What's new

U.S. Military can hit any target on earth in 30 minutes!!!!

Since DRDO are slow in comparison, I doubt I would be "unpleasantly" surprised. More like "oh" as we are already ahead in producing weapons and defensive systems. India loves to import for reasons :azn:

When ever we see new weapons in China , all will say "oh" this is copied from Russia, France,....

Pathetic people...

China is just destroying industries and other state economies, by copying producing cheap products.

from spoons, two wheelers to heavy trucks, bullet to missiles and jets,from mobiles to computers, refrigerators, ...... what else you are leaving.

In fact you are wrong!

Boeing: Missile Defense Systems - Ground-based Midcourse Defense System Home

SBX006.jpg

gmd-contract-growth-possibilities.jpg

cms01_055738.jpg

Too bad it never got succeeded. It is the time to go back to restart the terminal interception. :coffee:

Launches are successful, but there is no intercept of target in missile defense test | al.com

Too bad it never got succeeded. It is the time to go back to restart the terminal interception. :coffee:

Launches are successful, but there is no intercept of target in missile defense test | al.com
Given yours and your crowd's sorry performance in the technical aspects of these issues, we should not take this criticism seriously.

Give the US lead in satellite technology and how much of these things are in orbit working for US, from civilian to military, what is the US doing with an Earth based radar for this defense method? If you cannot answer this question, you are out of your league in this discussion. Way out...

Americans are cowards who refuse to fight a ground war with the Taliban but resort to carpet bombing to kill their enemy.

Taliban are cowards for using automatic weapons and RPGs. If they have the true courage, they should use, stones and knifes.

Given yours and your crowd's sorry performance in the technical aspects of these issues, we should not take this criticism seriously.

Yeah, give me an example where US did successfully intercept the ICBM at the midcourse phase.

Intercept a single warhead or decoy at the terminal phase doesn't count, i want to see the example of the outer space midcourse altitude.

Yeah, give me an example where US did successfully intercept the ICBM at the midcourse phase.

Intercept a single warhead or decoy at the terminal phase doesn't count, i want to see the example of the outer space midcourse altitude.
Give the forum the details of the Chinese tests. And let us see how far your arguments will go.

What...??? There are no details?

Give the forum the details of the Chinese tests. And let us see how far your arguments will go.

You are bold and realy kick somebody azses. You cracked me up man.

Why? The US SBSS satellite had witnessed everything, it doesn't need to tell you again it is real or fake. :coffee:

Taliban are cowards for using automatic weapons and RPGs. If they have the true courage, they should use, stones and knifes.

Before Taliban can do that, they should send their troops go to Shaolin [International students] and learn how to use daggers. Thanks for the reverse !!!

What relevant technical details are there in that source to tell the readers that what China did was not a rigged test? All testing regimes are incrementally rigged to release variables.

When did the US reveal any technical details about their own missile interception?

This is about the security of the national defence.

Now questioning the credibility of China's midcourse interception really shows that you have lost your argument.

I bet that in the next time you gonna have your head explode when China tests its MEKV that is capable to simultaneously bring down some hundred of ICBMs. :lol:

When did the US reveal any technical details about their own missile interception?

This is about the security of the national defence.

Now questioning the credibility of China's midcourse interception really shows that you have lost your argument.

I bet that in the next time you gonna have your head explode when China tests its MEKV that is capable to simultaneously bring down some hundred of ICBMs. :lol:
So China could have a rigged test. And yes, I do question China's the way everyone else question US. Works both ways.

I don't understand exactly what advantage this has over ballistic missiles. It might be air breathing and thus more fuel efficient, but I still would doubt that it would be cheaper than a ballistic missile. I expect it would be difficult to intercept this missile, but it's equally difficult to intercept ballistic missiles.

Back
Top Bottom