What's new

U.S. officials unveil videos of bin Laden

Was that really Bin Laden watching himself on the TV screen? Can't be really sure it was him, although from the side view it kind of looked like him, but there's no way to really find that out.

and who has filmed him watching himself :P :P lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ummm, we don't have any such cable network in Pakistan.

Don't know where Osama is getting his from.

shhhhhhhhhhh Pentagon today said that this house mmm compound mmm villa :-)woot:) was Command and Control Center of Osama :lazy:

Laughing like helll! WATCH OUT VIDEOS released by American Govt and dont forget to Read Americans and worldwide people comments on CNN web site hhaha everyone laughing on Americans ******

Watch this..

LOL if any person who is able to speak Arabic he must laugh on above video ..

""Ballah Mallah Hallah" sounded a little off! STILL HILARIOUS!"

Man HOLLYWOOD UNFORTUNATELY drop quality of making video...

I am in stitches :)) :))

What a fake accent..Dont we know how a saudi born pure breed arab speaks arabic? This is more like Mr been trying to speak arabic.............................

Last edited by a moderator:

For the people that keep posting this here. It was a really old joke made in America a long time ago.

This is the one you need to talk about.

tell this to US govt ;) who is making itself more than a fool while many fools are bent upon believing the bigger fool

Are you telling me..that US govt relesed this video today but bitcloud1 (poster) uploaded this video on youtube on Sept 11 ,2007??

For the people that keep posting this here. It was a really old joke made in America a long time ago.

I think this video is also one of the five that have been released today.

still no indians to comment, this is now very bizzare, i want indians to comment here

i still dont understand why oentagon had to produce a silent video???, will talibans get angry after hearing osama's voice

the american credibility is now proving to be very doubtful!!

fake-bin-laden-produced-by-IntelCenter-of-Israel.jpg

Real vs Fake

All you people very cursory in your glances and don't have an eye for detail ..all the videos released todays Osama is either wearing a different dress or has a different background than the above video.

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

All you people very cursory in your glances and don't have an eye for detail ..all the videos released todays Osama is either wearing a different dress or has a different background than the above video.

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

The dress of the man suffering the channels is different but the other videos US issued claiming those were tapped by OBL for releasing before his killing, lolzz seems the dress is the same as was in 2007 video.

lies lies and more lies.

Back
Top Bottom