What's new

UAE M2K Upgrades and the JF-17 blk1 , F-16 blk52

Khafee

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
United Arab Emirates
Pakistan Blk-52 and Indian Upgraded Mirages if we compare their armories,overall avionics, Can you point out how M2K is on inferior level than that of Blk-52 ? I agree Electronic Warfare systems of Blk-52 surpasses M2k But if the news coming out of India is any indication, elements of spectra EW system would be inducted in M2k

Bro, WE Operate the M2K in the config, that India upgraded to. The only reason they upgraded to a spec more than 13 years old is because of the kickbacks. Obviously to justify the ridiculous price tag, they have to justify it with whatever they can.

As to Spectra - will believe it when I see it.

Bro, WE Operate the M2K in the config, that India upgraded to. The only reason they upgraded to a spec more than 13 years old is because of the kickbacks. Obviously to justify the ridiculous price tag, they have to justify it with whatever they can.

please post comparison between F-16 block-52+ & M2K9s.

Our Mirages have TWO extra things than UAE Mirages

1 ICMS MK4 ( Integrated Counter Measure system ) ie the Self protection EW suite

We have got the latest version MK 4

https://www.thalesgroup.com/sites/default/files/asset/document/4_pages_mirage_2000_sans_vernis.pdf

2 Second is the MDPU ie Modular Data Processing Unit which is an element of Rafale

This is like Sensor Fusion which is what Rafale is known for

3 Even the Radar is A Customised and upgraged version of RDY 2

Our Mirages have TWO extra things than UAE Mirages

1 ICMS MK4 ( Integrated Counter Measure system ) ie the Self protection EW suite

We have got the latest version MK 4

https://www.thalesgroup.com/sites/default/files/asset/document/4_pages_mirage_2000_sans_vernis.pdf

2 Second is the MDPU ie Modular Data Processing Unit which is an element of Rafale

This is like Sensor Fusion which is what Rafale is known for

3 Even the Radar is A Customised and upgraged version of RDY 2

Kid, do your home work before you quote me next time.

"At the core of the Mirage 2000-9’s navigation and attack system is a Thales-and Dassault Aviation-developed modular data processing unit (MDPU) that is similar to that used by the Rafale. This serves as the mission computer, manages the navigation and attack system, controls the cockpit display system and generates symbology for the head-up display (HUD) and head-down displays (HDDs). As a result, the Mirage 2000-9 is claimed to enjoy a world-beating, highly intuitive man-machine interface."

posted 29 April 2010

http://www.arabianaerospace.aero/one-careful-owner-why-mirage-sale-might-be-no-illusion.html

Kid, do your home work before you quote me next time.

"At the core of the Mirage 2000-9’s navigation and attack system is a Thales-and Dassault Aviation-developed modular data processing unit (MDPU) that is similar to that used by the Rafale. This serves as the mission computer, manages the navigation and attack system, controls the cockpit display system and generates symbology for the head-up display (HUD) and head-down displays (HDDs). As a result, the Mirage 2000-9 is claimed to enjoy a world-beating, highly intuitive man-machine interface."

http://www.arabianaerospace.aero/one-careful-owner-why-mirage-sale-might-be-no-illusion.html

OK Sir ; your Mirages have MDPU

But Our Mirages have ICMS Mk 4 and an upgraged and customised version of RDY 2

Hence the Cost of 40 Million per piece

Even the Engine is M53 P 3
P3 is a NEW engine

Even the French have conceded that the Indian Mirage 2000 ie Mirage 2000 I
is the most sophisticated Mirage 2000 ever

Stop eating the crap your corrupt air force feeds you. $40m/aircraft?

YOU need to seriously stop making a fool of yourself on this forum.

Why getting Angry

Yes it is a 40 million dollar per plane deal

And One billion separate deal on weapons
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.google.co.in/webhp?sour...=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=mirage+2000+upgrade+deal

https://www.google.co.in/webhp?sour...on=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=iaf+mica+missile+deal+

Because you come on like an expert and end up making a fool of your self, as usual. Even after the unjustified price per bird of $40m, they are still stuck behind MLU'd F-16's. Hows that? Forget what the Blk52+ can do

Because you come on like an expert and end up making a fool of your self, as usual. Even after the unjustified price per bird of $40m, they are still stuck behind MLU'd F-16's. Hows that? Forget what the Blk52+ can do

If you want comparisions between them I can post you links on your Profile page

regardless of any thing ,40 Mil a piece is like ripping some body in broad day light ,Now i dont know much about Mirages of UAE AF but i know the doctrine which is to get which no one has it ,F16 block 60 is an example and till 10 years of there development no one has it even the might F16I Sufa looks little off in front of block 60 and i m sure UAE mirages will have lot of tech which no operator has it ,Correct me these mirages were brought with the same price tag in 1990`s. ?

P3 is a NEW engine

it cant be 40 million per bird thats way to expensive. its either wrong or the french are really good at milking india. the m53-p3 is an upgrade of the p2 what that itself is an upgrade of the p1.

Comparisions are not allowed

Secondly the comparision is on an INDIAN site ; it will not be accepted

If you want to open a thread ; please do so

I will post the links there
post the links here it will alright providing there no trolling @Khafee you get the public specs of the uae's mk2's while @Stephen Cohen you do the same for the indian mk2 and settle this the sane way by a good logical debate.
what do you both say?

Back
Top Bottom