What's new

U.S. stockpiles powerful bunker-buster bombs in case Iran nuclear talks fail

Yes, those bunkers Iran has are "unique" as they're reinforced with concerted which I would like you to show me the American tested on. They tested on some generic bunker perhaps. The Iranian concrete which Fordo is fortified with has a psi value of 50,000! Even if it was 10,000psi, their MOPB would only be able to penetrate a few meter. But it's 50,000!
They have to drop countless of them on same area before even penetrating the 10's of meter of the 50,000psi concrete which fordo is fortified with.

Told you to read that article,not to make comments before reading it,as it didn't show how to "Penetrate" a Bunker,rather,how to destroy it using shock pulse of simultaneous bunker bluster bombs.read it,and then comment it.

on a second thought..

UGH-Attack-C.png

UGH-Load-Diagram-A.png

Told you to read that article,not to make comments before reading it,as it didn't show how to "Penetrate" a Bunker,rather,how to destroy it using shock pulse of simultaneous bunker bluster bombs.read it,and then comment it.

You don't know what you're talking about dude. They would first have to to get near the facility to use this effect. Don't you understand that? They facility is not just reinforced around fordo itself but also at the top as well. They would need to drop many such bombs to "open" the way first.
Destroying fordo is something they can achieve that simply ,only in their fantasy.

Last edited:
US is not in position to commence a war against iran.
Because doing it will be wiped out completely from asia and then terrorized by Al qaeda hizb ullah and many more.
It's just democratic view to have upper hand in deal.
They might be confused....

US is not in position to commence a war against iran.
Because doing it will be wiped out completely from asia and then terrorized by Al qaeda hizb ullah and many more.
It's just democratic view to have upper hand in deal.
They might be confused....
Americans just want to use this as psychological warfare in the negotiations, but even they know Iranians are not buying it.

Relax folks ! These headlines most probably are to keep our other middle-eastern buddies in comfort zone and not get jitters ;)

We seriously hope that Iran voluntarily relinquish their efforts for nukes and work for their own betterment.
Brother i appreciate you being nice about this but we all know what these headlines mean .

look buddy we're all humans alright . no matter what color our skins are and what car do we own , we're all humans .

we all love our homes , our families and our countries . Iranians are one of the most patriot nations in the world . Americans are also truly patriot . they love their country just like we do .

now let me ask you this , do you like Iran threatening your country on a daily basis ? do you like us to throw the exact same crazy crap over the media ?

"Our missiles now thanks to our scientists can kill a million US citizens in coats of california by a matter of seconds " or "our bombs can now penetrate all US nuclear sites"

do you like that ? HELL to the no .

thats exactly the same here bro . you're a nice person so please see this from our perspective .

your country's government is hated here for the same reason . hate is a big word , it takes time (a really really long time) for a nation is big as 80 million to hate sth .

but US government has done it .

Brother i appreciate you being nice about this but we all know what these headlines mean .

look buddy we're all humans alright . no matter what color our skins are and what car do we own , we're all humans .

we all love our homes , our families and our countries . Iranians are one of the most patriot nations in the world . Americans are also truly patriot . they love their country just like we do .

now let me ask you this , do you like Iran threatening your country on a daily basis ? do you like us to throw the exact same crazy crap over the media ?

"Our missiles now thanks to our scientists can kill a million US citizens in coats of california by a matter of seconds " or "our bombs can now penetrate all US nuclear sites"

do you like that ? HELL to the no .

thats exactly the same here bro . you're a nice person so please see this from our perspective .

your country's government is hated here for the same reason . hate is a big word , it takes time (a really really long time) for a nation is big as 80 million to hate sth .

but US government has done it .

I would say most countries get swayed by too much of posturing and get imprisoned by their own words. Then you throw in the historical baggage as a spanner in the works.

But I think this is a great opportunity which Iran should take up with both arms for their own betterment. I don't believe any country would like to invade Iran. It is a vast country, and people are very patriotic there and above all, like me I am sure other americans and iranians would love to have a peaceful sleep at the end of a gruelling day.of work :)

I would say most countries get swayed by too much of posturing and get imprisoned by their own words. Then you throw in the historical baggage as a spanner in the works.

But I think this is a great opportunity which Iran should take up with both arms for their own betterment. I don't believe any country would like to invade Iran. It is a vast country, and people are very patriotic there and above all, like me I am sure other americans and iranians would love to have a peaceful sleep at the end of a gruelling day.of work :)

No fun....no fun ! :(

And here I was hoping that together we could have @haman10 tied to a tree like a pinata, at our Victory Celebration in Tehran, for kids to play with ? :tsk:

Relationship between US and GCC is an uneasy one and their interests don't match whereas Iran and US share the same goals for the region. 911 is the best example for this.

Where did you learn all that jazz, azizam! Was it their BBC or VOA commentators! Since when have our goals been the same as these animals dressed in human skin?
Was is when they killed 20 000 000 million indians to take over their land? Was it in philipines where they ordered killing of everybody above 10 years old, killing children by the tens of thousinds?
Was it when they killed 3 000 000 vietnamese and didn't even show mercy to the trees?!
Was it in Honduras, El Salvador, Chile, Argentina, Cube, Congo, Algeria, Afghanistan, or the 500 000 Iraqi children, BECAUSE THEY ARE WORTH IT?
WHO is voting their barbaric leaders to office? Is it Martians? WHO is Building their bombs? WHO has destroyed our nations hopes for a better life with coups, war, terror and sanctions?
To quote on of their own generals, while killing the iraqi people by the hundreds of thousinds "the iraqi are a legitimate target, after all Sadam is their leader"! Or another of their devilworshipping generals calling the suicide of Guantanamo prisoners "an act of terror"! Are their soldiers, pilots, factory workers from Mars or Jupiter?
They do all of this year after year, decade after decade, Century after Century because they are nice and because they love you! They care! Are you so foolish? How many people must they kill, how many nations must they destory, before you stop believing in their movies and see the reality of their deeds?
They have killed 170 000 000 people in just a few decades! What is wrong with you Azizam (fun intended)?
Me I cheer everytime an American solider dies in their movies and dream of seeing Washington burned to ashes by their own stupid hands before I die!
To hell with America and Americans, 300 millions dog, Worms, vultuers and devilworshipping monsters!

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom