What's new

Tejas Mark 1A to be superior to PAF’s F-16 blk 52 and JF-17 blk 3: ADA Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't give them any ideas. They will literally use two dogs named Tejas and F-35 and tell you the result of the dogfight. Where Tejas destroys the tail of F-35.
I know they will in the near future.

The word modern is nonsense.
Give me a context in which you are referring to “modern”, what does that even mean ?
The materials used, the ease of flying, newer programming language, newer silicon architecture, ease of maintenance, self-recoverable under pilot unavailability, highly efficient high life engine, ease of multitasking for the pilot and so on. I'm not necessarily making comparisons with all the above points, so don't get into an argument. Just describing "modern".

Tejas Mk1 is more modern than Su30 MKI, but not close in capability. As a team, they're remarkable.

Block3's claim to modernity over Mk1A will be fly-by-optics and DSI. I can't think of anything else. Tejas intakes are hidden to an extent under the wings, so again, the advantage of modernity becomes doubtful. Mk1A is more modern in most of the things I earlier listed.

The materials used, the ease of flying, newer programming language, newer silicon architecture, ease of maintenance, self-recoverable under pilot unavailability, highly efficient high life engine, ease of multitasking for the pilot and so on. I'm not necessarily making comparisons with all the above points, so don't get into an argument. Just describing "modern".

Tejas Mk1 is more modern than Su30 MKI, but not close in capability. As a team, they're remarkable.

Block3's claim to modernity over Mk1A will be fly-by-optics and DSI. I can't think of anything else. Tejas intakes are hidden to an extent under the wings, so again, the advantage of modernity becomes doubtful. Mk1A is more modern in most of the things I earlier listed.

Why waste so much money on Rafale when you have such a dream fighter produced domestically?

Sir Tejas ke kia kehne

Yeh to Black project hai

Raptor killer

Why waste so much money on Rafale when you have such a dream fighter produced domestically?
Because Rafale is more modern and capable than Tejas.

Well, that's no reason to induct a new fighter. Actually it's because Rafale is more modern and capable than anything Pak and China has. Until J20 matures in the next few decades.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

i agree that Tejas will be far superior to our aging fleet of block 52 and upcoming block 3 but than the question arises unlike Pakistan who is spending most of it's limited budget on JF-17 rather than procuring why is India wasting money on Rafaels when it has mighty Tejas as well as the "Falcon Slayer" Bison in it's ranks?

Well, that's no reason to induct a new fighter. Actually it's because Rafale is more modern and capable than anything Pak and China has. Until J20 matures in the next few decades.
The same was said time and again for SU30 MK1

i agree that Tejas will be far superior to our aging fleet of block 52 and upcoming block 3 but than the question arises unlike Pakistan who is spending most of it's limited budget on JF-17 rather than procuring why is India wasting money on Rafaels when it has mighty Tejas as well as the "Falcon Slayer" Bison in it's ranks?

Because the Indians are full of shit. Everyone knows that this Tejas fighter is crap. It is so abhorrently crap that it hasn't even flown properly since the past few decades.

Whilst PAF JF-17 fighters have taken out IAF fighters, the Tejas is still being developed since the dinosaurs left the planet.

Last edited:

you coming up with stupid reasons as you are writing - you people are garbage -

Thank you for clarifying your stance. Now the word modern seems balanced.

The problem here is, no one is more ‘modern’ or less ‘modern’.
Different aspects of both platforms are in comparison better or inferior to other.

Fly By Optic, yes, Block 2 and 3 are more modern than any teja.

OTOH, MK1A uses Single wide MFD (is it true btw ?)

Tejas da Terror of the skies, da terror of land... da terror of seas...

Nothing is safe from Tejas ... it can stand on one leg for ten days... it can go without sleep for 6 months...

Tejas da Terror runs on ZeroPointEnergy ... even the thought of Tejas brings terror in hearts of all.

Yeah.. we are now really scared!

French have given Rafale just to gleam at the SuperTech of Tejas...

Russian are praising it day n night...

Americans are begging to pitch F22 against it... to learn from IAF TejasPilots....

Tejas da Terror, the ruler of skies, the king of lands and god of seas....

China is ready to accept GanguDaesh as superpower now.

This is disturbing devleopment and we have no answer to Tejas da Terror!
suPa PAwA 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom