What's new

U.S. officials unveil videos of bin Laden

This is not by US govt but by somebody who wanted to make fun of them.
Just wanted to clarify, some people have posted Onion News here too( please search them on YouTube)
========================================

LOL if any person who is able to speak Arabic he must laugh on above video ..

""Ballah Mallah Hallah" sounded a little off! STILL HILARIOUS!"

Man HOLLYWOOD UNFORTUNATELY drop quality of making video...[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
keep typing lol but truth wont change, Osama was killed meters away from Pakistan military academy in Pakistan by Amerrican Navy...

whole world believes it but Pakistanis keep loling,, i think you are inspired by 3 Idiots,....All izzz wellll

Intereting part is even Americans not believe on this Topi Drama how indians believe even more thn Americans.. infact this issue non of thr business nor anyone asking for indians comments on that event lol!! Amerricans directly asked Govt WE WANT TRUTH on Obama visit Ground Zero last day lolzzzzzzzzzz

yes I think these video release are going to create more controversies and doubts in the minds that work. rest can believe anything that favours them.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Look at the way Osama is watching the news in his HDTV.

This is just classic.

Is that Deniro or Pacino, I can't figure it out.

Osama turned out to be quite the narcissist.

keep typing lol but truth wont change, Osama was killed meters away from Pakistan military academy in Pakistan by Amerrican Navy...

whole world believes it but Pakistanis keep loling,, i think you are inspired by 3 Idiots,....All izzz wellll

the most funny part is indians that were shouting FACTS FACTS are now starting to talk PERCEPTION PERCEPTION :rofl:

Can someone recognize the settop box interface thats shown in the tv? If the video is indeed true, I am expecting the interface to be identifiable by people using the same cable tv provider.

Can someone recognize the settop box interface thats shown in the tv? If the video is indeed true, I am expecting the interface to be identifiable by people using the same cable tv provider.

the tv set is quite old, and I guess it would require some magic box type device to make it connect with cable, and secondly he is watching old video, so it must be some dvd player, iam not sure if it can be attached to a tv set of that age.
:rolleyes:

USA government will have to come up with some more visible proof than this. otherwise I am afraid this whole episode is going to fire back

looks like all the hollywood CGI and makeup technology failed to make a convincing fake..the actor is in no way resamblind OBL...They should have taken more time and came up with a better spoof.

LOL.. number 20 on the favourite list of channels that supposedly 'osama' is flicking is DJTV!

LOL.. number 20 on the favourite list of channels that supposedly 'osama' is flicking is DJTV!

What cable operator is this from, I have never seen such an interface from any provider in Pakistan.

How come he is getting so many weird channels which are not available in Pakistan?

BOOOOOOMM F-A-K-E BOOOOOOMM F-A-K-E BOOOOOOMM F-A-K-E BOOOOOOMM F-A-K-E BOOOOOOMM F-A-K-E BOOOOOOMM F-A-K-E BOOOOOOMM F-A-K-E BOOOOOOMM F-A-K-E BOOOOOOMM F-A-K-E BOOOOOOMM F-A-K-E BOOOOOOMM F-A-K-E BOOOOOOMM F-A-K-E BOOOOOOMM F-A-K-E BOOOOOOMM F-A-K-E BOOOOOOMM F-A-K-E BOOOOOOMM F-A-K-E BOOOOOOMM F-A-K-E BOOOOOOMM F-A-K-E BOOOOOOMM F-A-K-E BOOOOOOMM F-A-K-E BOOOOOOMM F-A-K-E BOOOOOOMM F-A-K-E BOOOOOOMM F-A-K-E BOOOOOOMM F-A-K-E

just look at the comments posted by americans, idiot

by the way no surprised by indians not participating in this thread, guess their hopes went down aft watching it :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

:woot::woot:

oh boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I am doubting that any Obama oh! I mean Osama ever killed in this drama. Just a character called Osama is eliminated from this drama for various reasons, one of them surly is to prepare a vote bank for upcoming elections together with other. And this is the precise reason why USA is reluctant to produce any evidence or I should say other than hilarious evidence. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom