What's new

U.S. officials unveil videos of bin Laden

Don't you see the color difference in the undershirt ..One is pearly white and other is dirty cream!!

Here is the proof.

This is a snap of the dress from the third video which was released today.

capturezrx.png

and this is spoof video from 4 yrs ago.

Do tell if this is the same dress?

:undecided: seems they dint put the one on him which you selected the pearly white one.

Last edited by a moderator:
:undecided: seems they dint put the one on him which you selected the pearly white one.

If you still can't spot the difference.

Guess you might want get checked up for color blindness. ;)

what i understand from the thread is that pakistanis think that the raid was a farce.. am i right??

Actually from CNN I learnt that the official version of the Pentagon is reportedly that they don't know for sure where these videos were shot. As for when, they say that when Osama was killed, he had a grey beard and since the video where he is seen watching himself on tv also shows the guy with a grey beard, that video must be quite recent. They say they don't know when the other 4 were made, since according to them Laden had "dyed" his beard for those videos. Lol lol. Comical.
So basically, you can see they have prepared the grounds to defend their lies as much as possible.
But of course, their lies have been exposed before and they will be again

How can they not know when these videos were made , supposedly these were files on the hard drives that were recovered , all files have a time stamp and even in the video itself , when the man flicks the channel you somewhat make out the time and date , the date looks to be 25th January

Here have a look

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/fail3a.jpg/]
fail3a.jpg
[/URL]

what i understand from the thread is that pakistanis think that the raid was a farce.. am i right??

No, they think that the truth hasn't been told and they are hiding details .. when you hide details it means that there was something fishy .. what exactly was fishy that we cant say with certainity but they seem to making fale statements after false statements and even the latest stunt of releasing these videos is raising more questions about what they are trying to hide

No, I am trying to show that you are fabricating facts to support your agenda.

Here is the proof.

This is a snap of the dress from the third video which was released today.

capturezrx.png

and this is spoof video from 4 yrs ago.

Do tell if this is the same dress?

The picture shows Osama sitting in front of something thats wood like, backgrounds in both the video and the picture are different. If you look closely at the picture, you can see his clothes sort of folded on his left shoulder. Ive looked at every frame of the video but did not find any frame resembling that picture. (Unless that part was taken out) The beard color is different as well..

Last edited by a moderator:
The picture shows Osama sitting in front of something thats wood like, backgrounds in both the video and the picture are different. If you look closely at the picture, you can see his clothes sort of folded on his left shoulder. Ive looked at every frame of the video but did not find any frame resembling that picture. (Unless that part was taken out) The beard color is different as well..

Thanks for the detailed analysis ..that is what I am trying to explain here..people are quick to jump and shout "Conspiracy" "Fake" etc ..without properly analyzing the facts presented..and end up making fool of them selves.

Fact is both the videos are different from each other and were shot at different times ..with different clothes and surroundings.

Thanks for the detailed analysis ..that is what I am trying to explain here..people are quick to jump and shout "Conspiracy" "Fake" etc ..without properly analyzing the facts presented..and end up making fool of them selves.

Fact is both the videos are different from each other and were shot at different times ..with different clothes and surroundings.

ares go and explain this to countless american posting right now in cnn and other sites that the videos are fake, only by looking the original osama and the video osama one can guess they are fake, one doesnt require the detectives or investigators neither phds from bharat universities

or ask yourself why the voice of osama is not being released

ares go and explain this to countless american posting right now in cnn and other sites that the videos are fake, only by looking the original osama and the video osama one can guess they are fake, one doesnt require the detectives or investigators neither phds from bharat universities

Do we really know that they are Americans?

Obama Bin Laden looks bad with his newly 'trimmed' and 'dyed' beard. He should allow himself to grow old gracefully. :lol:

Who made these videos? Homer Simpson? "I love you, TV" :smitten:

I know when I make home movies, I focus on the TV instead of the people! Sure.... :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom