What's new

U.S. Marines probe video of men urinating on Taliban corpses

But why not the much more benign behaviors? Are you telling me that only criminals and moral degenerates are in the US military? If so, then you should have no problems returning those Pakistan earthquake aid, no?

I did. See previous page.

Are you telling me that only criminals and moral degenerates are in the US military?

No, but the presence of such people shows the military's incompetence or negligence in recruiting people of low moral character, even down right criminals. Considering US Army has a moral waiver this is blameworthy.

But why not the much more benign behaviors?

The benign behavior is being override and shadowed by the atrocities committed by US and NATO troops throughout the wars, which is understandable considering the frequency and intensity of the atrocities committed in the past decade. The number of benign incidents is unfortunately too little to replace the bad that has been done.

You have to understand this, people do appreciate the benign actions and gestures, but they are overshadowed by the grave atrocities and destruction of the wars America has waged. No wonder America has earned a very unfavorable rating around the world even in Europe and many parts of Asia including your country of origin. So is everyone simply wrong about this? Everyone except America?

Here is some other sickening conduct. You can not justify the US forces for doing this crap under any circumstances. There are codes of conduct which give soldiers the respect they earn. If our soldiers are shown as violent psychos then what is the difference between them and the enemies in Afghanistan?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, but the presence of such people shows the military's incompetence or negligence in recruiting people of low moral character, even down right criminals. Considering US Army has a moral waiver this is blameworthy.
:lol: This just goes to show how absurdly far you will go. Care to tell me if the Pakistani military is any better in weeding out potential, not actual, criminals and moral degenerates among the ranks?

The benign behavior is being override and shadowed by the atrocities committed by US and NATO troops throughout the wars, which is understandable considering the frequency and intensity of the atrocities committed in the past decade. The number of benign incidents is unfortunately too little to replace the bad that has been done.
You mean they are not reported. But it begs the question as to why they are not reported.

You have to understand this, people do appreciate the benign actions and gestures, but they are overshadowed by the grave atrocities and destruction of the wars America has waged. No wonder America has earned a very unfavorable rating around the world even in Europe and many parts of Asia including your country of origin. So is everyone simply wrong about this? Everyone except America?
You do not know what the people in my country of origin feels about the US. What people like you think they know as popular sentiments, it is only what opinionators in those media said.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Here is some other sickening conduct. You can not justify the US forces for doing this crap under any circumstances. There are codes of conduct which give soldiers the respect they earn. If our soldiers are shown as violent psychos then what is the difference between them and the enemies in Afghanistan?
Did I justified them?

You do not know what the people in my country of origin feels about the US. What people like you think they know as popular sentiments, it is only what opinionators in those media said.

I'm guessing they weren't exactly ecstatic about the napalm.

Gambit these kinds of inappropriate actions and conduct are hurting America's relations with Muslim countries, understandably so. America has to improve its conduct as as the American people wish end this empty meaningless war. Even a major admission from the White House by VP Biden regarding the Taliban as "not enemies". As far as any threat of "terrorism" best way to fight it is not through conventional war but other intelligent applications.

This same people kidnapped and killed 15 of your FC a few days ago not to mention martyring a brigade of your soldiers. Why are you then not showing the same understanding to Taliban on your side of the border that you profess to Americans?

No, but what is this whole Muslim thing you're about? Do Muslims not serve in the US military? :rolleyes:
Do you even know the proper meaning of 'justify' or the phrase 'to justify'?

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

I'm guessing they weren't exactly ecstatic about the napalm.
Or the atrocities committed by the communists. Do you really want to go there? When run out of arguments, go after my origin. How typical of closeted racists.

Most are unhappy because they pissed on them.Well lets see the records to see what the Taliban have done-beheading a living person,serious physical torture,cutting the body of humans and dumping them somehwere.Now arent these way more serious than uhh urinating on a dead body.

P.S:Geneva Convention applies to military not guerrilla rebels,terrorists.

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

I don't know how smart you have to be to understand that while all Taliban may be Muslims, not all Muslims are Taliban.

We got your point.

I thought these invaders wanted to win hearts and minds? All they have done is make people hate them with a passion. This hatred is more than justified. Long live the Afghanistan resistance.

Long live the Taliban?

Would you say the same about the TTP or is just because they're fighting US?

Go on the streets of britian and say that buddy.

Most are unhappy because they pissed on them.Well lets see the records to see what the Taliban have done-beheading a living person,serious physical torture,cutting the body of humans and dumping them somehwere.Now arent these way more serious than uhh urinating on a dead body.

P.S:Geneva Convention applies to military not guerrilla rebels,terrorists.

The simple logic here is Muslims can kill, maim and do whatever they could against Muslims only. The same people who are enraged at this incident would not think for a moment before bombing their hideouts in Pakistan.

Do not forget molesting little children, as in child brides and dancing boys. But heck, a few Marines urinating on a few dead Talibans is outrageous to high heavens.

Do not forget molesting little children, as in child brides and dancing boys. But heck, a few Marines urinating on a few dead Talibans is outrageous to high heavens.

Weird logic as I denounce all that would engage in this. The only reason we are upset with US military is because they are supposed to be of higher standard.

Weird logic as I denounce all that would engage in this. The only reason we are upset with US military is because they are supposed to be of higher standard.
And we live them far better than most.

Back
Top Bottom