What's new

U.S. preps for possible cruise missile attack on Syrian gov't forces

I just gave you an example of a superpower, known to be overqualified, yet it couldn't handle Iraq, and you said the West is more experience, which means that either the US is a paper tiger or " the West " is overqualified.
Iraq was handled fine....living in the past and as always arabs hate to admit the azz-kickings they get.

I just gave you an example of a superpower, known to be overqualified, yet it couldn't handle Iraq, and you said the West is more experience, which means that either the US is a paper tiger or " the West " is overqualified.

No idea what handle Iraq means.

Iraq was handled fine....living in the past and as always arabs hate to admit the azz-kickings they get.

Handled fine? How come? With the 6k soldiers WE lost or with the 45k personnel who had been seriously injured? Or the $4 trillion we spent while we were there? Maybe you are being too nationalistic, but to me, Iraq didn't deserve an American dollars to be spent on it nor did it deserve wasting 6k brave Americans.

Americans always get other nations on their bandwagon because it must look like a wide international coalition not because they need the manpower.
As to Syria,if the West doesn't get involved ,nobody will ,there are some nations with nice shiny toys in there but it looks like that they're mostly for show unfortunately.What the hell stops them? A few old Mig 29 and syrian T72's ?:undecided:

Obviously you are living in dream land :lol:
For every dollar the oil prices goes up, we get an extra 10 billion in cash, and it also makes our economy grow faster.

Like I said before by all means please do:omghaha:

Americans always get other nations on their bandwagon because it must look like a wide international coalition not because they need the manpower.
As to Syria,if the West doesn't get involved ,nobody will ,there are some nations with nice shiny toys in there but it looks like that they're mostly for show unfortunately.What the hell stops them? A few old Mig 29 and syrian T72's ?:undecided:

LoL :lol: no war without a resolution from the security council, we don't live in a jungle my friend. :lol:

Oh yeah, Let me hear you when our gas pipelines pass through Syria all the way to EU.:lol:

This will destroy Russia's economy.

LoL :lol: no war without a resolution from the security council, we don't live in a jungle my friend. :lol:

Come on my friend,no one will move a finger in the UN if you act saying "we have to save civilians" or if Turkey would have done something when their jet was downed.Let's be real everybody wants the West to lead,it's not about a council resolution.Second iraki war went ahead without one.

Come on my friend,no one will move a finger in the UN if you act saying "we have to save civilians" or if Turkey would have done something when their jet was downed.Let's be real everybody wants the West to lead,it's not about a council resolution.Second iraki war went ahead without one.

The Gulf war took a different shape, with a different narration my fellow. In case you don't know, we bribed the Russians to stand natural, condemning Sadam's brutal acts on Kuwaitis. The issue is way above than what you think.

Yanks and Ruskis are playing the game of good cop bad cop....unfortunately the so called al qaida splinter groups are not allowing it....and they are actual the ones who are making ANY difference on ground, which is making yanks V.uncomfortable

I believe if there will be any penetration it will be 4m the Turkish side,

In any case assad's days are numbered. :butcher:

No you are wrong you guys were miserably humiliated. Your guns were aimed at children and women. Why is Iran controlling Iraq now?

Your obsession with Iran is turning ridiculous.
Iran is not controlling Iraq, nor Syria or Lebanon. I know what your media has been feeding you, but try to think OUT of the box.

Your obsession with Iran is turning ridiculous.
Iran is not controlling Iraq, nor Syria or Lebanon. I know what your media has been feeding you, but try to think OUT of the box.

Dont quote me. I dont value your posts period. You are so annoying.

Its time for every power to think , non conflict in the world can be contained . It always spill over in different region. Concept of using mercenaries can be good idea for short term , but later those dogs bite back to their masters. So , it would be better all foreginer evac Syria and let Syrian people decide their future. Let them built their own Tahrir Square , if they like it.

Back
Top Bottom