What's new

U.S. Marines probe video of men urinating on Taliban corpses

What a irony? Your own people will cut you in pieces and throw your remains in landfills and other dumping sites.

so you justify this insane treatment of your heroes ?

Is it sign of american bravery or what?

i am talking about this video..not 9/11
That was in respond to the argument that somehow what these Marines did would create 'more terrorism'. Whatever we do -- or do not -- would create more terrorists anyway.

What a irony? Your own people will cut you in pieces and throw your remains in landfills and other dumping sites.

Don't be a fool. Nobody is sympathizing with the taliban, but no matter who does this kind of act, be it taliban or USMC I will be against desecration of enemy soldiers/bodies.

That was in respond to the argument that somehow what these Marines did would create 'more terrorism'. Whatever we do -- or do not -- would create more terrorists anyway.

again you ignored my question. do you think what your soldiers did in this video is ok for civilised army ?

again you ignored my question. do you think what your soldiers did in this video is ok for civilised army ?
I have no problems saying -- NO. But stop dropping the argument that somehow this would 'create' more terrorism. It would not because if this does not exist, the muslims would find something else to 'create' more terrorism. Finally, it is good that you tacitly admitted that we are a civilized military. Too bad the Taliban fighters are not.

I have no problems saying -- NO. But stop dropping the argument that somehow this would 'create' more terrorism. It would not because if this does not exist, the muslims would find something else to 'create' more terrorism. Finally, it is good that you tacitly admitted that we are a civilized military. Too bad the Taliban fighters are not.

You might be right, but this incident will only reinforce taliban recruits to believe what they are doing is correct and just. There is no way you could dispute this.

You are saying its wrong but you don't believe that wrong acts bring wrong outcome. Obviously whoever will watch this videos will have negative impression about your professional marines because thats not how professional/civilised marines behave

You should have no right to preach who is civilised and who is not after watching this video. No matter how bad but these are dead bodies . Your alive marines behaved worse than dead ones ..sick marines . They should be in mental hospital. physco case

If we had let 9/11 go un-responded, there certainly will be more terrorism. Remember, the WTC Towers were attacked before.

ahh please you guyz were in middle east years before 9/11!
gulf war, sudia arabia to name a few!

you may have thought that you were "helping" those nations but uh hunh you were making enemies there! lol

i just LMAO that your polticians cant see that!

If we had let 9/11 go un-responded, there certainly will be more terrorism. Remember, the WTC Towers were attacked before.

U arrongant c****. U are 100% right USA has never attacked ANY one before 9/11. USA is the most peace full country with no CIA killing machine, has never involved in killing of any leaders. USA attacked veitnam because i guess veitnam attack USA. I hope Iran kick ur *****....

Now tell obama begg even more to taliban so they can let ur white a*** go home. :rofl:

fine, we will be happy to see next time Taliban warriors piss on those dead bodies of US soldier.

thanks for justify the reasonableness of 9/11 attack, gambit.

There is and it says

Bodies of enemy soldiers must be "honourably interred, if possible according to the rites of the religion to which they belonged."

Yes, but they are not legally termed as soldiers of any particular country.

Surely you mean Taliban?

You might be right, but this incident will only reinforce taliban recruits to believe what they are doing is correct and just. There is no way you could dispute this.
:lol: Do you think we are there to change their minds? No. We are there to teach them a lesson on what happens if you fook with US. Do not bring up who we supported back in the Cold War. These are not the same people. Same religion -- yes -- but not the same people. The Taliban is a bunch of religious savages with just enough sophistication to operate machinery. They will never be able to invent or even innovate anything worthwhile. They have nothing that you and I want. Heck, for all your criticisms of US, you would sooner jump to our side of the fence than theirs.

Back
Top Bottom