What's new

U.S. Marines probe video of men urinating on Taliban corpses

How many? Is it more likely that you felled into the same hyperbolic trap that every US critic must perform? We treat dogs in Afghanistan far better than the muslims generally do.

How many? I do not know...

But why would they do that? :blink: Even if it is a few, it is weird...

I have seen a few Muslims keeping dogs as pets.

No. The Taliban comes from the muslims.

The Taliban is not a single entity. It appears to consist of many sub-groups with different ideas and goals.

Who are the Taliban from?
By that logic who are KluKluxKlan from ?
From where most of NATO / ISAF army comes from (They are killing civilians,Non combat soldiers of other nations and terrorists alike,aren't they)
Shall we give all of them one BIG BRAND NAME .. Christians...Or more accurately "AMREEKANS"

By that logic who are KluKluxKlan from ?
White Christians. The same group that created emancipation of blacks in America. The same group that handed out aid to natural disaster victims of many skin colors.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

How many? I do not know...

But why would they do that? :blink: Even if it is a few, it is weird...

I have seen a few Muslims keeping dogs as pets.
See post 34.

The Taliban is not a single entity. It appears to consist of many sub-groups with different ideas and goals.
Nonsense. The Taliban is very much a single entity. You cannot be a Taliban unless you are a muslim, for starter.

White Christians. The same group that created emancipation of blacks in America. The same group that handed out aid to natural disaster victims of many skin colors.

Exactly....

Same about Taliban and Muslims argument.

Gambit, please, your embarrassing many good American people who are against the war (polls show vast majority of Americans are against the war), and your giving people the impression Americans are insane and will defend their own wrongdoing. I know many quality American people who would find this absolutely disgusting and condemn this act. You should simply condemn this act not get into a long wind up about 9/11 which this incident has nothing to do with, if you think it does your missing the point of the video and incident.

Believe me, you will earn yourself more respect this way rather then trying to defend American wrong-doing and using 9/11 as a scape goat and justification, at some point you have to stop milking 9/11.

Regards, A1Kaid

And how much aid has the Taliban given to natural disaster victims worldwide?

Muslims is the keyword here..Not taliban...

Same as KKK didnt give charity..white Christians did?

Gambit, please, your embarrassing many good American people who are against the war (polls show vast majority of Americans are against the war), and your giving people the impression Americans are insane and will defend their own wrongdoing. I know many quality American people who would find this absolutely disgusting and condemn this act. You should simply condemn this act not get into a long wind up about 9/11 which this incident has nothing to do with, if you think it does your missing the point of the video and incident.
Then stop dropping the line about how this is going to 'create' more terrorists and terrorism.

Believe me, you will earn yourself more respect this way rather then trying to defend American wrong doing and using 9/11 as a scape goat and justification, at some point you have to stop milking 9/11.

Regards, A1Kaid
Milking? See post 34 and see who are 'milking' whenever an American does something wrong.

Then stop dropping the line about how this is going to 'create' more terrorists and terrorism.

Milking? See post 34 and see who are 'milking' whenever an American does something wrong.

Gambit these kinds of inappropriate actions and conduct are hurting America's relations with Muslim countries, understandably so. America has to improve its conduct as as the American people wish end this empty meaningless war. Even a major admission from the White House by VP Biden regarding the Taliban as "not enemies". As far as any threat of "terrorism" best way to fight it is not through conventional war but other intelligent applications.

Now how about you just take the step and say on here that you condemn this action and it is a disgrace to people serving in the uniform.

Regards, A1Kaid

Gambit these kinds of inappropriate actions and conduct are hurting America's relations with Muslim countries, understandably so.
But why not the much more benign behaviors? Are you telling me that only criminals and moral degenerates are in the US military? If so, then you should have no problems returning those Pakistan earthquake aid, no?

America has to improve its conduct as as the American people wish end this empty meaningless war. Even a major admission from the White House by VP Biden regarding the Taliban as "not enemies". As far as any threat of "terrorism" best way to fight it is not through conventional war but other intelligent applications.

Now how about you just take the step and say on here that you condemn this action and it is a disgrace to people serving in the uniform.

Regards, A1Kaid
I did. See previous page.

But why not the much more benign behaviors? Are you telling me that only criminals and moral degenerates are in the US military? If so, then you should have no problems returning those Pakistan earthquake aid, no?

Yes only US professional marines can do such sick things to prisoners and dead bodies. We only see what got caught by camera and there will be so much worse hidden there. We have seen how prisoners were treated in Abu Gharaib jail and Guatama bay . Btw you should also start counting the civilian deaths because of Bush wars and american policies. These are ten times more than what talibans killed.

You are pathetic ex air force man if you don't have balls to speak against abuse of dead bodies. I would speak against it even if these were dead bodies of my worst enemy on this planet

If we had let 9/11 go un-responded, there certainly will be more terrorism. Remember, the WTC Towers were attacked before.

ahh please you guyz were in middle east years before 9/11!
gulf war, sudia arabia to name a few!

you may have thought that you were "helping" those nations but uh hunh you were making enemies there! lol

i just LMAO that your polticians cant see that!

Back
Top Bottom