What's new

U.S. Marines probe video of men urinating on Taliban corpses

You are saying its wrong but you don't believe that wrong acts bring wrong outcome. Obviously whoever will watch this videos will have negative impression about your professional marines because thats not how professional/civilised marines behave

You should have no right to preach who is civilised and who is not after watching this video. No matter how bad but these are dead bodies . Your alive marines behaved worse than dead ones ..sick marines . They should be in mental hospital. physco case
You bet I can preach. I may be Air Force but I served the same military as these Marines do. A military is inevitably a mirror, a microcosm, a section of, a slice of, whatever you want to call it, of the country and the people it serves. If there are latent criminals in said society, some of them will infect that military and manifest themselves. If there are geniuses in said society, some of them will serve in said military and make it better. If there are humanitarian in said society, some of them will ended up on those hospital ships that hurried to natural disasters anywhere in the world. For every one of these Marines, there are thousands who works to not besmirch their Corps and are disgusted by unprofessional behaviors. For every US serviceman in Japan or Korea who committed a heinous sexual crime against a native, there are thousands of interracial marriages that ended up with beautiful families.

Can the Pakistani military say the same? Can the Saudi military say the same?

Can the Taliban say the same? :lol:

So yeah...You bet I can preach. I have been there, done some of this and that, and seen much of the good that our military can and have done.

So yeah...You bet I can preach. I have been there, done some of this and that, and seen much of the good that our military can and have done.

Our military is apparently recruiting high school drop-outs that are emotionally challenged. What respect can the military have with immature kids that US is recruiting these days?

Surely you mean Taliban?
Who are the Taliban from?

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Our military is apparently recruiting high school drop-outs that are emotionally challenged. What respect can the military have with immature kids that US is recruiting these days?
A hell of a lot more than you care to give.

That'd make the wackjobs even more....radical....

It is very wrong to defile an enemy combatant's body. It's not just religion, but common ethics to at least respect the dead. It does not matter if one is Atheist or anything.

I mean sheesh, those guys even blow up dogs and throw puppies out of a cliff! I certainly hope the USMC don't become a bunch of wackjobs themselves!

That'd make the wackjobs even more....radical....

It is very wrong to defile an enemy combatant's body. It's not just religion, but common ethics to at least respect the dead. It does not matter if one is Atheist or anything.

I mean sheesh, those guys even blow up dogs and throw puppies out of a cliff! I certainly hope the USMC don't become a bunch of wackjobs themselves!
How many? Is it more likely that you felled into the same hyperbolic trap that every US critic must perform? We treat dogs in Afghanistan far better than the muslims generally do.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Homo Sapiens.
No. The Taliban comes from the muslims.

Gambit are you justifying this act as "a part of war"?

Back
Top Bottom