great step of course. It'll be such a marketing factor for Blk3 if true.

Single MFD was seen on LCA SPORT variant, but I don't think it'll make it to Mk1A. Not worth the change at the moment. Pushing it to Mk2 would be the right call.
The fly-by-optic for block III was confirmed by a respected member who has direct knowledge of the ongoings.

As for Tejas having a "better" fly-by-wire bcuz it's an unstable design...idk how u came to that conclusion. It's not like the fly-by-wire systems are being sold at the local market ranging from cheap to high quality. ALL fighter jets are expensive regardless of whether it's a stable design or an unstable one. This means that the fly-by-wire(or fly-by-optic) controls must be of the highest quality. This means that it's reliable and least likely to fail...in case if it does fail there are redundancies. So no...nobody goes for a "better" or "worse" fly-by-wire system based on whether the jet has a "stable" or "unstable" flight characteristics. The ONLY option is to try to get the BEST(for any fighter jet) bcuz that's a really expensive machine with a really expensive and important pilot in there.

Last edited:
How is tejas superior to F-16 if it hasn't even been in a single dogfight?
What losses? india has failed to forcefully convert all of Pakistan into hindus,Failed to take Azad kashmir and failed to rape women of Pakistan. Despite numerical advantage.
Who said Tejas is superior?

Losses - Google is your friend.

Who said Tejas is superior?

Losses - Google is your friend.
Look who started the thread and wrote this article.More than 95 percentage of your people foolishly believe tejas is superior to F-16,F-22,F-35 simply because its indian.Well atleast the screws of tejas are made in india that's it.:lol:

There are no losses except in 1971,That too with bengali and russian help,Something that indians are very proud off even more than tejas. :lol:

A good comedy show!!! And, these jokers want to replicate the "Final Solution" of the Germans!!! Looks like even the Indian Muslims, provided they regain Iman and Yakin, are enough to do a "Final Solution" on them....

Look who started the thread and wrote this article.More than 95 percentage of your people foolishly believe tejas is superior to F-16,F-22,F-35 simply because its indian.Well atleast the screws of tejas are made in india that's it.:lol:

There are no losses except in 1971,That too with bengali and russian help,Something that indians are very proud off even more than tejas. :lol:
Lol. Read the post again. It says that was the specification given to the manufacturer. Not that it is superior.

Lol @ no losses except 71.

It appears that IAF underestimated our capability, back in Feb and within our boundary, and got a lesson on which they will most definitely build. I hope that we do not do the same with them the next time there is a skirmish, battle or war.

It is widely stated that IAF had the BVR edge over PAF during Kargil, thanks to uncle SAM we overcame the deficiency with AIM-120C-5. However, it is also a time to deliberate why PAF chose to field its most formidable imported Jet while the Thunder was being championed to be equal to task with the SD-12 BVRAAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom