What's new

U.S. officials unveil videos of bin Laden

The American economy must really be in trouble. They couldn't afford to hire a second actor to play his son or wife in the videos.

Heck, put Hillary in a burqa :D and have her pretend to be his wife. Nobody would be the wiser anyway...

the-ears-have-it.jpg

Because you are wearing green glasses.

On the other hand, you have to compensate for the angle of the photographs.

Exactly, even with two different angles it looks like the same person.

@fida jan
I was on the fence about that video, but seeing those pictures side by side makes me believe for sure It was Osama.:tup::tongue:

The American economy must really be in trouble. They couldn't afford to hire a second actor to play his son or wife in the videos.

Heck, put Hillary in a burqa :D and have her pretend to be his wife. Nobody would be the wiser anyway...

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” Joseph Goebbels

oh my god :eoot: the two pictures appear to be similar...........................yeah to indians only..... :rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

oh my god :woot: the two pictures appear to be similar...........................yeah to indians only..... :rofl:

Exactly, even with two different angles it looks like the same person.

@fida jan
I was on the fence about that video, but seeing those pictures side by side makes me believe for sure It was Osama.:tup::tongue:

who is in denial mode now??

Has some one noticed that the video quality is awesome... can some body tell what type of camera was used to shoot them ??

I don't get this, why are Pakistani's so skeptical about OBL's death? Are you guys sad that OBL is dead?

I don't get this, why are Pakistani's so skeptical about OBL's death? Are you guys sad that OBL is dead?

To be honest I was a bit sad when he died.. I never agreed to what his policy was but at least he had balls to stand against America(provided that his earlier videos were real)... I don't know him so can't say he was right or wrong..

Looks like after hearing so much of his name for 10 years he was like part of daily life.... and I am sad that he will not be in news anymore :cry:

Back
Top Bottom